Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ernieliew75

12 Yr Old 5i Resale Hdb At Cck Ave 3

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyway, thinking of settting up my main entrance area either with a thin shoe rack & roller bamboo blind, or a tall plant to create an exclusive area, which I saw all the rest of them in same unit (but different floor) did the same thing. Any lobang to get tall plants, roller bamboo curtains/partitions, etc? Want to make to something like a resort feel. Exploring bamboo partition as well. Something like this:

f989b56b1e.jpg

2b15d87398.jpg

09738fe5df.jpg

Edited by ernieliew75

Ya lor... Anyway, I intend to put comics and books at the 2 sides, and the discs, players, etc at the center. So just nice. Either watch TV or read books. Whoahahahaaa....

Bedroom size was bigger, but b'cos of the carpentry, it looks smaller. Same for the rest of the house. Gottoo many storage space oledi... will only display the basic furnitures, no deco, not other stuffs lying anywhere. Simple and neat. I hope...

Edited by ernieliew75

Ya lor... Anyway, I intend to put comics and books at the 2 sides, and the discs, players, etc at the center. So just nice. Either watch TV or read books. Whoahahahaaa....

Bedroom size was bigger, but b'cos of the carpentry, it looks smaller. Same for the rest of the house. Gottoo many storage space oledi... will only display the basic furnitures, no deco, not other stuffs lying anywhere. Simple and neat. I hope...

its usually the case. once carpentry goes in, the space become smaller : )

Storage is good! Cant have too much storage. in time to come, things can piled up.hahaha