Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crystal535

Fridge

Anyone able to give feedback on which brand of fridge is good n durable? Initially we were eyeing on Samsung fridge. But many ppl said samsung fridge previously have some problem. Recommended Hitachi n Mitsubishi. Which is beta den?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone able to give feedback on which brand of fridge is good n durable? Initially we were eyeing on Samsung fridge. But many ppl said samsung fridge previously have some problem. Recommended Hitachi n Mitsubishi. Which is beta den?

Hi crystal,

My personal opinion is that Sumsung is fine choice, cheap & good! I dun have any rpoblem with it.

Choice is still yours to choose, read this bog about samsung:

>> http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24545

Cheers!

:yamseng:

I love the look of Samsung fridge, it look really cool. I considering the side by side door fridge but they are of higher price. anyone has feedback on other bands of fridge please share. thank you. :) :)

Sharp!

Love the space and the door handles. My last sharp fridge lasted for ages, so I bought a new one.

Whatever you do, please try to go for Japanese, and European brands with Samsung being the exception. Try to avoid the american brands. I have bad experience with American fridges and so do my friends and relatives. It's a very general statement, but it holds true in my circle of friends.

A sale guy at Best intro me to get Hitachi, the made in jap modle look good. Like the spec but not sure if they are good. the engery saving tick is 3 ticks.

Looking for a fridge that can use for a long time so i am thinking of invest more in it. I've never use any hitachi good b4 so if any one use it b4 pls

share.

A sale guy at Best intro me to get Hitachi, the made in jap modle look good. Like the spec but not sure if they are good. the engery saving tick is 3 ticks.

Looking for a fridge that can use for a long time so i am thinking of invest more in it. I've never use any hitachi good b4 so if any one use it b4 pls

share.

My aunt is a heavy duty cook and packs her the Hitachi full. It's been working well for years.

share.

Same here, I was at Best Denki and the sales guy also recommended Hitachi that comes with chiller. Since you have the same recommendation, now I wonder if the brand is offering the shop higher commission for selling their products...

I got this Hitachi inverter model (made in Japan) from Best Denki at Ngee Ann City at only $1899 in Dec 08. Got a further $100 off discount and a free rice cooker worth $169 from the manager. Original price is $2199. No problems with the fridge and it's energy saving.

Image00036.jpg

Image00037.jpg

Edited by tower

Same here, I was at Best Denki and the sales guy also recommended Hitachi that comes with chiller. Since you have the same recommendation, now I wonder if the brand is offering the shop higher commission for selling their products...

that's what i think too. :(:unsure: :unsure: so i'm hoping someone might share his exp in using. the one i am eyeing is made in jap the sale told me only 6 doors model r made in jap.

tower> thanks for sharing, i think the one i am looking at is some what look like urs. must be the later model of ur version.

i think it is a new modle so the price is abt 4k.

halo crystal535,

im in seach of electrical appliances for my new plc and also lookin at samsung fridge.

my fiancee and i looking at samsung's RS21HNEPN...went to HN and was quoted $1799 + $200 NTUC voucher.

will go ard asking for quotes and see if can get better deal...

maybe SITEX will have a gd deal ? hahaah