Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Umaisarah

Natural Living

Hi

It's really nice of you to share your renovation experience... I saw that you have custom beds over the bay windows and your helper also sleeping on it.

http://www.hongye.com.sg/2012/03/hong-ye-bay-window-products/

The above website mentioned about being too hot sleeping on the bay window, does your daughter or helper complaint the same?

I too bought a condo with bay windows so I would appreciate your feedback.

TIA.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Umaisarah, thank you for a wonderful article!!! I read about Jason from "Steel & Bamboo" contractor from your post. I Google and cannot find this company name. Can you provide me his phone number/ email/ address? Did I get the right company name?

Latest Updates

Got a call from Alicia from House Plan who apologised that Douglas is on overseas assignment so she's taking over. Asked for an appt to meet her coz she has prepared the quote. Am planning to meet her on Sunday morning.

Jason from Steel and Bamboo has also come back with a quote. Within my budget, but I think can cut down some more. Meeting up for 2nd appt on Sunday oso.

More damages! Went window-shopping on Sunday but wind up buying 2 items, one very major.

The first is a coffee table from Natural Living which closely matches the weave of my sofa. I got the sofa from them too about 3 years back.

There was one with the exact weave but it was too big and bulky. The one I bought is just nice in terms of size and height, and cheaper by a few hundred $$.

The other item is a king-size bed! We currently have a queen-size and was contemplating to 'upgrade' to a king-size.

Went down to IMM to look at the Serta shop and after much discussion with hubby and salesman, we cfm purchase of king-size Sierra Hills mattress (no bed frame).

Not sure if this was a tactic by the shop, but they had a sign which states original was like $8199 and they were offering at half price. Final selling price was like 55% off and I got 1 mattress protector, 3 bedsheets and 4 pillows thrown in as free gifts. Funny thing is, I found old RT posts from 2007/2008 where the mattress was going at almost the same price (but tt was for a Queen size). So this half-price sale was just a gimmick I think style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.gif . Anyway, I think it's a fairly good deal for the quality. Now must find bedframe. Time to go 'window-shopping' again, keh keh style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif