Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pomchatchat

Water-feature In Bedroom

This section of the forum states "Geomancy/Fengshui". For non-believers of geomancy/feng shui, are you here to satisfy your curosity, queries you need answers to or to laugh/condemn/ridicule? It is alright for you not to believe, but leave the believers, to our "doom" of believing in geomancy/ feng shui.

Respect others in whatever their beliefs may be and not pooh-pooh members for coming in to exchange ideas and share information.

He who knows nothing doubts nothing. Everything begin from doubts. Be realised the fact that believers turned from non-believers. Don't like that, let non-believers in. FS is an art as well as science.

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This section of the forum states "Geomancy/Fengshui". For non-believers of geomancy/feng shui, are you here to satisfy your curosity, queries you need answers to or to laugh/condemn/ridicule? It is alright for you not to believe, but leave the believers, to our "doom" of believing in geomancy/ feng shui.

Respect others in whatever their beliefs may be and not pooh-pooh members for coming in to exchange ideas and share information.

Totally agree to you, you can tell from other posts some dogs always bark at the wrong tree.

totally agree...

those non-believer,juz leave the thread alone...no nid to bark here & bark ther...

agree

i recall those younger years when we as a group would gather and share about christianity. Occasionally from nowhere would barge in one fellow and start babbling how much he knew about the religion. he would brag about his background, then impress people with his verses and later start to prove the non-existence of god. Very soon, some left the crowd, some would sttart to debate and ends up everybody's day was spoilt.

sometimes we need to grow, mature and be sensitive to whether people want to listen to our self-centered speech.

agree

i recall those younger years when we as a group would gather and share about christianity. Occasionally from nowhere would barge in one fellow and start babbling how much he knew about the religion. he would brag about his background, then impress people with his verses and later start to prove the non-existence of god. Very soon, some left the crowd, some would sttart to debate and ends up everybody's day was spoilt.

sometimes we need to grow, mature and be sensitive to whether people want to listen to our self-centered speech.

My attention span super short so couldn't concentrate on the long speech. Never mind, I know what I believe. So I ignore the babbling. ;)

Agreed with 2 of you, anyway, FS is more than common sense. FS is originated from ancient medical theory of human body (5 elements). Basically, each human body contains these 5 elements with different proportions (each differs). One is healthy when the mix of the 5 reach optimum. Once healthy, "flow" will in and things around you are "believed" will get "smoothen", but actual fact tells us not necessary true. Good man, good health, good deeds die tragically often heard. Bad man, ill doing with "good luck".

'善有善报, 恶有恶报. '

'不是不报, 是时间未到.'

Cheers.

My attention span super short so couldn't concentrate on the long speech.

I really like this phrase.....you didn't patent hor.....I think Can adopt to use next time :sport-smiley-004:

I really like this phrase.....you didn't patent hor.....I think Can adopt to use next time :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Ivy, please feel free to use it. No approval required. Hee.....