Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ernieliew75

12 Yr Old 5i Resale Hdb At Cck Ave 3

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wall Light at Pilliar in Living Room (2 feels when on and off), only $80 at Edison Lighting House in Balestier:

75f1f8c1ae.jpg

d92a768507.jpg

Total spending for lightings: $1250, FOC Door Bell. Cheers.

b832b8ec80.jpg

quote]

Just some quick update:

All hacking done.

Relocation of all bedroom and toilet doors done.

Door frame done.

New walls done.

Water proofing done.

Floor tiles 95% done.

Main water pipings done till specific location of basins.

Thats so much for the past 2 weeks. All toilet items would be installed next week.

No intend to post pics at this stage since its just some messy reno photo. :-P

My toilet and kitchen items were delivered today, but I realised that they have no stock for my common toilet basin, so went to buy another one (triangular shape), with a new mixer... as the initial one that I bought is too low for my new basin... (18.5cm in height for tap, and my new basin is 18cm...)

Also cancelled order for the hansgrohe i-box, concealed lever and ceiling rain shower as the shop told us need to buy addition accessories to make it work, which they 'forgotten' to tell us when we placed order, need to top up additional $800+ which pissed me off, so cancelled the order and buy those normal wall concealed mixer with just a shower head set... so sad...

Anyway, if anyone interested in the tap shown (bought at $85 for a few weeks, brand new), I am willing to let go to the highest bid. PM me if interested. Cheers.

Edited by ernieliew75

Went to 13 Sungei Kadut for the King Koil Sales today, (last day tomorrow: 2 Aug 10)

Total damage: @ S$590 on the following items:

- 3 x king sized quilt cover set (fitted sheet, quilt cover, 2 x pillow case and 2 x bolster case per set)

- 1 x king sized micro fibre premium topper (2 inch thickness)

- 6 x spare pillow case

- 1 x king sized mattress protector

- 4 x pillow protector

- 2 x bolster protector

- 1 x super single sized quilt cover set (fitted sheet, quilt cover, 2 x pillow case and 1 x bolster case)

- 2 x super single mattress protector

- 1 x king koil air flow bolster

- 1 x latex car seat cushion

- 6 x anti slip mat base

- 1 x wall decal for daughter

Also went to 29 Tai Seng St, Jackson's Designer Hub to get a 2.3m x 1.6m grey carpet at S$220. Considered good buy.

Interested party can drop by and take a look. Cheers.

Edited by ernieliew75