Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

I was even worse. I called amway, hyflux and theirs cost $2000!! even songcho's (new arrival) cost $1200! :o

wah, that's very ex!

Grace, can I trouble you to post a pix of your drinking water system? Both the top and the underneath, please?

Is the faucet ss? The multi pure one is chrome plated - I fear the coat may wear off after some years, though they warranty the housing for 25 yrs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ok, can....tonite one shot take all the pics n show u hor, froggy....paiseh leh....owe u for so long liao....nw move in liao....unpack n unpack then starting to get very lazy to take pics....hehehehehe

Edited by graceakaclouds

ok, can....tonite one shot take all the pics n show u hor, froggy....paiseh leh....owe u for so long liao....nw move in liao....unpack n unpack then starting to get very lazy to take pics....hehehehehe

ya still waiting for the final pics of your place. :lol:

don't worry, Grace. I know very sian to to unpack la

Hey gals!!!! Here i m wif my pics...

Firstly check out the aquasana pics....

Here's the pic of the tap on top

aa29fa2f.jpg

here's pics of the undersink system

50b54d22.jpg

b9ca09f2.jpg

btw i was told by Edmund's plumber to b really gentle while cleaning n not to tug at the wires

Overview of puny kitchen...hahaha

9cae6a7d.jpg

peek of tall unit wif microwave n oven

9d5190c6.jpg

81440143.jpg

contrast of kitchen cabinets wif backsplash...simply love the combi!!

65fbfcaa.jpg

wow, you have an orange kitchen aid!

I am thinking of using orange backsplash plus beigy laminates. hmm looking at yr pic, orange and grey looks like a nice combi

Hey gals!!!! Here i m wif my pics...

Firstly check out the aquasana pics....

Here's the pic of the tap on top

aa29fa2f.jpg

here's pics of the undersink system

50b54d22.jpg

b9ca09f2.jpg

btw i was told by Edmund's plumber to b really gentle while cleaning n not to tug at the wires

so is yr tap on one side and the drinking tap on the other side of sink? The sink I like only has one side for taps, dunno if fix 2 taps on the same side practical or not?

sorry, lazy to check back on the back pages, but ask how much is the water system again? I like the water faucet, is it chrome plated?

hahahah just bought nt too long but haven't had time to use it yet...alot of housewarming parties lately n frds coming over since we shifted....guess will use soon cos tml is the last party ;)

Yeah orange n grey pretty unique combi...i like...initially wanted to choose lime green but hb was saying orange is nicer...true enough, it is :D

wow, you have an orange kitchen aid!

I am thinking of using orange backsplash plus beigy laminates. hmm looking at yr pic, orange and grey looks like a nice combi

yup my tap is on right hand side n drinking tap is on left hand side...

Hmm on a practical point of view, i would highly suggest one on each side cos when u use ur tap, u can still fill water wif ur drinking system...but u can always check wif Edmund on it since it's his plumber who did for us

i tik it's ard $380...yup i tik mine is chrome plated cos hb chose it n say tat chrome dun rust so easily

so is yr tap on one side and the drinking tap on the other side of sink? The sink I like only has one side for taps, dunno if fix 2 taps on the same side practical or not?

sorry, lazy to check back on the back pages, but ask how much is the water system again? I like the water faucet, is it chrome plated?

hahahah just bought nt too long but haven't had time to use it yet...alot of housewarming parties lately n frds coming over since we shifted....guess will use soon cos tml is the last party ;)

Yeah orange n grey pretty unique combi...i like...initially wanted to choose lime green but hb was saying orange is nicer...true enough, it is :D

wow we have same taste leh, I am also debating between orange and lime green back splash! but hubby prefers orange (or even red), he says green backsplash will look eerie at night, though i like the refreshing look it brings about

hehhehe orange backsplash would b nice...if u just use plain glass, it does look abit greenish lime kind of look which is pretty common...orange will b unique ;)

But if nt wrong i ever heard not to use red if u do read abit of fengshui...nt too gd...

I can't wait for u to start ur reno n see ur pics

wow we have same taste leh, I am also debating between orange and lime green back splash! but hubby prefers orange (or even red), he says green backsplash will look eerie at night, though i like the refreshing look it brings about

grace, cool kitchen~! ya a little small but hey it's pinnacles mah.

i aso dreaming of a kitchen aid but not now, maybe yr end bonus can treat myself? :P but hor i aso dun forsee myself using it often so dunno worth buying it or not. it's more like a want a luxury...

hehhehe orange backsplash would b nice...if u just use plain glass, it does look abit greenish lime kind of look which is pretty common...orange will b unique ;)

But if nt wrong i ever heard not to use red if u do read abit of fengshui...nt too gd...

I can't wait for u to start ur reno n see ur pics

oh is it? what does fengshui say about red in kitchen?