Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

saw shoe stacker at daiso (bt panjang) as well. made of plastic, comes in black and white. :)

i recee liao. Daiso is $2 per stacker. The Japan home one is slightly cheaper I think.

Zelly, I did take a look liao a couple of weeks earlier but that time no space in MIL place so din buy. Likely to buy this weekend bah.

Pinktini, the boots and rollerblades are not counted as shoes in his opinion. one is a necessity, one is a hobby...so in his mindframe, it's still he has 3 pairs of shoes nia! haha...

Edited by samgalz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ooh, northpoint! thanks!! how's the reno aftermath? did u faint at the bill? i remember u also didn't really know the cost even though the reno ending right?

i guess the bill was quite ok..$20k++ but i dun like alot of things (small little things lah, only "yim chim" people like me notice)!!!

i told my hubby, the next time, we move house, hmm... wait till his FIL not around anymore, then i can use any ID/contractor i like! :P

i recee liao. Daiso is $2 per stacker. The Japan home one is slightly cheaper I think.

Pinktini, the boots and rollerblades are not counted as shoes in his opinion. one is a necessity, one is a hobby...so in his mindframe, it's still he has 3 pairs of shoes nia! haha...

Wah, the shoe stacker looks v cool! So far have only seen those transparent shoe box-shaped type, which is quite stackable also.

Also realised that men have very few shoes needs when we were packing up our shoes before the move.

Hubby - one pair of Birkies to wear just about everywhere, one pair work shoes, one pair casual shoes

Me - one pair of Birkies, one black slip on, two pair pack heels, one pair brown slip on, one pair white slip ons, one pair brozne slip ons, one pair FANCY bronze slip ons for dinners etc, three pair ballet pumps for dress down fridays and casual outings... 11 pairs... heh heh heh :P Boots and rollerblades tucked away in storage. ;)

learn from me.. for our place, the built in shoe cabinet each side has about 8 shelves, each shelf is able to put 4 pairs, i gave my fiancee 2 shelves and told him the rest are MINE :)

Patsy - EXCELLENT advice for all the ladies out there. Heh heh heh. :good:

learn from me.. for our place, the built in shoe cabinet each side has about 8 shelves, each shelf is able to put 4 pairs, i gave my fiancee 2 shelves and told him the rest are MINE :)
moral of the story: always put in ur shoes before the man does so. i hadn't unpacked my shoes yet when he came to me with big big eyes, "aiya, i forgot i got boots & rollerblades, how?" then soft-hearted me give him one cabinet, thinking i had enough place for my shoes. obviously i don't have enough. but too late.

Zelly, I did take a look liao a couple of weeks earlier but that time no space in MIL place so din buy. Likely to buy this weekend bah.

gam xia! will try and buy it tml if i got time to go northpoint. true hor, he still thinks i got too many shoes for my own good.

i guess the bill was quite ok..$20k++ but i dun like alot of things (small little things lah, only "yim chim" people like me notice)!!!

i told my hubby, the next time, we move house, hmm... wait till his FIL not around anymore, then i can use any ID/contractor i like! :P

sounds not too bad. better than my $60k. haha. but ya la, when own ppl do, its a bit more difficult to pick at small stuff we're not happy with. eg. i wld have rather we plastered the walls.

Hubby - one pair of Birkies to wear just about everywhere, one pair work shoes, one pair casual shoes

Me - one pair of Birkies, one black slip on, two pair pack heels, one pair brown slip on, one pair white slip ons, one pair brozne slip ons, one pair FANCY bronze slip ons for dinners etc, three pair ballet pumps for dress down fridays and casual outings... 11 pairs... heh heh heh :P Boots and rollerblades tucked away in storage. ;)

haha ok la, u're still better than me. ytd i counted another 18 pairs of shoes which have not been brought over to join the current 19 pairs in the cabinet. :P lucky i only have 1 pair of boots which can fold cos it is fabric, but i like those knee high boots i always see on the VS sites. :dribble:

sounds not too bad. better than my $60k. haha. but ya la, when own ppl do, its a bit more difficult to pick at small stuff we're not happy with. eg. i wld have rather we plastered the walls.

cos my mostly oni carpentery work, not much wet work..

haha ok la, u're still better than me. ytd i counted another 18 pairs of shoes which have not been brought over to join the current 19 pairs in the cabinet. :P lucky i only have 1 pair of boots which can fold cos it is fabric, but i like those knee high boots i always see on the VS sites. :dribble:

wow 18 + 19!!! i thought i very jialat.. :D now i found another one like me :P

moral of the story: always put in ur shoes before the man does so. i hadn't unpacked my shoes yet when he came to me with big big eyes, "aiya, i forgot i got boots & rollerblades, how?" then soft-hearted me give him one cabinet, thinking i had enough place for my shoes. obviously i don't have enough. but too late.

We are such suckers when they do the big big eyes, pouty lips, looking like lost little boys lar... :P

Hahaha. The 11 pairs are only the ones I brought along while was are crashing at my in-laws. Still got another 10 pairs in storage.. heh heh.

Oh, boots, yes.. I bought a pair in Hong Kong, Pikolinos Knee High Heel Leather Boots... fell in love with it when I saw them.

PikolinosKneeHighHeelLeatherBoots.jpg

Plus they are not too tight around the calves as I've got runners' calves :( Only problem is, haven't worn them much here in SG. Wore them to work under a denim skirt once on dress down Friday and EVERYONE asked if I was going clubbing that nite. :bangwall:

Should invest in a pair - every woman needs a good pair of kick a.s.s boots....

"These boots are made for walking,

That's just what they'll do,

One of these days these boots are gonna... walk all over you"

joleena: now u noe u're not alone. hahaha, seems like lachesis also same as us. :)

We are such suckers when they do the big big eyes, pouty lips, looking like lost little boys lar... :P

Only problem is, haven't worn them much here in SG. Wore them to work under a denim skirt once on dress down Friday and EVERYONE asked if I was going clubbing that nite. :bangwall:

ya lor. we're such soft hearted ppl. haha

got one time my fren wear her boots to work, some stranger in the lift ask her, u do horse-riding huh? -_-"

but that pair looks gorgeous!!! but no chance to wear in SG leh, i like to wear with skinny jeans/full-length tights, then wear with a coat. hehe.

Patsy - EXCELLENT advice for all the ladies out there. Heh heh heh. :good:

comes with age lah... think would be one of the oldest in this forum... most are newly weds, still surrounded in the glow of marriage.. for old birds like me.... don't take s**t from the men liao! haha

for me was easy, i packed the stuff, so when unpacking, i took out my stuff first. :)

the wardrobe in the MBR was very small, could only fit my stuff, so i told him to use the wardrobe in the 2nd bedroom instead .... no choice to argue coz all my stuff were properly hung up already

hehe evil right?

you all so good count the number of shoes you have! i never did (or as bf tells me, " afraid to find out how many you really have!")