Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amrasenelya

Amras And Enelya's Home..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
2D perspective of what we would like our home to be..

2Dv22.jpg

Colour theme will be mostly white, grey and black.. but will probably inject some colours into one wall in each of the bedrooms..

We've almost gotten an idea of how we would want our entire house to be, except for the most important room, our master bedroom.. well, prolly only the colour combi and laminate material of the study area and wardrobe undecided ba..

welcome to RT!

i personally hate wardrobe outside bathroom entrance (mold) so i have a suggestion

extend the mbr bathroom out. double its size :D

16411219.jpg

Edited by ossify

Good Morning Amrasenelya!

Hee.. finally see your blog. Nice squarish layout. :)

I like your design plan, especially the spacious mbr. Hee.. im curious, is the door for the corridoor a fs requirement? I thought its a very unique concept to have an enclosed area for the corridoor, gave more privacy to the rooms too.

Err.. don't mention it gal. My place is pretty simple, so glad to hear that you guys like it after seeing it. By the way, we're starting to love our common bathrm wall tiles cause we realised that almost every worker (window installer, laundry installer, plumber, etc etc) will pop in to view it after walking past it. And all their comments are very nice and special. After moving in for 1wk+ and bathing there, we are falling in love with it too. :wub: Hee.. so I guess its a blessing in disguise to have those white lines. :lol:

Do let me know if you need any help. :D

Hello !

Love your layout ! The space is so huge esp in living and master bedroom :good:

we planned our home the same way u did, knocked off bedroom beside the master bedroom and converted to study area. Only diff is the rooms are not joined like yours but partitioned off to form a walk-in-wardrobe.

look fwd to seeing more pics from u !

kopi, my FSM say no red and green only.. phew.. but u'd see an odd arrangement in the house later on.. different school of FS i reckon.. :)

Guess what i wanted a grey/silver kitchen and my FSM asked me to have a red kitchen sigh :(

Guess what i wanted a grey/silver kitchen and my FSM asked me to have a red kitchen sigh :(

funny .... I heard of pp who want red kitchen but fsm ask them cannot have red .... ha

Congrates on ur new home! Ur layout is very nice and squarish. :D Easy to plan. :)

Red kitchen is good~ Very nice :P

funny .... I heard of pp who want red kitchen but fsm ask them cannot have red .... ha

Congrates on ur new home! Ur layout is very nice and squarish. :D Easy to plan. :)

Red kitchen is good~ Very nice :P

eh me different leh personally i do not mind but since my parents staying with me dun think they can take too much red hahahaha :D

moreover i have to change my color theme of the whole house liao :(

Edited by coffee_o

maybe simon can intro kopi the anti-red fsm :D

Wahahahaha idea leh eh

errrmmm..............but scali intro purple kitchen i faintz

at least you can have a dark greyish purple. no such thing as greyish red :D

welcome to RT!

i personally hate wardrobe outside bathroom entrance (mold) so i have a suggestion

extend the mbr bathroom out. double its size :D

hey ossify! thanks for the suggestion! we also hate the thought of mold leh.. but if we combine 2 toilets into 1, then it'll be not so smooth for us to access the 1 toilet, and if got parents temp staying over with us will be quite inconvenient too..

dats why we're thinking of installing the ventilator at the toilet window, and hopefully it'll minimise the mold! :P

Good Morning Amrasenelya!

Hee.. finally see your blog. Nice squarish layout. :)

I like your design plan, especially the spacious mbr. Hee.. im curious, is the door for the corridoor a fs requirement? I thought its a very unique concept to have an enclosed area for the corridoor, gave more privacy to the rooms too.

Err.. don't mention it gal. My place is pretty simple, so glad to hear that you guys like it after seeing it. By the way, we're starting to love our common bathrm wall tiles cause we realised that almost every worker (window installer, laundry installer, plumber, etc etc) will pop in to view it after walking past it. And all their comments are very nice and special. After moving in for 1wk+ and bathing there, we are falling in love with it too. :wub: Hee.. so I guess its a blessing in disguise to have those white lines. :lol:

Do let me know if you need any help. :D

Hey Rasp,

the corridor is not exactly an fs requirement but rather, a workaround to the inconvenience if we dont do it this way.. actually there's another layout initially, which is to build up the study area (which is now the dining) into a room, but that'll block out some light from the dining windows, and make that new room quite redundant...

I havent actually seen anyone with a corridor like this, and im keeping my fingers crossed that it'll turn out ok! :unsure:

hehe, yah ur toilet tiles look very 3D with the white lines lo!

hehe thankew thankew! :P

eh me different leh personally i do not mind but since my parents staying with me dun think they can take too much red hahahaha :D

moreover i have to change my color theme of the whole house liao :(

Haha, yah, tink older pple dun reali like red. My MIL that time also wonder at my kitchen colour choice (mine is red & white). But we went ahead with our choices. :D Get white with some red thrown in to minimize the red loh. :) Did ur FSM sae must do everyting red or just to have some red in kitchen? If just some red, then ur red glass backing should be ok rite? :P

Edited by Angel81

Hey congrats to you Amras and Enelya! Glad to see you starting your t-blog as your journey of renovating your very own place begins! :D

helo tuababy! thanks for the curtain contacts too! ;)

JandG, yah... the living room is huge! can cater for big family and friends gathering.. but hor actually the mbr not very big... dun have space to put normal sized bedside tables.. :( urs oso hacked 2 in 1? think u havent posted ur bedrooms rite? :) but ur lightings in the house makes it look very cozy!

Thankew Angel! :D yah.. easy to plan = too many ideas leading to headaches over choices.. hahha..