Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

unless u buy from KL i suppose....but then again, after conversion, i tik will be same as buying from LUSH lah....hehehhee

thks for ur offer regarding shower curtain...i guess we will stay in then decide on that....since we r not sure hw feasible tat would be for us....since we r not doing any cabinets in the toilet and the shelves in the toilet will be tempered glass....will see hw....

hahhahahah...of course i knew about it and if it looks like a mop I wont buy lah....hehehhehhehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
unless u buy from KL i suppose....but then again, after conversion, i tik will be same as buying from LUSH lah....hehehhee

thks for ur offer regarding shower curtain...i guess we will stay in then decide on that....since we r not sure hw feasible tat would be for us....since we r not doing any cabinets in the toilet and the shelves in the toilet will be tempered glass....will see hw....

It is not shower curtain but shower screen I am talking about....u mean u got Edmund to do shelves in the toilet with tempered glass?

oic....shower screen...eh i tot u didn't do anything to ur toilet...neither shower curtains, nor tempered shower screen or anything like tat....hw come the sudden thoughts to change?

nah, we just got him to do sth simple...we only asked Edmund to do big mirror for the mbr toilet n a tempered glass shelf just below the mirror, tat's all.....nothing fancy since the toilet's alrd so puny :bangwall:

It is not shower curtain but shower screen I am talking about....u mean u got Edmund to do shelves in the toilet with tempered glass?

KSJL: Now that you mention aircon ledge, I have to disagree with you that this area is indeed under HDB, as what Edmund informed you. When U text me as service yard the last time when you were complaining, I felt so puzzled as Edmund is not that kind of contractor who will push such responsibility. Even all my window ledges for my unit are unpainted. Anyway, credits to Edmund that he has already done it up for you lah.

BTW, the light grey colored rug sold at Ikea quite expensive though looks nice.... That's why in the end, we went to LUSH to get ours (also light grey) and yet cheaper than what Ikea retailed for. :)

Hi Blue,

Is your light grey from LUSH as shown on below link?

http://www.lush-lush.com/catalog.html?page...;category_id=11

oic....shower screen...eh i tot u didn't do anything to ur toilet...neither shower curtains, nor tempered shower screen or anything like tat....hw come the sudden thoughts to change?

nah, we just got him to do sth simple...we only asked Edmund to do big mirror for the mbr toilet n a tempered glass shelf just below the mirror, tat's all.....nothing fancy since the toilet's alrd so puny :bangwall:

No change yet lah but still considering.....u not doing anything to the common toilet? No big big mirror ah? hahhahaha

Where is Chipee ah? I guess must be at her unit watching all her capentry works done leh...hehhehehe...hey gal, shows us the pics!!!!! :)

eh KSJL.....where's ur pics?? i wait until my neck macham giraffe leh :bow:

What pics? I tot I have already posted mine long ago at Bluewater's blog...hehehheheheh

ur fabulous curtains and frosted windows done by Jason lah

Hey, I keep trying to upload the pics from office but I cant leh and maybe it is being blocked by company IT......my living room curtain will be up tonight...hehehheheh...look forward to that and will try to take pics n upload from home ok if Singtel broadband works well in Pinnacle...I havent try as last night was very busy......

So you got Edmund to do frosted film for your whole place?

I'm waiting eagerly for Chipee carpentry work and yours too......hehehhe....

yup....got Edmund to do tat....except for the living room where the windows would only be frosted for the bottom part of the windows....else, the rest would all be fully frosted

aiyoh mine like jin long leh....mine only starting electrical works as in L box n false ceiling stuff i tik....carpentry works shd be a few wks later?

hmmm...i just saw the mirror n wallpapered wall for the bomb shelter...thks...not really into tat actually...trying to do sth else....asking my sis to help on tat cos she's a designer so hope will have gd ideas