Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
d3badge

Is This Quote Reasonable? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice quote. You might wanna include "application for renovation permit" in the quote just in case...although it's FOC. Mind sharing where you got the quote from and contacts? Thanks!

bro,

actually u will be e best person to judge. reason being that u can get a few more quotes. just fix ur requirements n go around asking a few more IDs/ contractors to quote u.

good luck! :)

Demolition works

1. To Demolish existing 2 ft half-height wall at kitchen entrance, and make good. $200

2. To demolish existing 13ft wall between master and bedroom2. $650

3. To dismantle existing door and door frame at master room entrance. $150

Masonry works

1. To Construct hollow blocks wall to seal existing doorway to master room. $280

2. To Construct cement kerbs for kitchen cabinets, fridge and washing machine (c/w floor tiles at exposed areas). $400

Carpentry works.

Living and Dining

1. To design, fabricate and install 7ft full-height feature wall to conceal home-shelter entrance using solid ply wood in laminates and mirror finish. $1350

2. To design, fabricate and install 3ft full-height shoes cabinet using solid plywood in laminated finish, white PVC, and doors with abs trimming. $680

3. To design, fabricate and install 7x4ft suspended TV feature using solid plywood in laminates and stainless steel strip finish. $840

4. To design, fabricate and install 7ft suspended TV console using solid plywood in laminated finish and white PVC internal. $900 ($700)

Kitchen

5. To design, fabricate and install 16ft top cabinets using solid plywood in laminated finish, white internal PVC, door with abs trimmings and 2 nos of frosted glass panels. $1780 ($1520)

6. To design, fabricate and install 16ft bottom cabinets using solid plywood in laminated finish, white internal PVC, drawers and doors with abs trimmings. $1920 ($1520)

7. To supply and install 16ft solid surface top for kitchen bottom cabinet. $1400 ($1120)

Master Bedroom.

8. To design, fabricate and install 14ft full height sliding doors wardrobe using solid plywood in laminated finish and full internal cacass in white PVC. $3500 ($2870)

9. To design, fabricate and install 4ft writing desk using solid plywood in laminated finish and drawers with abs trimming. $600

10. To design, fabricate and install 7ft low height storage cabinet using solid plywood in laminated finish, white internal PVC doors and drawers with abs trimming. $1200

11. To design, fabricate and install 1 king size bedframe with drawers, using solid plywood in laminated finish and white internal PVC. $880

12. To design, fabricate and install 3ft suspended king size bed headboard using plywood in laminated finish (c/w 2 bedside shelves) $800

13. To design, fabricate and install 3ft suspended dressing table (c/w drawers) using solid plywood and laminated finish drawers with abs finish (including 3x3ft clear mirror) $650

Ceiling works

14. To Construct 450mm with L-Box **** anf dinning hall using gypsum board and brass structure. $880

15. To Construct false ceiling at master room, using gypum board and brass structure. $540

Plumbing works (using stainless steel pipings)

16. To supply labour to install sink and tap onto kitchen bottom cabinet. $60

17. To extend cold water inlet and drainage piping for kitchen sink. $150

18. To supply and install inlet and outlet cold water pipings for washing machine. $60

19. To Supply labour to install 1 storage heater at common toilet. $120

20. To supply labour to install toilet accessories for both toilets. $50

Glass works

21. To Supply and install 10mm thick tempered glass shower screen (c/w swing door) at master bedroom $450

22. To supply and install 7x3ft wall mount clear mirror at master room. $250

23. To supply and install 10mm thick half-height tempered glass panel above wall at kitchen entrance area. $400

Miscellaneous works

24. To paint whole house interior walls and ceiling with sealer and Nippon emulsion paint. (including piping and door frames) $1500

25. To supply and make good replace damaged parquet flooring for master room, after demolition works (including varnishing of new parquet strips) $450

26. To supply and install 1 aluminum frame with clear glass panels swing door for kitchen entrance $450

27. Lay protection during reno works and providing general cleaning for whole unit after reno. FOC

28. To provide haulage of building material, and clearing of debris. (subjected to fees from HDB appointed contractor) $800

Subtotal for package works $24,340

GST $1703.80

Total $26043.80

Hi bro,

those in red were the quote i get from my contractor during my reno.

i just base on the carpentry works only, it seem like yous is quite costly.

But things to note, mine is an contractor, n your might be a ID.

That might be the reason of the idff price.

Lastly there will be no gst from my contractor. Due to that will save another 1 to 2k.

If u interested i will pm u my contractor contact to compare quote. :)

Hi bro,

those in red were the quote i get from my contractor during my reno.

i just base on the carpentry works only, it seem like yous is quite costly.

But things to note, mine is an contractor, n your might be a ID.

That might be the reason of the idff price.

Lastly there will be no gst from my contractor. Due to that will save another 1 to 2k.

If u interested i will pm u my contractor contact to compare quote. :)

Hi jadens28,

can you pm me your contractor name and contacts? do you have a T blog or anything that can view your home design? thank you in advance!