Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
maomee

***please Advise On Estimated Cost Of Renovation ?***

Hi folks, need your kind advise on an issue. My property will be completed soon and I am just wondering if I can get any ideas from you guys on the estimated renovation costs ? :P

Basically, it is literally in a move-in condition atypical of any private properties since the wardrobe, tiles, flooring, kitchen, toilets etc etc are all done up.

The things I need to do for my home:

1. False ceiling. According to the developer (UOL), the ceiling is 3.20m. I will need to fix false ceilings for all the rooms and living room to accomodate the lights. So, I need to know aga aga how much the false ceiling alone will cost...

2. Curtains. Basically, I will be doing day-night curtains for my living room and master bedroom. The guest room will most prolly be fixed with a roller blind.

Can you guys advise me on the estimated costs for these ?

3. Main balcony and MBR balcony. I will be fixing hardwood flooring over. Some advised me chengal or some hardwork that will be weather resistance. Can anyone also advise me on the estimated costs ?

I think that's about all. Hehehe... thanks in advance guys. And all renovation/thematic ideas are most welcome !

p/s: My entire unit is facing the pool. :)

FLRPLN.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request