Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

AddEmoticons04254.gif

ok .. will post pics soon .. lemme gun down my unit next MONDAY - fresh from site.

Gotta make sure HB bring the giant Nikon down to take pics on the opennet thingy.

I told Edmund will post his pics online .. he say dun wan la .. hahaha.

Same sentiment here abt the color selections. Haha, let's ask joseeng .. lol

KSJL, yes I did a writing top with drawers. Er .. this one got my wall a hole on the other side.

Edmund said he'll patch up nicely. As for the wardrobe, it's eating up too much space. Good storage purpose :good:

Will wait patiently to view your pics...hehhehehe...

I really wonder how Opennet will run the casing lor....I'm more interested to see the pics as my appointment with them is on 12/4......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sorry for late replies....lately so busy with work....heng reno barely started else can die....i tik after next wk jialat liao....dunno wat to say man....anyway, enough abt work....

hahhahaa....light colours ar....have a few in mind....need to consult the 'inhouse designer' first ;)

hhahahahhaa...see now we know the style of Edmund! hhahahhaha.....what light colour you have in mind?

okok, waiting for ur pics :):)

hahhahaa....Edmund shy leh....nvm lah....posting our pics is to show how it looks like nia mah :P

btw where did joseeng go to?

AddEmoticons04254.gif

ok .. will post pics soon .. lemme gun down my unit next MONDAY - fresh from site.

Gotta make sure HB bring the giant Nikon down to take pics on the opennet thingy.

I told Edmund will post his pics online .. he say dun wan la .. hahaha.

Same sentiment here abt the color selections. Haha, let's ask joseeng .. lol

KSJL, yes I did a writing top with drawers. Er .. this one got my wall a hole on the other side.

Edmund said he'll patch up nicely. As for the wardrobe, it's eating up too much space. Good storage purpose :good:

okok, waiting for ur pics :):)

hahhahaa....Edmund shy leh....nvm lah....posting our pics is to show how it looks like nia mah :P

btw where did joseeng go to?

i am still around la, just tat nothing much done for my side, so no update lor... :P

Chipee/Grace: Did you gals visit the Megatex IT shows? I got my 42" TV from there already...hehehhe...so by coming Thur Sofa n TV will be mounted on the feature wall - at last I can start my Wii game soon...hahhahha....

KSJL - nah...i alrd have 50" tv for living rm n 42" tv for mbr liao...more than enough liao

Chipee/Grace: Did you gals visit the Megatex IT shows? I got my 42" TV from there already...hehehhe...so by coming Thur Sofa n TV will be mounted on the feature wall - at last I can start my Wii game soon...hahhahha....

Tis tues is our opennet appt....after tat more things can b worked on in the house

latest updates...we r purchasing our fans cum lights n lights for house then spoke to Edmund to check on a few stuff only to realise tat our house ain't untouched due to opennet...he said our kitchen bases r all done up!!! Yoohoo!!! Tat's fast

let's see when we have chance to take some pics

Tis tues is our opennet appt....after tat more things can b worked on in the house

latest updates...we r purchasing our fans cum lights n lights for house then spoke to Edmund to check on a few stuff only to realise tat our house ain't untouched due to opennet...he said our kitchen bases r all done up!!! Yoohoo!!! Tat's fast

Grace/Chipee: Pls take pics on Opennet n show to me as my appointment on 12/4 and may need to get Edmund to assist on this Opennet thingy as we hope to run the casing on the false ceiling though near to the TV there it is unavoidable to see some casing revealing....

I think Chipee is having her opennet installation today right? Chipee?

Have you chosen your cabinet colour?

KSJL - ok, not to worry, i'll take pics of the Opennet installation thingy....yup, today's Chipee's turn....tml's my turn....

to be honest, we have yet to choose any colours or cabinets yet....currently put on hold for opennet....need to discuss with Edmund as to when to make our choices

hb just saw another fellow renotalk-er with red glass backsplash for kitchen....he's totally sold on tat....geez, i'm not too sure....i'm looking more for pastel coloured kitchens though....let's see wat happens first

KSJL - ok, not to worry, i'll take pics of the Opennet installation thingy....yup, today's Chipee's turn....tml's my turn....

to be honest, we have yet to choose any colours or cabinets yet....currently put on hold for opennet....need to discuss with Edmund as to when to make our choices

hb just saw another fellow renotalk-er with red glass backsplash for kitchen....he's totally sold on tat....geez, i'm not too sure....i'm looking more for pastel coloured kitchens though....let's see wat happens first

Grace: If you are in FS then red is not supposed to be inside kitchen.....so once you done up this opennet thingy Edmund can install your false ceiling already? I am really quite worried on my side as this is for sure going to be additional cost for us unless we want to see the casing running all over...sianzzzzzzzzz

:(

Grace/Chipee: are you gals considering doing the solar film for your bedrooms and living rooms? I'm considering leh as every morning kana morning sun, my bedframes, TV n HTS will spoilt sooner with every day sun tanning. :( In additional, every weekend cant sleep later as it is really soooooooooo hot!

I called up Edmund (not A-Decor) another solar film provider n he estimated quoted $980 for S1 unit in Pinnacle...I wonder is it expensive or market rate...any idea there?

KSJL> Your place done up/reno already is it and you are now doing the OpenNet right?? Did your contractor say how much they are charging you for it? Like the patch up work after installation of the Opennet.

We are doing the OpenNet on next week 13th ;)

As for the solar film, I have thought about it last time but we take black-out roller blinds works fine for us le :D

Edited by zerochristy

KSJL - oh serious ar abt the red thingy....not really into FS but then again, since nw know liao, can't quite avoid not to put hor....anyhw, i'm nt too keen on the red backsplash though myself....

wah seh....tat's serious leh....for us, not intending to get solar film cos we discovered at various times of the day, our house is just directly out of the sunlight and despite tat, it's still pretty bright so we aren't going to do anything like tat.....

hmm....i tik for the pricing of the solar film, u might have to check P&D's other forum bah....i tik ppl there would have done it alrd....

yup, once opennet's done, Edmund will proceed with the false ceiling from there....

Hello KSJL & grace & joseeng :notti: hope you guys enjoyed your holiday weekends!

KSJL: I didn't went to megatex .. pretty caught up in the hunt of 1 fan & 1 light. No luck yet :dunno:

I tot I found one & decided to consult Edmund .. but reckon unsuitable *sigh* Hahha ..

I'be using curtain for now.Yes, indeed the morning sun can be quite scorching at times.

Grace: yup .. our unit's opennet installation completed but I've yet to see it myself.

Waiting pics from HB & yes .. Edmund was present this morning too.

FINALLY .. reno continues :rolleyes: