Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
necrosis

K.i.s,s

your water pipe goes through the beam? electrical also?

yup yups....

originally was like that...."great" design by HDB.

cannot change and no point re-routing also....shortest route thru the beam.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

am feeling very down today. :(

firstly, dear Jason has not been able to keep to any of the 5 (five!!!!) HO dates he has indicated

viz 5th, 15th, 18th, 23rd, 28th Dec.

This has resulted in hubby being very upset.

And after the 30th Dec, hubby would have no time to move.

This means that we MUST move in by 30th or else it will be July 2010. JULY leh!!!

:(

Am bunking in my aunt's place. Sleeping in the hall now since my cousins came back from overseas.

Told Jason liao, 25th they are reaching Sg, so I need to move out then.

Ok, fine, sleep in the hall is better than not having a roof. But it's quite paiseh to spend a whole week in the hall right?

Then hubby also no time.

His boss is flying in on 31st. Means 7am to 11pm (or later even) he's gonna be gone.

No choice.

Will be like this for the whole month of Jan cos boss is here 1 mth. Some stuff can only do when boss is ard, so cannot take leave or turn up late for the whole time.

Then Feb he's flying off. Gonna go for 4-5months.

Hence, it's this week or next July.

Fan bu fan ah?

Initially we had buffer zones, cos naturally construction work will never complete on time ones lah.

But now, I am out of buffer zone and am in such a tight fix for time.

Guess what.

On sat, I was supposed to choose solid top color (I have been bugging Jason to pass me the catalog to choose since 2 weeks ago). But nice carpenter da ger bring granite.

Then I asked why, cos I was quoted for solid top, not granite. He said Jason say.

Fine, I just choose granite, expecting I'd prob need to top up some $.

Then today Jason call me, say must choose solid top, granite not in my quote.

Ok, choose today (which is HO date #5) then by when will it be ready??

FYI, I've not chosen cos no one has brought the solid top catalog to me and it's nearly 1.50pm laio.

No one is at my place.

It is sitting empty. Got painting to do, got acid-wash to do, got touch-ups, got electrical works, got some carpentry.....but no one is around.

On Sat, I bueh tahan, i started doing the acid wash myself.

Cleaning up the skirting which has paint and plaster. Just hoping that what little I can do, can speed up the whole process by a bit. (Cos the guy doing acid wash is VERY VERY slow, he took 1 day to clean MBR skirting n floor which has the least amt of paint splatters).

Anyone meeting Jason today?

I'm nearly in tears liao.

yup yups....

originally was like that...."great" design by HDB.

cannot change and no point re-routing also....shortest route thru the beam.

i thought cannot go through beam... so weird. my contractor say cannot go through beam :( have to go around. how wide is your beam? 30cm? or less?

firstly, dear Jason has not been able to keep to any of the 5 (five!!!!) HO dates he has indicated

This means that we MUST move in by 30th or else it will be July 2010. JULY leh!!!

Am bunking in my aunt's place. Sleeping in the hall now since my cousins came back from overseas.

Ok, fine, sleep in the hall is better than not having a roof. But it's quite paiseh to spend a whole week in the hall right?

Then hubby also no time.

His boss is flying in on 31st. Means 7am to 11pm (or later even) he's gonna be gone.

No choice.

Will be like this for the whole month of Jan cos boss is here 1 mth. Some stuff can only do when boss is ard, so cannot take leave or turn up late for the whole time.

Fan bu fan ah?

Initially we had buffer zones, cos naturally construction work will never complete on time ones lah.

Guess what.

On sat, I was supposed to choose solid top color (I have been bugging Jason to pass me the catalog to choose since 2 weeks ago). But nice carpenter da ger bring granite.

Then I asked why, cos I was quoted for solid top, not granite. He said Jason say.

FYI, I've not chosen cos no one has brought the solid top catalog to me and it's nearly 1.50pm laio.

No one is at my place.

It is sitting empty. Got painting to do, got acid-wash to do, got touch-ups, got electrical works, got some carpentry.....but no one is around.

Cleaning up the skirting which has paint and plaster. Just hoping that what little I can do, can speed up the whole process by a bit. (Cos the guy doing acid wash is VERY VERY slow, he took 1 day to clean MBR skirting n floor which has the least amt of paint splatters).

i would say it's impossible to have HO on 30th, given the things left undone. please don't do anything yourself, it may make things worse. go for a spa and relax.

Then hubby also no time.

No choice.

Fan bu fan ah?

Guess what.

No one is at my place.

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. Delaying the HO five times (and for what looks likely to turn out to be more than a month) is terrible!

But I agree with Ossify... don't do it yourself. Just bug them to do what you're paying them to do.

I hope there's some way that there'll be some time in January when you and your hubby will be able to move... even if it seems impossible now.

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. Delaying the HO five times (and for what looks likely to turn out to be more than a month) is terrible!

But I agree with Ossify... don't do it yourself. Just bug them to do what you're paying them to do.

I hope there's some way that there'll be some time in January when you and your hubby will be able to move... even if it seems impossible now.

Oh man should have post earlier, just came back from meeting jason

do call him till he deal with your problems promptly.I will help you to nag at him when i see him :)

time now : 4.15pm.

STILL no solid top catalog to see.

am super exasperated.

ossify: beam is less than 30cm

only gas and water pipe went thru. (i don't recall electrical wiring going thru)

kopi: thanks ah.. bug him yeah?

mac: thanks.

actually, acid wash is very easy......the "acid" is just concentrated HCl....fuming in other words.

i use this in the lab.

so can say i'm used to dealing with it.

won't advise anyone to go touch the stuff or to smell the stuff.....it's fumes are toxic and it has fumes cos it's very concentrated.

don't do this at home ah!

------------

sigh....

am super exasperated.

only gas and water pipe went thru. (i don't recall electrical wiring going thru)

actually, acid wash is very easy......the "acid" is just concentrated HCl....fuming in other words.

i use this in the lab.

won't advise anyone to go touch the stuff or to smell the stuff.....it's fumes are toxic and it has fumes cos it's very concentrated.

------------

sigh....

eh think you nvr bug him enough, better bug him more hahahaha :P

am super exasperated.

i see, then it's not a beam, it's just a brick wall, that's why can drill :D my beam has steel inside, cannot drill or else my flat collapse :D

please go for a spa and relax!!!

i use this in the lab.

------------

sigh....

conc HCl is bad for your health... don't play play. you pay them to do it, let them do it.

hello guys...

i've moved in!!!

finally.

imagine, morning , jason's guys doing touch-up/painting/cleaning

afternoon, movers moving all my stuff.

:P

very hectic new year.

photos to come. :)

thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement.

hello guys...

i've moved in!!!

finally.

very hectic new year.

Hey congrats I'm happy for you :D

remember to post pics hor hehehehe :P

hello guys...

i've moved in!!!

finally.

very hectic new year.

Congrates, necrosis!!! take a big Breadth and all will be fine!!! i also start staying @ new home...still not very used to it leh...everyday scared overslept and late for work....hahahahahaha...