Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

Joseeng - tat's v near :) always pass there for lunch

Chipee - yeah it's pretty near...few times i tried to go frm office to P&D...only 4 bus stops n max half hr incl walking...dun worry i believe Edmund noes his capacity...tat's y he can take on our projects :) he can do it!!!

so u work at, chipee?

KSJL - tuas south? Wah seh **** far...wat u work as there?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Joseeng - tat's v near :) always pass there for lunch

Chipee - yeah it's pretty near...few times i tried to go frm office to P&D...only 4 bus stops n max half hr incl walking...dun worry i believe Edmund noes his capacity...tat's y he can take on our projects :) he can do it!!!

so u work at, chipee?

KSJL - tuas south? Wah seh **** far...wat u work as there?

yup, maybe we can meet for lunch in future.... :D

sure joseeng :)

today met up wif Edmund to discuss n finalize wall paint colours, kitchen cabinet, mbr wardrobe n feature wall for bomb shelter too...things moving pretty fast...need to get our lights in n accessories too...

Realised today tat our false beams for living room aircon n walkway r up...see pics below

4b338882.jpg

9bd636af.jpg

213fb28f.jpg

yup, maybe we can meet for lunch in future.... :D

sure joseeng :)

today met up wif Edmund to discuss n finalize wall paint colours, kitchen cabinet, mbr wardrobe n feature wall for bomb shelter too...things moving pretty fast...need to get our lights in n accessories too...

Realised today tat our false beams for living room aircon n walkway r up...see pics below

pm me your contact number then, will sms you mine.

grace, my aircon in the living room is also exactly same position as yours... :D

aha!! U r one of those whom Edmund mentioned tat he did for :sport-smiley-004:

Check ur pm....

Will update as n when i can

pm me your contact number then, will sms you mine.

grace, my aircon in the living room is also exactly same position as yours... :D

aha!! U r one of those whom Edmund mentioned tat he did for :sport-smiley-004:

Check ur pm....

Will update as n when i can

already texted you my no liao... :)

shall wait for your update then.

Tis mon n next mon r super crazy days at work....closing 2 major deals....just had to happen in midst of reno

Anyhow, tis wk going to get our lights n all accessories in so after painting, Edmund can start fitting them in...hb also managed to give him cable wiring for our sound system ytd...

Oh ya, btw latest updates on colour n cabinets n wardrobe, we r getting mainly light colours for them...so it was unnecessary to worry at all cos discussion wif Edmund was v smooth...we nt getting feature wall wif shelving after hearing the amt of space it wld set us bk by...we still want our dining area!! So we getting feature wall wif 5 long panels whereby 3 panels will b glass n 2 of which will b laminated wood where of which 2 panels will b tic-tac door to open bomb shelter door....hb gt v excited after hearing tis n our mbr wardrobe concept frm Edmund...getting our mbr wardrobe in L-shape corner...full

storage

can't wait to see our minimalist cum contemporary hm!!! ;)

till further updates, cya ppl!!!

thks for ur sms...can keep in touch to go for lunch soon :) after work gets less crazy

no worries, u just let me know when you are not so tied up at work... :)

After ytd, managed to call for delivery for various items...many things on scheduled time....Edmund will get the house painted...

Tis sat, lightings n kitchen, toilet accessories will come in...

Next wed, ceiling fans n heaters will come in...

Next sat, electricals like fridge, washing machine, dryer will come in...

After ytd, managed to call for delivery for various items...many things on scheduled time....Edmund will get the house painted...

Good morning all!

Renovation not completed but all stuff moving into the house???????

hahhahah...Edmund followers = same layout of false wall for the living room aircon - mine also the same...hahhaha....

Chipee: so how's your reno? Show us some pics of your kitchen which I am curious to see how you are going to put your dining table into our small kitchen....:)

grace, you getting instant or storage heater?

Hello everyone ;) pretty busy tis weekend .. confirmed sofa, curtain & one final "light" for me.

Still waiting for Edmund to come back with the altar table & glass panels :rolleyes:

Grace: your reno progress is getting more exciting .. there's so much to look forward!! keep the pics coming :sport-smiley-004:

My workplc at Buona Vista .. I'm hoping the completion of circle line so it'll be more convenient in future.

Most likely I'll commute by the circle line route & transfer to northeast line.

KSJL: my kitchen had not complete .. still pending the glass backsplash. Oh .. I oso wanna see how it turns out :D

Whilst waiting for BSC guys to repair the hollow parquest, I started cleaning the kitchen to past time.

Got these two at $1.90 each ..

mcl_kitchen_clean_01_img_l.jpgmcl_bath_clean_01_img_l.jpg

joseeng: I gotta storage heater .. will post the pic later :D

Edited by chipee

Hello everyone ;) pretty busy tis weekend .. confirmed sofa, curtain & one final "light" for me.

Still waiting for Edmund to come back with the altar table & glass panels :rolleyes:

Grace: your reno progress is getting more exciting .. there's so much to look forward!! keep the pics coming :sport-smiley-004:

My workplc at Buona Vista .. I'm hoping the completion of circle line so it'll be more convenient in future.

Most likely I'll commute by the circle line route & transfer to northeast line.

KSJL: my kitchen had not complete .. still pending the glass backsplash. Oh .. I oso wanna see how it turns out :D

Whilst waiting for BSC guys to repair the hollow parquest, I started cleaning the kitchen to past time.

Got these two at $1.90 each ..

mcl_kitchen_clean_01_img_l.jpgmcl_bath_clean_01_img_l.jpg

joseeng: I gotta storage heater .. will post the pic later :D

Hey, dont get storage heater!!!! I regret now getting the storage heater as sometimes it really burnt us (too hot), if not it is soooooooooo cold at times - we just cant get the right temperature instantly just like the instant heater. Furthermore, got to take away 2 hanging pole as 25L Joven Storage heater is abit big. Anyway, u guys know the best for yourself and I'm just sharing my experience here....

Chipee: Are your wardrobe up?

Today my Opennet installation and I hope they can minimise the tracking....wish me good luck! :)

KSJL - alamak....after i read ur msg, then i realised....calling for the ceiling fan and the cooker hob and chimney hood then realised i wasn't tiking straight....too many things on my mind - work n reno stuff going on at same time....managed to call n asked the other items to be delivered much later....kuku me!! :rolleyes:

joseeng - i got instant heater in the end....couldn't convince ourselves to get the storage heater then see the huge giant in the backyard....ended up we managed to see the water flow of the unit then tik it's quite ok....so we took instant heater in the end....

chipee - jiayou!!!! hehehhee.....i like magiclean too :):) even toilet i also use magiclean....alot of cleaner too....