Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

KSJL n chipee - i also want undermount sink!!!!!!! tat day asked Edmund, he say can do it but ar, i must get the 1 sink bowl type....just get the larger 1 sink bowl type....confirm cannot get those 2 sink bowl type....else, cannot go in :( ok loh....for the concept i want, i tik i willing to sacrifice 2 sink bowl to 1 sink bowl :P

KSJL - haven't gone to Balestier Light Arcade but will check it out though ;) erm, i'm quite kuku abt the downlights n LED lights thingy....all i know i tik hb's keen on the L-box thingy....not sure wat kind of lights it is for those....

tell u ar, tat day went down to PJ, their shop just closed....-_- not sure wat other brands to check out though....went to Hoe Kee but not happy with their stuff....their sink choices like limited leh....though they r very into Blanco sinks....too ex liao....

wah seh, if i keep going to the unit, will Edmund feel stressed or not ar? hehehhe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
KSJL n chipee - i also want undermount sink!!!!!!! tat day asked Edmund, he say can do it but ar, i must get the 1 sink bowl type....just get the larger 1 sink bowl type....confirm cannot get those 2 sink bowl type....else, cannot go in :( ok loh....for the concept i want, i tik i willing to sacrifice 2 sink bowl to 1 sink bowl :P

KSJL - haven't gone to Balestier Light Arcade but will check it out though ;) erm, i'm quite kuku abt the downlights n LED lights thingy....all i know i tik hb's keen on the L-box thingy....not sure wat kind of lights it is for those....

tell u ar, tat day went down to PJ, their shop just closed....-_- not sure wat other brands to check out though....went to Hoe Kee but not happy with their stuff....their sink choices like limited leh....though they r very into Blanco sinks....too ex liao....

wah seh, if i keep going to the unit, will Edmund feel stressed or not ar? hehehhe

Can go in lah - just go to PJ they have those 2 bowl but the other one is smaller lah...anyway, yr choice.....make sure u get the soap dispenser and also the mixer.....ask for discount ok....they give me a bidet spray and a food basket free...hehehhehhe.....I'm always looking out for good deal mah as like you said $ hard to earn but easy to spend u know....hehehhehe...so got to ask for freebies and then we dont have to spend soooooooo much....hahahhaha....

Are you going to install the shower screen and vanity cabinet?

Maybe u will not see Edmund there but his workers lor.....

Maybe you can try to install granite sink...I think quite cool leh....I should have bought that but didnt think of ...hmmmmmm....are you going to do solid top or granite?

KSJL - yeah....i asked Edmund abt it leh....he also mentioned to get 2 sinks where one is abit smaller....i told him tat it defeats the purpose liao....like tat might as well get a sink where it's just 1 bowl type de....

yup, will get mixer frm them bah....but ar, not sure if i want the soap dispenser thingy....later must go wash the dispenser also....sibei leh cheh leh.....i tik i get those soap bottles where u buy frm watsons tat kind can liao....then buy those refill detergent :P if dirty liao then throw or sth bah....

nope, we not going to do the shower screen nor the vanity cabinet....

as for granite sink, it's gd but quite ex....at least 2-3 times more of the sinks in PJ....too ex liao lah....btw, we r doing solid top...not granite

Grace, looks like we're in the same boat. Em .. I'm still feeling better for the 2 bowl sink. Anyway .. :rolleyes:

KSJL, I had the "chicky" brand SS accessories. It's good looking when the steel is super shiny.

It'll get blur in times & maybe brown stains here & there. WOW .. the polishing part is tiresome lol.

Nevertheless, still will buy la .. .. Hahaha.

KSJL - yeah....i asked Edmund abt it leh....he also mentioned to get 2 sinks where one is abit smaller....i told him tat it defeats the purpose liao....like tat might as well get a sink where it's just 1 bowl type de....

yup, will get mixer frm them bah....but ar, not sure if i want the soap dispenser thingy....later must go wash the dispenser also....sibei leh cheh leh.....i tik i get those soap bottles where u buy frm watsons tat kind can liao....then buy those refill detergent :P if dirty liao then throw or sth bah....

nope, we not going to do the shower screen nor the vanity cabinet....

as for granite sink, it's gd but quite ex....at least 2-3 times more of the sinks in PJ....too ex liao lah....btw, we r doing solid top...not granite

my dear gal, soap dispenser is good as PJ will punch a hole on yr sink and it wont take up your space unless you dont mind those soap bottles and you will have to put it at your solid top lor....the soap dispenser dont need to wash lah ...just pour the detergent in once it is finish leh....

Chipee/Grace: make sure u get the hand bar for the toilets if you have old folks visiting u or staying with you as this bar really works for them especially after they do their "business" liao they can use that as support to get up.... :) I install this and Edmund said that I am pretty thoughtful for my parents n in laws...hehehehhe.... :D

Grace, looks like we're in the same boat. Em .. I'm still feeling better for the 2 bowl sink. Anyway .. :rolleyes:

KSJL, I had the "chicky" brand SS accessories. It's good looking when the steel is super shiny.

It'll get blur in times & maybe brown stains here & there. WOW .. the polishing part is tiresome lol.

Nevertheless, still will buy la .. .. Hahaha.

That's Welmi from Song Cho which I just mentioned to Grace and my house toilets all this brand- abit pricey right? ;)

KSJL: That's very nice of you. K, will take note of this.

Yes, Welmi is expensive but it's really good stuff. Worthy investment.

The steel stay sparkling shine after polishing. Machiam new ones after years. No qualms at it :good:

Edited by chipee

KSJL: That's very nice of you. K, will take note of this.

Yes, Welmi is expensive but it's really good stuff. Worthy investment.

The steel stay sparkling shine after polishing. Machiam new ones after years. No qualms at it :good:

Song Cho doesnt got hand bar and I bought my hand bar at PJ - i only got 1 for the common toilet and Edmund workers can install on the false wall near to the door - no problem one as other contractor said cannot do.....

Yes, Welmi is expensive but worth it for lifetime lah...hahhahaha....I didnt get their toilet roll holder as it cost $50 per pc and I personally feel that it is too xxx already! I got 1 of their basket to put spoon/forks for usual usage....

What I know is we keep spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...piggy bank drying up soon but luckily going to get my v.bonus this month...hehhehehhe..... :D

Get those 18" and not 24" which is too long....18" good enough already if not looks abit odd....yr choice again....hehhehehe.....

Enjoy your weekend...I am knocking off from work n going to Harbourfront Howard Storage to get my CD rack n also my drawer fragrance...hehheheheh....byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah, chipee....but ar, to sacrifice getting 1 bowl instead of 2 bowls vs placing my stove beside my sink....i'm willing to sacrifice lah....so bo bian de

KSJL - i dun mind abt the bottle on top of the sink there or solid top lah...just tat i dun like the tot of washing the soap dispenser area if there's accidental split soap ard tat area....anyway i guess to each his own bah

oh ya, can ask ar....wat's the diff for Welmi's ss stuff and PJ's ss stuff? no need to clean for Welmi's?

wow, you 3 power sia, 1 afternoon can tok so much...hehe

chipee, when did you reno started? any projected HO date?

so you are the one that edmund said your dining table gonna place in kitchen. big sacrifice for kitchen storage but in return you will have a larger living room.... :D

grace, for lightings, you can consider lightings.com which is along balestier road too...saw them put up banner guaranteeing the lowest price if not will return the difference...perhaps you can go and check it out yourself.

ksjl, must show us your beautiful house after getting all your furnishings and curtains pics hor... :)

joseeng - yeah...i went to see lightings.com tat day...their lightings r pretty cheap, i must agree though variety dun seem to have much....could be cos i didn't check out their own shops...

btw, latest updates....managed to sign contract with Edmund yesterday....he's super efficient...told him that we actually scheduled our aircon trunking with Best Tech on tues....nw, he already asked his workers to pay the protective layering liao....so we won't miss the schedule....

way to go!!!!