Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

i suppose u r toking abt top cabinets for kitchen rite? today mon abit blur blur....if so, well, as of nw i tik it will be empty when i move in lah....but v v fast, it will be filled up de....alrd before packing, i alrd see alot of our stuff in my parents' place liao....sibei sian man to pack :(

yeah i did tik of tat....but was holding on to it till after total reno done n furniture all in liao, then try to see if anything nice can b done for the wall there....cos too clustered then plus wallpaper on the wall will be disastrous man!!!

btw, where's chipee n joseeng today? joseeng, r u the one who's getting ur carpentry works done up tis wk? or was it chipee?

mine only started on electrical and plumbing works nia, carpentry should be after my openet installation bah...another 2 weeks wait... :D

i think chipee's reno will be the first among the 3 of us to be completed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello joseeng, yes it's me :D keke, HO ard early April .. so still snailing along pretty slowly. haha ..

Hope your is smooth sailing too, same to you Grace :yamseng:

Wow, guess Edmund met us on the same day .. we oso had a discussion on Sat :deal:

Grace: All SS stuff need polishing. At the end of the day, the sparkling shine can be restored using Autosol + strong stamina.

I'm using "chicky" brand accessories in the bathroom & kitchen. They're really good. But no so good when I nid to polish them .. esp dish racks :jawdrop:

If you guys keen on wallpapers & don't wish to spend as much as those priced @ Europa/Goodrich, you can go for Asro Interiors located @ Henderson Road. Theirs are from Korea & US sources but design range wise, I guess can't fight the formers.

joseeng - ur opennet's installing on 5th apr? getting mine to be done up on 6th apr...

chipee - wow...ur HO date is in early apr...sounds gd leh :)

oh, u also met him on sat yeah? i tik shd be before our appt liao cos after we met him, passed him the $$ and he drove off to his other project in sengkang...

yeah realised tat abt SS stuff also....every wk scrubbed the stuff sparkling clean...then few days later or the next day later, the water stain comes back...abit sian leh....

but then again, i tik to get easily available and within reasonable budget, stainless steel stuff ok bah i guess

me me!!! i'm sourcing ard for nice designs n material...will check Asro out....the thing is, dunno whether they can do custom made stuff....i will go find out ;)

If you guys keen on wallpapers & don't wish to spend as much as those priced @ Europa/Goodrich, you can go for Asro Interiors located @ Henderson Road. Theirs are from Korea & US sources but design range wise, I guess can't fight the formers.

hello joseeng, yes it's me :D keke, HO ard early April .. so still snailing along pretty slowly. haha ..

Hope your is smooth sailing too, same to you Grace :yamseng:

Wow, guess Edmund met us on the same day .. we oso had a discussion on Sat :deal:

Grace: All SS stuff need polishing. At the end of the day, the sparkling shine can be restored using Autosol + strong stamina.

I'm using "chicky" brand accessories in the bathroom & kitchen. They're really good. But no so good when I nid to polish them .. esp dish racks :jawdrop:

your reno so far so good? hope u have a smooth reno all the way till the end... :D

will check out their range if interested. tks.

joseeng - ur opennet's installing on 5th apr? getting mine to be done up on 6th apr...

chipee - wow...ur HO date is in early apr...sounds gd leh :)

oh, u also met him on sat yeah? i tik shd be before our appt liao cos after we met him, passed him the $$ and he drove off to his other project in sengkang...

yeah realised tat abt SS stuff also....every wk scrubbed the stuff sparkling clean...then few days later or the next day later, the water stain comes back...abit sian leh....

but then again, i tik to get easily available and within reasonable budget, stainless steel stuff ok bah i guess

my openet installation is on 10 Apr, dun wanna take too many leaves during weekdays liao cos taken too many also paiseh... :P

i also met him on sat to pass him the chq. he told me he got an appt at ard 2pm, followed by me and another at 5pm...

joseeng - oic...can understand abt leave...when move house again need to take leave leh...haiz

hahahha....he **** ho seh hor....1 sat so many ppl pass him cheque :P

your reno so far so good? hope u have a smooth reno all the way till the end... :D

will check out their range if interested. tks.

my openet installation is on 10 Apr, dun wanna take too many leaves during weekdays liao cos taken too many also paiseh... :P

i also met him on sat to pass him the chq. he told me he got an appt at ard 2pm, followed by me and another at 5pm...

joseeng - oic...can understand abt leave...when move house again need to take leave leh...haiz

hahahha....he **** ho seh hor....1 sat so many ppl pass him cheque :P

yalor, no wonder he has been grinning from ear to ear on sat, pocket full of $$....hahaha

mine only started on electrical and plumbing works nia, carpentry should be after my openet installation bah...another 2 weeks wait... :D

i think chipee's reno will be the first among the 3 of us to be completed.

Joseeng: That's right choice to start after installation of opennet ...are you doing any false ceiling?

yalor, no wonder he has been grinning from ear to ear on sat, pocket full of $$....hahaha

Must call Edmund up to buy dinner liao....hahhahahhaa...... :D

Grace/Chipee: FYI Last night I went to Song Cho IMM to get another single towel bar but they said they are out of stock. A few of their items are also out of stocks and I guess their business pretty good maybe due to we Pinnacle owners have been buying from them. hahhahaha.....Anyway, we decided to get 3M towel bar but was also out of stocks so we left our name with Home Fix so that they can call us up to pick it up.....

Joseeng: That's right choice to start after installation of opennet ...are you doing any false ceiling?

yup, will be doing false ceiling, tats why gotta wait for openet installation to be done before reno can proceed.

Must call Edmund up to buy dinner liao....hahhahahhaa...... :D

think he can buy you a BIG dinner.... :D

yup, will be doing false ceiling, tats why gotta wait for openet installation to be done before reno can proceed.

So got all your lights ready to be installed after Openet? Do remember to post pics here since I havent call up to do mine... ;ppppp

Thanks!