Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SGBuzz

Eubiq

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm using a 600mm SC track in my kitchen.. Standard length are 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm & 1200mm. The track is rated up to 40A, and it can support up to 16 adapters per meter. I ran a separate point to the DB and have a master 20A switch which is right next to the track.

Different series of track and different length has different prices, but generally it's around 190+ for 600mm, 220-240 for the 800mm tracks.. We didn't take note of prices for lengths longer than 800mm.

SANY0725.jpg

Personally, I would install the whole length of the wall or not install at all. But of course, it is not cheap.

I submitted a request for a price list yesterday and i got the reply on the same day!

The SA track is $153 for 1 meter and each BS2 connector is $32, still relatively affordable to install at my study and AV console area.

Ya that's why limited installation rather than whole house. :(

Ya.. but install partially is a bit like not here not there. If really want when will cover most of the walls.

that is why I decided not to do it eventually.

Hello,

Do you think you can share with me th price list as I think the link on ASL's website is being updated and I want to rework our electrical quote to incorporate this for our new flat as our media corner has too many wires/points grrr

Thanks so much in advance. My email is marnie.mnoor@gmail.com

I submitted a request for a price list yesterday and i got the reply on the same day!

The SA track is $153 for 1 meter and each BS2 connector is $32, still relatively affordable to install at my study and AV console area.

just came back from Sitex and visited their booth... salesman are quite helpful and friendly....

almost bought the SOHO multi function work centre.... but decided against it as already over budget for reno ;)

any promo for their 1m retail pack?