Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noble04

My Ea @ Pasir Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got this picture scan from the valuation report for sharing.

Existing Toilet at Kitchen

1.jpg

Existing Kitchen

2.jpg

Existing Bedroom 3 in the original plan

3.jpg

Existing Living/dinning in the original plan

4.jpg

welcome to RT!

planning looks nice, you renting your rooms? :D

Thank

I am using Bedroom 2 as Maid room, 3 as standby for son when he reached 5yrs old, 4 might not construct this room(change of plan) and room 5 as my study or gym.

Good ideas to rent out, should consider rent out room 3 since still 5 yrs more to wait. My son onli few months old :D

Thank

I am using Bedroom 2 as Maid room, 3 as standby for son when he reached 5yrs old, 4 might not construct this room(change of plan) and room 5 as my study or gym.

Good ideas to rent out, should consider rent out room 3 since still 5 yrs more to wait. My son onli few months old :D

Hi noble04,

welcome to reno t-blog. I think your flat's layout is almost the same as butterfingerzz's. Hers is also at Pasir Ris. Maybe you can get some reno ideas from her blog :).

I see from your orginal plan that you are 'giving up' the master bedroom toilet. I find that's sacrificing quite a bit of convenience. And changing the original MBR to living room and reconstructing a bedroom 4 in the original living area may be a little wasteful of money and time unless there are good reasons. But I think converting the empty space between the two bedrooms into a maid's room/store room is a good idea.

Wish you a smooth reno ahead :).

Yo, Noble04. Mind to share with me your EA block number? I didn't view any EA with similar layout as yours during my EA hunt in pasir ris.

Yo, Noble04. Mind to share with me your EA block number? I didn't view any EA with similar layout as yours during my EA hunt in pasir ris.

Blk 710 :notti: The First post is the original layout.

Hi noble04,

welcome to reno t-blog. I think your flat's layout is almost the same as butterfingerzz's. Hers is also at Pasir Ris. Maybe you can get some reno ideas from her blog :).

I see from your orginal plan that you are 'giving up' the master bedroom toilet. I find that's sacrificing quite a bit of convenience. And changing the original MBR to living room and reconstructing a bedroom 4 in the original living area may be a little wasteful of money and time unless there are good reasons. But I think converting the empty space between the two bedrooms into a maid's room/store room is a good idea.

Wish you a smooth reno ahead :).

hey hey.. ya ur layout pretty similar to mine.. im also using the study(room 5) as a gym room.. still in process though cos gym equipments are so exp !!

interesting final layout u have... but agree wif SGK that reconstructing another room in the original living room area is a bit of a waste.. plus u will lose the natural light into the house...

good luck in ur reno process.... :D

Blk 710 :notti: The First post is the original layout.

No wonder.... coz i restrict my viewing to block 5XX lol... hehe.. good luck to your reno journey.

some of my 3D planing. Will skid the contruction drawing cos I am not free to take it.

The actual drawing will be uploaded after I move in.

35c50bce.jpg

dd849c47.jpg

54fe4f6f.jpg

1ff5f717.jpg