Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coolerpod

Goodwood Doors & Joinery Works

Just wanna share my personal experience with the forumers here.

Went down to Goodwork's office which is also their showroom this week and was impressed by their services including the uncle who attended to us while we were there. Not to mention sally who is so customer service orientated,we even got a few tips from her on the maintenance of the doors we are getting. Their prices are very competitive too.

Will be doing my bedroom doors installation next week. Shall give an update after that. :)

Edited by coolerpod

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just wanna share my personal experience with the forumers here.

Went down to Goodwork's office which is also their showroom this week and was impressed by their services including the uncle who attended to us while we were there. Not to mention sally who is so customer service orientated,we even got a few tips from her on the maintenance of the doors we are getting. Their prices are very competitive too.

Will be doing my bedroom doors installation next week. Shall give an update after that. :)

Hi.... cool.. didnt know U start a link for just for them too... I cant rem what track I did.. cos it was a year ago when I got my door from Goodwork.... glad U R very please with their services & price. :) Personnel, I am too. :)

Well..... for those who need their contact can PM me or coolerpod

Hi.... cool.. didnt know U start a link for just for them too... I cant rem what track I did.. cos it was a year ago when I got my door from Goodwork.... glad U R very please with their services & price. :) Personnel, I am too. :)

Well..... for those who need their contact can PM me or coolerpod

Haha :P Thanks for your recommendation too.

Cheers!!!

Overall installation was smooth except there's some changes in the timing as they seem to have some scheduling problems.

The first uncle came around the scheduled time as confirmed and carryout the work smoothly,taking down the old doors and fixing up the correct doors to the correct rooms and accessories like levers and doorstoppers. The second uncle came just as the first uncle almost finished the doors installation. I then realized that he's the one to do the final finishing- painting and varnishing for the doors. Took about 3 hours to complete the installation and varnishing. :)

Hihi,

Goodwood Doors & Joinery Works

Blk 6 #01-1305 Lor 8 Toa Payoh Industrial Park S319058

Tel :- 63522768

Can look for Sally,her customer service is good. Prices wise quite competitive,feel free to go down to their showroom and see and feel what kind of doors you looking for before you commit. :)

Hi all, I cannot help but to share with you all my VERY BAD experience with Goodwood Doors & Joinery Works. I was their customer a few years back. There was a young chap with a fXXXing attitude problem! Think his name is Randy Chua or Raymond Chua. He made me sign the package as he promised a lot of services with his "sincere" attitude. After the signing of the contract, he did a very BAD job and work keep delay! When I called him, he gave tons of excuses and even give me an attitude problem! I not sure if he still works there, but if you all want to spend money to make yrself angry, i have nothing to say. Anyway, the prices are okay only, not as if it's very cheap as many things are not given as promised and i rather pay more then have this kind of lousy service.

Hi all, I cannot help but to share with you all my VERY BAD experience with Goodwood Doors & Joinery Works. I was their customer a few years back. There was a young chap with a fXXXing attitude problem! Think his name is Randy Chua or Raymond Chua. He made me sign the package as he promised a lot of services with his "sincere" attitude. After the signing of the contract, he did a very BAD job and work keep delay! When I called him, he gave tons of excuses and even give me an attitude problem! I not sure if he still works there, but if you all want to spend money to make yrself angry, i have nothing to say. Anyway, the prices are okay only, not as if it's very cheap as many things are not given as promised and i rather pay more then have this kind of lousy service.

Hahaha... I almost became the victim too, heng ah my friend ask me to apply emergence brake, not to go to him. That fella is Randy Chua, the son of the boss and also sally's brother. that so call designer basically has no knowledge about material to be use and his SO CALL great ideals are practical for all houses or not, all he want is customer to sign, pay and don't expect him to follow up the sh*t he has left after handing over the key. Was very disappointed in his "st**k up service too. I came to know about them, so my in-law need to do up their 20yrs flat, am too busy, so the 2 old folk went ahead themselve. ( heng, didn't sign the thing, u know old folk very worried about $) Can u imagine, he wants the old folk to do a "glass kitchen" crazy.. expect my 70yrs old climb up and down to clean the hugh pc of glass, kitchen somemore. old folk cook like "zhi cha" stall, so oily, how to maintain the glass and it cost like 3000 for the BIG piece of glass, not counting other stuff which one kitchen cost about 16k ! crazy! When want them to sign,wow, act like fillia son, sweet talk, then when they say consider, keep calling them, when i call to reject, he Bl**dy h*ll curse & swear lah. sigh.. later i found out he is "ah sia kia" no wonder lah.

latest news: this randy Chua actually has another coy named -plush concept :paint: so goodwood and plush concept all done by him. see.. tot change another name people don't knwo it's him!

Forummer, pls beware!

Edited by stlinegm

Hi all,

it has been bought to our attention that there might be some misunderstanding on this thread and I have been notified by our good customers that I have to clarify this misunderstanding.

After reading the previous 2 comments, I have to clarify that the mentioned Randy Chua has left Good Wood Doors & Joinery Works 3 years ago and have not been with the company since then. Furthermore, I would also like to clarify that Good Wood Doors & Joinery Works do not offer packages of any sorts and we do not offer ID (Interior Design) advices or packages. We only offer entrance products and services and we have no recollections of unhappy events as mentioned above.

We are very concerned about the previous comments as we have always regard our customers with respect and honesty and I would like to request the forum users who have left the previous 2 unhappy comments to contact me, Sally at 63522768 and I would do my best to sort out any misunderstandings or misgivings that you might have.

Thank you.