Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leonbelmont

Cannot Sleep At Master Bedroom ?

I have engage a FSM for my house and there is alot of alteration to be make.

One of the my concern that he pointed out is that me and wife cannot sleep at the master bedroom. Hence, we need to convert one of the studyroom to bedroom and convert the master bedroom into studyroom.

Me and my wife felt abit relundant cos it will be abit weird if there is bathroom for studyroom but no bathroom for master bedroom..

I am wondering anyone here also has fengshui advice that they cannot sleep in master bed?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Coincidently, we are sleeping in the bedroom which is not the masterbedroom, and the MBR is our study and wardrobe;)

The arrangement has nothing to do with FS. What we want to achieve is a giant room. So knocked MBR and adjoining bedroom into one large room. This can be the solution for u if u must observe the FS practice.

It all depends whether you want to follow or not. If you got the advice from a good fsm, better follow. If that one got not so good record, then maybe skip. Usually quite common hearing these from forummers. Masterbed room got toilet no neccessary must sleep there what. Kitchen also got toilet right....hehe. (just joking)

Like what rummi said, 2 rooms make into one is quite common nowadays. Maybe check with your fsm can do so or not.

Hi there!

Do u know what FS system ur Feng shui master uses to come up with the cure?

If I'm not wrong, he must be using 玄空飞星.

Did he take into consideration of ur 八字 in conjunction with the 24 mountains?

If he has, and is using 玄空飞星, most probably the room is really bad and inauspicious for u 2.

But then again, if he has, he should be able to give u alternative cure other than moving out completely.

Fire --> Earth --> Metal --> Water --> Wood The cycle of birth, and in reverse, the cyle of weakening.

If ur MBR is in the 2 & 5 sectors, maybe it can cured away by the presence of metal.

Then again, if ur 2 & 5 are "activated" by external landform, the presence of metal will not be able to rectify the ill effect.

Ask ur FSM for advice. I'm sure he can think of something else.

First rule in feng shui is, it must be practical.

Good luck! :D

Hi there!

Do u know what FS system ur Feng shui master uses to come up with the cure?

If I'm not wrong, he must be using 玄空飞星.

Did he take into consideration of ur 八字 in conjunction with the 24 mountains?

If he has, and is using 玄空飞星, most probably the room is really bad and inauspicious for u 2.

But then again, if he has, he should be able to give u alternative cure other than moving out completely.

Fire --> Earth --> Metal --> Water --> Wood The cycle of birth, and in reverse, the cyle of weakening.

If ur MBR is in the 2 & 5 sectors, maybe it can cured away by the presence of metal.

Then again, if ur 2 & 5 are "activated" by external landform, the presence of metal will not be able to rectify the ill effect.

Ask ur FSM for advice. I'm sure he can think of something else.

First rule in feng shui is, it must be practical.

Good luck! :D

Hi Ara,

He used our ba zi to consider the calculations. I am not sure about the mountain part then ... :D Whoa! You sound like a pro... do you offer fengshui services or do you have any master to introduce to us? We previously saw Master Lee in Bedok.

We asked for alternatives but it seems like sleeping in the master bedroom is not one of them....we are having a big headache over this now.

Hi Ara,

He used our ba zi to consider the calculations. I am not sure about the mountain part then ... :D Whoa! You sound like a pro... do you offer fengshui services or do you have any master to introduce to us? We previously saw Master Lee in Bedok.

We asked for alternatives but it seems like sleeping in the master bedroom is not one of them....we are having a big headache over this now.

Hi Leonbelmont!

I'm just an avid feng shui researcher currently following a mentor. There are many FSM in SG but not all of them are following the classical texts. And it doesn't mean those that not following the classical are bad feng shui master either.

AS what i have mention to a pm from a fellow forumer, No sector are bad forever, and no sector are god forever.

The 飞星 in 玄空 system means that the stars will fly around the different sector in ur unit, so a sector might not be favourable for u 2 this year, but come next year, it might not be that bad already.

A change of year in Feng shui is ALWAYS on the 4th Of Feb of every year. This is according to the Hsia Calendar.

Seeing we only got 3 more mths to the next change of stars, PErhaps u would want ur master to calculate for u using next yr's stars instead?

Another good idea is to combine ur rooms, but that is only if u want it that way.

Feng Shui is all about Harmonising the 气 in ur unit, making it flow better and bring about peace and happiness.

If by following the fsm advice, but in the process making u unhappy that u cannot stay in ur MBR, then i would advice u seeking ur fsm again and telling him u die die must stay in the MBR, and seek him advice to cure as much as he can.

Hope u find my reply useful and may u find peace in ur reno journey!

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi Ara,

Hi

Your master may or may not be wrong. If he is correct, then maybe he's telling you that your masterbed room is just like a house situated near a volcano. You still want to stay there? Does it matter if next year the flying star fly there is good?

If you are still uncomfortable about it, seek a second opinion lah.

That is provided you didn't spend too much on your first FSM. ;p