Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Relacker

Possible To Switch Between 2 Compressors For Air Con?

i got sys 3 and another sys for living rm. the sys 3 is 900 btu for 3 rooms and the other 1200. but most of time only use 900 btu one, i like to now if possible for air con tech to install a switch such that i can switch between using 900 btu one and 1200 btu one.

cos the 1200 btu compressor most of time is left unuse unless guest come visit.

i feel wasted since so poweful and also exp but seldom use

my air con is Toshiba multi Syst 3 non-inverter + 1 single split unit non-inverter 24kBTU

possible to connect via valve that switch between the two pipes?

i would not mind paying a bit for the mod

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No such switching device. There are 3 connections involved. Hot pipe, cold pipe, and the control wire.

I think your specs are incorrect. Impossible for Sys 3 to be a 9000 BTU compressor attached to 3 rooms.

The 12000BTU is connected to a 24K outdoor unit??

No such switching device. There are 3 connections involved. Hot pipe, cold pipe, and the control wire.

I think your specs are incorrect. Impossible for Sys 3 to be a 9000 BTU compressor attached to 3 rooms.

The 12000BTU is connected to a 24K outdoor unit??

yes 2 separate compressor

Your System 3 is already operating a 20K BTU compressor. Your configuration is the most energy efficient setup, where the bulk of the load is run off 1 compressor, instead of balancing off 2 compressors. It is very inefficient to operate 2 compressors nightly when 1 compressor can do the job.

Your System 3 is already operating a 20K BTU compressor. Your configuration is the most energy efficient setup, where the bulk of the load is run off 1 compressor, instead of balancing off 2 compressors. It is very inefficient to operate 2 compressors nightly when 1 compressor can do the job.

thks. think give up my idea since it is not so easy to mod

i got sys 3 and another sys for living rm. the sys 3 is 900 btu for 3 rooms and the other 1200. but most of time only use 900 btu one, i like to now if possible for air con tech to install a switch such that i can switch between using 900 btu one and 1200 btu one.

cos the 1200 btu compressor most of time is left unuse unless guest come visit.

i feel wasted since so poweful and also exp but seldom use

my air con is Toshiba multi Syst 3 non-inverter + 1 single split unit non-inverter 24kBTU

possible to connect via valve that switch between the two pipes?

i would not mind paying a bit for the mod

Was told by someone that if you are staying in hdb, two compressors are not allowed actually ? If HDB come to find out about it, they can request you to remove. so one more consideration if you are staying in HDB .

Was told by someone that if you are staying in hdb, two compressors are not allowed actually ? If HDB come to find out about it, they can request you to remove. so one more consideration if you are staying in HDB .

no la, the new HDB flat have 2 1.5 A socket so ok