Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

hehehe....finally chipee toks ;)

kewl....it's gd to hear and have reassurance tat Edmund will be there though i tik urs is one of his first units to install opennet....can't wait for ur pics....let's see if i can make it down for lunch tml so to snap some pics of the opennet too....

YEAH!!!! reno will continue from then on.... :dancingqueen:

chipee, sorry ar....to recap, wasn't quite sure if u r the one....did u actually have a feature wall for ur bomb shelter but it's not an altar?

Hello KSJL & grace & joseeng :notti: hope you guys enjoyed your holiday weekends!

KSJL: I didn't went to megatex .. pretty caught up in the hunt of 1 fan & 1 light. No luck yet :dunno:

I tot I found one & decided to consult Edmund .. but reckon unsuitable *sigh* Hahha ..

I'be using curtain for now.Yes, indeed the morning sun can be quite scorching at times.

Grace: yup .. our unit's opennet installation completed but I've yet to see it myself.

Waiting pics from HB & yes .. Edmund was present this morning too.

FINALLY .. reno continues :rolleyes:

Edited by graceakaclouds

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Grace: I'm doing feature wall cum altar at the bombshelter. What time is your appt tmr?

It almost took an hour to complete the project by a few workers. Can expect to be messy.

Hello KSJL & grace & joseeng :notti: hope you guys enjoyed your holiday weekends!

KSJL: I didn't went to megatex .. pretty caught up in the hunt of 1 fan & 1 light. No luck yet :dunno:

I tot I found one & decided to consult Edmund .. but reckon unsuitable *sigh* Hahha ..

I'be using curtain for now.Yes, indeed the morning sun can be quite scorching at times.

Grace: yup .. our unit's opennet installation completed but I've yet to see it myself.

good day fellow edmunders...

chipee, glad to hear your openet is installed. waiting to see your pics later. also nice to hear edmund was there to assist. my openet is scheduled to install at end of this week, then my reno can also continue.

Grace: I'm doing feature wall cum altar at the bombshelter. What time is your appt tmr?

It almost took an hour to complete the project by a few workers. Can expect to be messy.

where does the openet cable start at? from the power distribution box?

KSJL - oh serious ar abt the red thingy....not really into FS but then again, since nw know liao, can't quite avoid not to put hor....anyhw, i'm nt too keen on the red backsplash though myself....

wah seh....tat's serious leh....for us, not intending to get solar film cos we discovered at various times of the day, our house is just directly out of the sunlight and despite tat, it's still pretty bright so we aren't going to do anything like tat.....

hmm....i tik for the pricing of the solar film, u might have to check P&D's other forum bah....i tik ppl there would have done it alrd....

yup, once opennet's done, Edmund will proceed with the false ceiling from there....

What do you mean by red backsplash? U mean the tempered glass panel at the kitchen for easy cleaning is it? U can always choose other colours mah....

Personally I like brightness at home but the morning sun is really too hot even we draw our curtain. I guess our curtain within 1 year will become old already...hahahha...everyday suntanned....hehhehe..Jason will be very happy to hear from me to do another set...hahahhaha...

As for solar film, Jason advised me to check with HDB whether it is legally to fix up as HDB may not allow us to do it....any idea anyone?

Hey Chipee...show us the pics!!!!!!!! Is Edmund going to do false ceiling for you? I guess he is going to be very busy now since you gals all completed opennet and renovation got to continue from there.....

Did you check with yr HB on the casing? Does it looks like a snake? :rolleyes:

KSJL> Your place done up/reno already is it and you are now doing the OpenNet right?? Did your contractor say how much they are charging you for it? Like the patch up work after installation of the Opennet.

We are doing the OpenNet on next week 13th ;)

As for the solar film, I have thought about it last time but we take black-out roller blinds works fine for us le :D

Yes, reno completed and will have to check with Edmund how much he will charge me since he already knew how they have run the casing for Chipee's house. I guess casing will be seen but it depends how much we will see it - sigh!!!!!!! This Opennet installation ah - they should have installed everything prior to HDB release the unit to us. ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:(

Yes, reno completed and will have to check with Edmund how much he will charge me since he already knew how they have run the casing for Chipee's house. I guess casing will be seen but it depends how much we will see it - sigh!!!!!!! This Opennet installation ah - they should have installed everything prior to HDB release the unit to us. ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:(

Well can't say much only good luck to you and myself ;)

Lots of pple are affected... sigh... :(

chipee - oic...u r also doing feature wall cum altar....hmm....interesting....anyway, my appt tml is 11am to 1pm...haiz....my house alrd v messy n dusty as it is....i tik with opennet, not much diff liao.... :rolleyes:

KSJL - yeah i guess Edmund's going to be pretty busy frm nw on after the opennet installation for the few of us....heard from him tat some of his units in P&D stalled for reno cos of the opennet....he needs to see hw it's going to be done n then, from there will proceed for false ceiling n all....

KSJL, yup, the tempered glass there is called backsplash....yeah, hb's sold by the bright red colour but as for me, i'm not really into the red colour thingy....so will have to see wat colours we can put there though....could be an 'early' thought since we have yet to choose colours n cabinets as of nw

chipee - oic...u r also doing feature wall cum altar....hmm....interesting....anyway, my appt tml is 11am to 1pm...haiz....my house alrd v messy n dusty as it is....i tik with opennet, not much diff liao.... :rolleyes:

KSJL - yeah i guess Edmund's going to be pretty busy frm nw on after the opennet installation for the few of us....heard from him tat some of his units in P&D stalled for reno cos of the opennet....he needs to see hw it's going to be done n then, from there will proceed for false ceiling n all....

KSJL, yup, the tempered glass there is called backsplash....yeah, hb's sold by the bright red colour but as for me, i'm not really into the red colour thingy....so will have to see wat colours we can put there though....could be an 'early' thought since we have yet to choose colours n cabinets as of nw

U will have to think about it now as you will have more headache when Edmund shows you the full laminate colours brochures....hahhahah...dont scare you off now but just think of what colour you guys like then go from there....

yeah guess so....hope won't 'fight' with Edmund over the colours though....cos i sense that the kind of colours we r into is the opp of wat he's going to propose.... :dribble:

U will have to think about it now as you will have more headache when Edmund shows you the full laminate colours brochures....hahhahah...dont scare you off now but just think of what colour you guys like then go from there....

yeah guess so....hope won't 'fight' with Edmund over the colours though....cos i sense that the kind of colours we r into is the opp of wat he's going to propose.... :dribble:

Remember u pay for it and u have the right to choose whatever colours u like... :) Doesnt means that Edmund will always be right as he does make certain mistake too lah....he has chosen a wrong colour laminate for my common toilet cabinet leh but we have no choice but to accept since cant change liao n i dont think Edmund will get it re-do for us since we also agree to his proposal. Hence, I strongly feel that u should go with your colours if you like it very much unless he doesnt has such colour.

Just note that you are going to stay at Pinnacle for at least 5 years and not Edmund. :)

Grace: I'm not sure if ours will be the same. I did not do false ceiling so this is the best route catered.

If Edmund will be ard tmr for your installation, he can advise the opennet guys .. esp if u guys have false ceiling & able to conceal up.