Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mt-09

Any Recommendation For Toilet Bowl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, anyone heard of this brand call Crizto? for toilet bowl? Please do gove me some feedback on this brand on the toilet bowl. Thanks.

do check out the Baron WC from Poh Joo. The design is nice and value for money IMHO!

Hi, anyone heard of this brand call Crizto? for toilet bowl? Please do gove me some feedback on this brand on the toilet bowl. Thanks.

hey, i just installed crizto toilet bowl in my 2 toilets. this is a thailand brand but all toilet bowls parts r made in china.

i bought it a a promo set (toilet bowl + basin), i think it was about $278), not so bad, nice design and the flush system also not bad.

but i have heard frm a contractor that baron have higher power flush system.

It really depends on what u want. Toilet bowl ranges from $160 to $800plus. Most people would recommend PJ but it is really the plumber that does the installation that matters in my opinion.

Hi

Try visit GR Link (Jalan Besar - opposite of the food market) or Lite Fusion (Upper Serangoon - same building as Ideal House) , they do have some baron and crizto on display. price wise almost the same.

Guideline given to me, for 'power' flush, buy those with water saving 2 tick or lesser.

im using otto...somehow the flushing is not very strong...im not sure if its due to poor installation as there are no smells watsoever...

im using otto...somehow the flushing is not very strong...im not sure if its due to poor installation as there are no smells watsoever...

Hi

I read some where that low tank wc doesnt provide strong flushing, is your model low tank ?

for budget users:

1 set of 2pc WC @$168. Inclusive of dismantling old set, disposal and installation of new set. Comes with soft close cover (or u can call it slow close)

Brand: Matrix (never hear b4, but it does the job of flushing well)

Installed for: 4 mths, no issues at all.

Toilet bowl not very different unless u are looking for designer ones. Budget ones will work just as well but lose out on the looks aspect. :)

Hi gimz.. I'm a newbie here.. What do u mean by 2pc WC?

Well, in simple terms it means the flush tank and the toilet bowl itself are two separate pieces.

Cheers!

Oh thanks so much.. So can I say 2pc is more cost effective and in the long run easy for maintenance?

Hmm...never really thought of it that way and no, not that I know of. I chose the 1-pc coz it looks nicer haha.

one pc is said to be easier to clean and nicer. Of course more expensive. :)

i got a one piece baron WC for my own house. cash and carry from estore.com.sg @$188. installation done by contractors doing reno. So far, its under utilised, so no comments.

Oh the matrix brand i got it from a shop at geylang. 720 geylang road, i don't remember the shop name. But they always advertise in classifieds (always put that they have a special promo for WC at $128.)

nice and talkative uncle.... :P

Hi

Try visit GR Link (Jalan Besar - opposite of the food market) or Lite Fusion (Upper Serangoon - same building as Ideal House) , they do have some baron and crizto on display. price wise almost the same.

Guideline given to me, for 'power' flush, buy those with water saving 2 tick or lesser.

Hi,

I tried GR Link, the price is not really cheap and service not as good. Think twice before you commit on any item on the invoice(even you din pay yet) as they will not allow you to remove any item later, and become unhappy in the end. I prefer to get from Heritage in Geylang. Service is much better and price is comparable.

Seems like I will pay geylang a visit. I intend to source and project manage my own reno.. *fingers crossed*

hi

do let me know the outcome. btw, make sure u compare apple to apple, meaning same model. 'cos after visiting so many suggested shop, really got headache choosing the right one. been to asia excel, gr link, lite fusion, uned bathroom station, huffarri, indulge (at balestier - missing/cant find shop), sim seong choon . btw, I had not buy anything yet, need to bring ID along to make sure he comment on the measurement before purchase. wont wanna to waste if doesnt fit later. :(

Edited by dbkungfu

can anyone share with me your experience with TOTO brand WC? I am looking at TOTO model CW821PJ which boast 'tornado-II' flush system.

I am looking for one with good flushing as current one that I am using most of the time needs two flushing.

Thanks!