Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Umaisarah

Natural Living

Is your teak table part of the outdoor furniture?

or is the $1650 for the plastic wicker set, without the teak table? I confuse.... :unsure:

Still too ex for me leh.... :(

and I hv 2 balconies to fill!

I don't plan to spend more than $1000 for the outdoor stuff. I kno, I kno, very cheapskate of me, right? :D

oops! sorry, the $16450 is for the plastic wicker set only! The custom made dining table was $2400 without the glass top but with 6 teak chairs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oops! sorry, the $16450 is for the plastic wicker set only! The custom made dining table was $2400 without the glass top but with 6 teak chairs

Wow, for $2400, wouldn't it cost the same as the John Erdos table you were eyeing?

Reno Picture Story: Chap 2 - Ceiling Works

Most of the ceiling works have been done when DH and I came by on Saturday.

Before pictures were taken on Thursday, lunchtime. After pictures taken on Saturday morning.

@ Living Area

4527496232_5591e83aed.jpg4527501724_7f8efa24e6.jpg

@ Dining area. There's supposed to be a veneer L box running parallel to the false ceiling but it's not up yet.

4526870825_36c3885687.jpg4526875869_c91659163d.jpg

Reno Picture Story: Chap 2 - Ceiling Works (cont'd)

@ Master Bedroom. No before pictures cuz it wasn't done when I came on Thurs.

4526881373_e27690cc38.jpg4526878519_db6eab8a81.jpg

Also discovered that the electrical workers left a mess on my WIW floor when they put in a socket there. Hope it can be cleaned up :(

4526861825_f9701322a9.jpg

This week it's first coat of painting, then on Friday the lightings will be delivered and my dining lights and 5 ceiling fans will be installed. :yeah:

And in other good news, Man U beat Man City 1-0 and Chelsea lost. What a great start to the week! :D

Wow, for $2400, wouldn't it cost the same as the John Erdos table you were eyeing?

well, considering it's inclusive of 6 chairs it is still slightly cheaper than the John Erdos ones....

well, considering it's inclusive of 6 chairs it is still slightly cheaper than the John Erdos ones....

Oh yah, forgot it doesn't include the chairs. The dining chairs can set you back quite a lot too :(

The dining chairs I want for my table cost $519 per piece from XZQT. After discount, the saleslady was quoting me abt $400+, that's $2400 for 6 chairs :jawdrop: I told my hubby, mbe we can buy one per month :D

Oh yah, forgot it doesn't include the chairs. The dining chairs can set you back quite a lot too :(

The dining chairs I want for my table cost $519 per piece from XZQT. After discount, the saleslady was quoting me abt $400+, that's $2400 for 6 chairs :jawdrop: I told my hubby, mbe we can buy one per month :D

hehe my fiancee said that same thing, we can buy one chair at a time!

You must be kidding, right? Where are you guys going to sit at the meantime?

You must be kidding, right? Where are you guys going to sit at the meantime?

Aiyah, we use the old one first mah....:D

I have a good fren who did exactly this when she had her 1st house.

but then she wasn't staying in her hse tt much so still ok.

Reno Picture Story: Chap 2 - Ceiling Works (cont'd)

@ Master Bedroom. No before pictures cuz it wasn't done when I came on Thurs.

4526881373_e27690cc38.jpg4526878519_db6eab8a81.jpg

Also discovered that the electrical workers left a mess on my WIW floor when they put in a socket there. Hope it can be cleaned up :(

4526861825_f9701322a9.jpg

This week it's first coat of painting, then on Friday the lightings will be delivered and my dining lights and 5 ceiling fans will be installed. :yeah:

And in other good news, Man U beat Man City 1-0 and Chelsea lost. What a great start to the week! :D

Oh and please post pictures when the lightings and fans are in place. Seems to me that you got quite an exquisite taste in decorating your house.

Congrats to you that Man Utd won again but I hate to say this and I need to get it off my chest- Man Utd are still trailing behind Chelsea if I remember the table correctly. This result means that the 2 teams will fight all the way to the wire and by a point! What a great start to the week!

Oh and please post pictures when the lightings and fans are in place. Seems to me that you got quite an exquisite taste in decorating your house.

Congrats to you that Man Utd won again but I hate to say this and I need to get it off my chest- Man Utd are still trailing behind Chelsea if I remember the table correctly. This result means that the 2 teams will fight all the way to the wire and by a point! What a great start to the week!

The race to the title is not won until the fat lady sings :D

Talking abt Chelsea, I find it ironical that Mourinho was fired from Chelsea coz he failed to bring the team to Champions League victory, and just a few days ago Inter Milan beat title holders Barcelona in the semis. I just find it hysterical. Hope rumours that he will take over from Ferguson is true. I admire the man (Mourinho, that is) and he's good-looking to boot. As for Fergie, I've never forgiven him for driving Beckham out of Man U, leading him to do all that crazy stuff in LA. He's a caricature of his old great self and his wife is not helping :(

Anyway, back to reno updates. Lightings will be delivered today instead of Friday. Haven't been to the house for nearly a week already, and am missing it :P

Will post pictures of the dining lights and fans later tonite.

Talking abt Chelsea, I find it ironical that Mourinho was fired from Chelsea coz he failed to bring the team to Champions League victory, and just a few days ago Inter Milan beat title holders Barcelona in the semis. I just find it hysterical. Hope rumours that he will take over from Ferguson is true. I admire the man (Mourinho, that is) and he's good-looking to boot. As for Fergie, I've never forgiven him for driving Beckham out of Man U, leading him to do all that crazy stuff in LA. He's a caricature of his old great self and his wife is not helping :(

Anyway, back to reno updates. Lightings will be delivered today instead of Friday. Haven't been to the house for nearly a week already, and am missing it :P

I think Fergie dun like any prima donna attitude bah, everytime there is someone being like tat no matter how good he is, sooner or later will be sold. But that is my pt of view ah.

Congrats if Mourinho goes to Man Utd when Sir Alex retires though I prefer very much that he goes to Liverpool instead. Chances are Mourinho will prefer Man Utd than Liverpool. Good luck to Man Utd this season, they are a lucky bunch if they win it this season. And yes, the fat lady sings for them and always, when comes to the crunch.

Your exquisite taste includes pretty boys too!

Looking forward to your pictures.

Cheers.

I think Fergie dun like any prima donna attitude bah, everytime there is someone being like tat no matter how good he is, sooner or later will be sold. But that is my pt of view ah.

Ya lor....he doesn't anyone to talk back to him or show him any attitude cuz he's the supreme boss :)

He expect all his players to toe the line. No wonder grown men like Becks and Rinaldo left :)