Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lohwl2000

Agent Request To Paid Directly To Her Instaed Of Company

Hi Everyone,

My agent wanted me to paid her directly instead address to her company saying that this is the procedure if she is to absorb the gst. IS this true and what if she did not submit the cheque or money to company will the company come and chase me for the money?

Can everyone help me on my query, as she is chasing me everyday for the commissioneven before completion fo the transaction.

Thank You

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

never issue a commission CHQ under the agent name. The amount in the CHQ is total amount include GST.

What does it had anything to do with absorb GST?

BTW, just a note.

Any CHQ that you had sign , remember to indicate the purpose of it.

Eg, stated buyer commission for HDB Blk XXX, #xx-xxx, XXX Road

Edited by therat

Hi Everyone,

My agent wanted me to paid her directly instead address to her company saying that this is the procedure if she is to absorb the gst. IS this true and what if she did not submit the cheque or money to company will the company come and chase me for the money?

Can everyone help me on my query, as she is chasing me everyday for the commissioneven before completion fo the transaction.

Thank You

Then u chase her for the invoice from her company. Never pay agent directly.

she probably trying to get more profit. since if u pay it to the company the company will take a cut of the commission. and since its paid to the company. the company charge u GST. if u pay her directly, u don't have to pay GST. but either way, never pay directly to the agent as the company will not have a record of the transaction, and should you need to complain or sue for any reason, the company will not be held responsible.

I paid directly to my agent under her name, cos I request her not to charge me GST. She explained that if I want her to absorb the GST, I can't issue the cheque to her company. Must ensure & confirm everything are completed well before paying. Anyway, my transaction was over, no hiccups =)