Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noriko_sy

Kitchen Cabinets : Classic And Seng Kwong

Hi,

Anyone engaged Classic (located at Geylang) or Seng Kwong before for kitchen cabinet and wardrobe? If yes, can feedback on their service and workmanship? Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Anyone engaged Classic (located at Geylang) or Seng Kwong before for kitchen cabinet and wardrobe? If yes, can feedback on their service and workmanship? Thanks!

We are engaging - for renovating our house (going to start after CNY 2010).. Heard from a colleague (who engaged them for kitchen renov) that he is satisfied with their work...

We are engaging - for renovating our house (going to start after CNY 2010).. Heard from a colleague (who engaged them for kitchen renov) that he is satisfied with their work...

Hi dun mind how much did they charge u per ft run...

Hi,

if you are talking about classic kitchen, i have been to their showroom. i love the carpentry they own at the showroom. but i think they are highend design firm, they only do carpentry works then the rest we have to find our own guys to do. but still put them as my first choice. the carpentry works really tip top.

if you are talking about classic kitchen, i have been to their showroom. i love the carpentry they own at the showroom. but i think they are highend design firm, they only do carpentry works then the rest we have to find our own guys to do. but still put them as my first choice. the carpentry works really tip top.

I used Classic 20 years ago for my first flat and was very impressed with their kitchen design and worksmanship.

20 years later, I regret not using them for my second flat but trusted someone else to do them job instead. Results were miles apart ! If I strike TOTO, I will tear down my kitchen and redo it all over again....using Classic.

yeah...went to the showroom...it's indeed good! i just ordered a cupboard using Classic for my parent's pl. hopefully it turns out well. If it's gd, i will consider using them (i.e. kitchen cabinets and wardrobe for my new hse)

any idea whats their address?

Hi, I dun have the address, but i have did the kitchen cabinet from ST Marble...

They revovate my cabinet is very good condition! and in a very cheap price..

If u interested, let me know :)

Cheers....

I used Classic 20 years ago for my first flat and was very impressed with their kitchen design and worksmanship.

20 years later, I regret not using them for my second flat but trusted someone else to do them job instead. Results were miles apart ! If I strike TOTO, I will tear down my kitchen and redo it all over again....using Classic.

yeah...went to the showroom...it's indeed good! i just ordered a cupboard using Classic for my parent's pl. hopefully it turns out well. If it's gd, i will consider using them (i.e. kitchen cabinets and wardrobe for my new hse)

hi boonlay, what u mean by " they only do carpentry works then the rest we have to find our own guys to do" ?? means do they actually construct the actual kitchen cabinet for u?? so they only do kitchen cabinets & not like

other parts of e house?

hi asoon88 wow so good reputation?

hi noriko_sy u been to showroom? where's e address or which part of geylang issit in? have u ordered from them?

if yes, how much u paid & wa's e size of your kitchen cabinet? mind sending me a quote?

thanks all !!!! :unsure:

hi boonlay, what u mean by " they only do carpentry works then the rest we have to find our own guys to do" ?? means do they actually construct the actual kitchen cabinet for u?? so they only do kitchen cabinets & not like

other parts of e house?

hi noriko_sy u been to showroom? where's e address or which part of geylang issit in? have u ordered from them?

if yes, how much u paid & wa's e size of your kitchen cabinet? mind sending me a quote?

my sis is using classic. they do only cabinets and all of their cabinets come with blum system (soft closing). which is a mid range products.

where by most/all others are using normal things. if you need other to do other things like tile work or water work or painting, they dont do.

you need to find others to do the job and get them in to do the cabinets.

boonlay you are right about their workmanship very good but if you think they are high ends then means that you have not try getting quotes from signture kitchen. which really only cater to very high end ppl. i heard 1 kitchen cabinet cost 10k and above.

(by the way i did not use them just sharing what i know)

other parts of e house?

This is the their link

http://www.classicfurniture.sg/

I hv not done a kitchen cabinet with them...juz a room cabinet. But their $ per foot run is lower than what IDs wld quote.