Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

lights should be installed after false ceiling is up bah, nothing fanciful, just normal plc for me.

Hiya, I mean the installation of Openet lah....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hiya, I mean the installation of Openet lah....

oic...hehe...i can post some pics if the installation is done. maybe chipee will be posting hers earlier cos her installation is on 5 apr

AddEmoticons12840.gif everybody!!

KSJL: I was over at IMM ytd afternoon. Got something from Song Cho ;)

WOw, now my place like war zone :jawdrop:

Mixed feeling .. of course, i keep bugging my mum .. can bor, er .. nice mah?!!!! is it ok? Hahaha ..

Not tat it's isn't great .. just over my personal preference .. i'll say.

I related to HB cos he wasn't present .. he said no way for the new place design to look like our current home 8|

AddEmoticons0056.gif

joseeng yes, my opennet installation on 5 Apr .. will post the update here on tat day :deal:

Edited by chipee

Mixed feeling .. of course, i keep bugging my mum .. can bor, er .. nice mah?!!!! is it ok? Hahaha ..

I related to HB cos he wasn't present .. he said no way for the new place design to look like our current home 8|

AddEmoticons0056.gif

joseeng yes, my opennet installation on 5 Apr .. will post the update here on tat day :deal:

Hey Chipee,

Did you go over to Pinnacle last night around 8+pm with your HB taking a Buffalo plastic bag and taking the 26th storey lift and you were wearing black skirt? If so, we would have met up on the 2nd storey waiting for the lift leh...hahhahahaha......remember me? hahhahaha....

What do you mean by war zone? :o U mean your carpentry works everywhere? Up already? How's it? U like it? Tell me more, tell me more...hehehhe...

U mean your HB doesnt like the current design of your place now? Did he not present when you guys discussed with Edmund earlier?

As for us, I am getting to love my place with some pictures up already and also my Air Puri hidding at the corner of the aircon and giving us fresh fragrance every 1/2 hour...hehehhehe...waiting for my sofa to deliver next month and will buy a TV for my living room soon..... :) We always prefer to have a simple n cosy home without much clutters - HB is a neat n organised person so he doesnt like to live in a messy place....

wah seh...so fast stocks gone for Song Cho?? ytd saw their website, intend to check out their stuff....

just got back from P&D...aircon trunking finally taking place liao....heng Edmund was there....the best tech aircon ppl wanted to take the 'easy route' out n do the snake trunking way....faintz....gd thing we r doing it the least 'snaking' way....phew!!!

need to go back after work to check it out later

wah seh...so fast stocks gone for Song Cho?? ytd saw their website, intend to check out their stuff....

just got back from P&D...aircon trunking finally taking place liao....heng Edmund was there....the best tech aircon ppl wanted to take the 'easy route' out n do the snake trunking way....faintz....gd thing we r doing it the least 'snaking' way....phew!!!

need to go back after work to check it out later

Good that you and Edmund are there as we cannot trust these men to run the piping for us....are you going to box up the trunking? Did you ask them to do 2 trips or they have install all the units already?

KSJL, oops .. tat's someone else ler cos I went with my mum ard 7pm. We left by 8 & HB got nite class ytd so he can't go up :D

Yes, the woodwork started ytd & installation was really fast .. kitchen & MBR's stuff upz le. Great effort by Edmund's carpenter .. efficiency is there :good:

The place was pretty loaded with carpentry. I went ard scrutinizing the areas .. so coindentally, & w/o coming to senses cos too many surprises .. I turned to my mum .. "how come you put your specs here?" woahaha

AddEmoticons04212.gif my bad .. I think his worker left a pair of spectacle on the counter top.

We love our current home's design. Just tat I can't have a full adaptation of the design on the new home .. it's time to embrace changes :notti:

Oh well, it's gonna be fine .. .. this is the most exciting week.

AddEmoticons00523.gif

KSJL, oops .. tat's someone else ler cos I went with my mum ard 7pm. We left by 8 & HB got nite class ytd so he can't go up :D

Yes, the woodwork started ytd & installation was really fast .. kitchen & MBR's stuff upz le. Great effort by Edmund's carpenter .. efficiency is there :good:

The place was pretty loaded with carpentry. I went ard scrutinizing the areas .. so coindentally, & w/o coming to senses cos too many surprises .. I turned to my mum .. "how come you put your specs here?" woahaha

AddEmoticons04212.gif my bad .. I think his worker left a pair of spectacle on the counter top.

We love our current home's design. Just tat I can't have a full adaptation of the design on the new home .. it's time to embrace changes :notti:

AddEmoticons00523.gif

hhahahhaha....I tot is you and yr hubby...anyway....so when are you going to take pics n show them to us? ;) Tonight if you are there again I bet that you will see the whole carpentry works up! Edmund carpenters are really efficient - give them credit on this.... :)

So are you doing black galaxy granite or solid top? What colour did you choose for your laminate?

yaloh....we kinda have an argument with them just nw....cos they die die insist on doing it their way where they can cut short their job but yet do the trunking n then later, we r left with a very ugly house....heng Edmund is there to tell them where n hw to put so as to avoid too much wiring....

yup, have to box up the trunking....for ours, best tech is doing it for us in 2 trips....so today do aircon trunking....then Edmund will do the boxing up n the false ceiling etc then the aircon ppl can come and fit in the aircon on another time...

Good that you and Edmund are there as we cannot trust these men to run the piping for us....are you going to box up the trunking? Did you ask them to do 2 trips or they have install all the units already?

sounds gd ar abt the carpentry....so far, Edmund alrd impressed us with his efficiency liao....nw to hear tis abt his carpenter gives us even more confidence abt his works....

chipee, can totally understand how u feel....for us, we also keep comparing with my parents' current place (they staying in BTO in sbw also) so we keep trying to compare design etc etc....like u said, we decided to change our concept and adapt to sth diff bah....cos afterall, every place is diff....cannot expect everything to be the same

AddEmoticons00523.gif

yaloh....we kinda have an argument with them just nw....cos they die die insist on doing it their way where they can cut short their job but yet do the trunking n then later, we r left with a very ugly house....heng Edmund is there to tell them where n hw to put so as to avoid too much wiring....

yup, have to box up the trunking....for ours, best tech is doing it for us in 2 trips....so today do aircon trunking....then Edmund will do the boxing up n the false ceiling etc then the aircon ppl can come and fit in the aircon on another time...

As for us, we do not have issue with Gain City and the guy was pretty nice to do the trunking nicely for us especially the drainage pipe hiding inside the MBR toilet. Initially they wanted to run the trunking inside my kitchen but I was against it as once aircon leaks if it happens then my kitchen cabinet will be gone. Hence, no aircon piping for us inside the kitchen.....after all the box up, it looks nice....

Did Best Tech charge you for 2nd trip installation? Gain City does.....

not sure man....yeah, tat's y Edmund also mentioned to him tat his other units here also no issue with the trunking....he wanted to trunk all the way thru to the hallway there n all....i was like OMGAWD....so snakey....faintz....

nope, Best Tech din charge us for delivery as well as the 2 trips installation....in fact, they encouraged the 2 trips installation....1 time to do trunking...another time to fix up the aircon....nw dun want to see it liao cos so ugly looking....after Edmund box up, will take more pics....

As for us, we do not have issue with Gain City and the guy was pretty nice to do the trunking nicely for us especially the drainage pipe hiding inside the MBR toilet. Initially they wanted to run the trunking inside my kitchen but I was against it as once aircon leaks if it happens then my kitchen cabinet will be gone. Hence, no aircon piping for us inside the kitchen.....after all the box up, it looks nice....

Did Best Tech charge you for 2nd trip installation? Gain City does.....