Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amrasenelya

Amras And Enelya's Home..

Hehe, icic. How about with padded bedhead instead of the laminate? Then ur can save on buying the bedhead. Kill 2 birds with one stone - flush that wall and also have a bedhead. :P

Angel, ahh... u talkin abt something like newnyew's? tall tall one? anw, i think cannot put laminate on wall rite? can only put on wardrobes and cabinets?

but we bought our bed alr, and the bedframe + headboard came free with it.. hehe.. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Angel, ahh... u talkin abt something like newnyew's? tall tall one? anw, i think cannot put laminate on wall rite? can only put on wardrobes and cabinets?

but we bought our bed alr, and the bedframe + headboard came free with it.. hehe.. :P

Oh, I assume that wen u said u initially wanted to do

a magnified version of my 1st laminates
, u mean to do a false wall with the laminate leh. :P Then I thought since false wall is wood, the carpenters will be able to paste the laminate on it mah. hahaha, guess I misunderstood your meaning bah.

Haha, so fast bought ur bed liao arh? Cools~ One less thing to worry and search. :P

Edited by Angel81

Rasp, yah, i also worry abt the dust part of it.. but if white glossy laminates, then the one who's sleeping facing the wardrobe can see reflection... dats why we were considering textured.. anw i like your house cus u keep it simple and easy to maintain! :D

Actually i think the pop out is not very thick, maybe like 0.5mm? i think.. :P

Hee.. thanks. Cause we're lazy bums.. so always looking for ways to reduce the maintenance. Now it become a habit, always look at the maintenance first. Hee..

I think we saw some laminates with design but flat and not glossy. You might want to check them out at the factory. They got alot of samples.

About the wall behind the bed, you can 'laminate' it if you are doing a feature wall (to flush the beam) and you can get them to customise your bedside table with the feature wall.

Another way to 'laminate' wall is to do wall paper. But Im not sure about the maintenance. :)

Oh, I assume that wen u said u initially wanted to do , u mean to do a false wall with the laminate leh. :P Then I thought since false wall is wood, the carpenters will be able to paste the laminate on it mah. hahaha, guess I misunderstood your meaning bah.

Haha, so fast bought ur bed liao arh? Cools~ One less thing to worry and search. :P

hehe nono.. the laminate is for the backing of the wardrobe.. hehee.. i post up the feature wall tonite!

hahah.. the bed was the first thing we bought! but cus we were casually shopping... then kenna psychoed... but ok la, now the price oso higher than when i bought..

Hee.. thanks. Cause we're lazy bums.. so always looking for ways to reduce the maintenance. Now it become a habit, always look at the maintenance first. Hee..

I think we saw some laminates with design but flat and not glossy. You might want to check them out at the factory. They got alot of samples.

About the wall behind the bed, you can 'laminate' it if you are doing a feature wall (to flush the beam) and you can get them to customise your bedside table with the feature wall.

Another way to 'laminate' wall is to do wall paper. But Im not sure about the maintenance. :)

which factory did u go to? EDL or Lamitak? both at Sungei Kadut rite? very far... :wacko:

oh.. can stick laminates on false wall? hmm.. maybe we'll check with Henry next time we meet him..

wallpaper hard to maintain.. last time my parents house, after 1-2 yrs the wallpaper peeled off, then the white wallpaper somehow got yellow streaks on it... like water stain even though no leaking anywhere nearby.. so its a nono for wallpaper for me, although some of them are reaally nice..

which factory did u go to? EDL or Lamitak? both at Sungei Kadut rite? very far... :wacko:

oh.. can stick laminates on false wall? hmm.. maybe we'll check with Henry next time we meet him..

wallpaper hard to maintain.. last time my parents house, after 1-2 yrs the wallpaper peeled off, then the white wallpaper somehow got yellow streaks on it... like water stain even though no leaking anywhere nearby.. so its a nono for wallpaper for me, although some of them are reaally nice..

We went to the EDL at Sungei Kadut only. If I didn't remember wrong, we took the feeder bus from Woodland interchange and the bus dropped us just directly opposite the factory. Don't have to walk. Hee.. Thanks to XBB who taught us to take bus.

Errr.. I mean laminating the feature wall, you know the one that is behind the tv console, not the false wall. If you are doing false wall (partition wall), I am not sure whether it can be laminate anot. Hee..

Umm.. I read that your guy is particular with fs. If so, I guess you guys will probably flush the wall as there is usually a horizontal beam protruding slightly out (horizontal) that will be above the bed boardhead. Hee.. usually a no-no for most fs follower. :)

hiya, I've seen this laminate b4 :)

I actually choose as my first choice for my shoe cabinate but was turned down by my carpenter. It is because laminates come in small pieces, it will be difficult to align them nicely. Maybe more applicable for flat surface so you might be ok

maybe simon can intro kopi the anti-red fsm :D

actually i heard from a lot of friends and my sister is one of it .

They keep saying red no good for kitchen ... cos the "fire" will be too big.

so we no choice had to make little red with a lot of white :)

actually i heard from a lot of friends and my sister is one of it .

They keep saying red no good for kitchen ... cos the "fire" will be too big.

so we no choice had to make little red with a lot of white :)

Ya lor dunno why my FSM is the other way round leh :unsure: :unsure:

anyway i will copy your kitchen pattern also lots of white and little red hahahaha :P

We went to the EDL at Sungei Kadut only. If I didn't remember wrong, we took the feeder bus from Woodland interchange and the bus dropped us just directly opposite the factory. Don't have to walk. Hee.. Thanks to XBB who taught us to take bus.

Errr.. I mean laminating the feature wall, you know the one that is behind the tv console, not the false wall. If you are doing false wall (partition wall), I am not sure whether it can be laminate anot. Hee..

Umm.. I read that your guy is particular with fs. If so, I guess you guys will probably flush the wall as there is usually a horizontal beam protruding slightly out (horizontal) that will be above the bed boardhead. Hee.. usually a no-no for most fs follower. :)

ooh thanks for the tip! :D we still havent figured out how to get there yet.. hehe.. got timing for the feeder bus?

hmmm.. actually there was no mention abt not having the horizontal beam above the bed leh... maybe i'll ask the hubby to go check..

hiya, I've seen this laminate b4 :)

I actually choose as my first choice for my shoe cabinate but was turned down by my carpenter. It is because laminates come in small pieces, it will be difficult to align them nicely. Maybe more applicable for flat surface so you might be ok

oooh, gd taste! :P

but hmm, i tot laminates the carpenter will cut it to the right size one? but anyway, think its cus urs will have to go top, side, front and bottom thats why hard to align them nicely issit?

Ya lor dunno why my FSM is the other way round leh :unsure::unsure:

anyway i will copy your kitchen pattern also lots of white and little red hahahaha :P

hehe.. Simon and kopi,

i think not everybody's bazi or wadever suits the same things in terms of FS ba.. if everybody cannot wear red, den this world very dull liao lo! :P so dun worry im sure ur kitchen will turn out nice nice like simon's!

hehe nono.. the laminate is for the backing of the wardrobe.. hehee.. i post up the feature wall tonite!

hahah.. the bed was the first thing we bought! but cus we were casually shopping... then kenna psychoed... but ok la, now the price oso higher than when i bought..

Haha good for u then! Save $$ :D

Ya lor dunno why my FSM is the other way round leh :unsure: :unsure:

Hee.. Maybe it's becuz ur family mbrs mostly water sign. So need to add red to already "red" areas to balance it. :P

featurewall1.jpg

this is the feature wall i was talking abt!! although its a dust magnet... but very chio huh??? :D

with the lightings reflected on it especially..

but i duno what they used to do the uneven surfaces.. dun think is tiles...

this is the feature wall i was talking abt!! although its a dust magnet... but very chio huh??? :D

with the lightings reflected on it especially..

but i duno what they used to do the uneven surfaces.. dun think is tiles...

Yupz, it is very nice! But hor, tink it'll not be good to do this in bedroom. Will collect lots of dust woh. Maybe **** rm or dining room will look great. :P