Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

oh is it? what does fengshui say about red in kitchen?

If I am not wrong, red represent fire so not so good to have red in the kitchen. Btw, if you have orange backsplash, the orange may not looks like orange but somehow abit like red. Do check with Edmund on this as the glass on my feature wall that I have in orange looks like red to others.

What colour have you chosen for your kitchen, froggy? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thks samgalz!! Yeah tell me abt small man!! Ytd my frds came over...4 of us in the kitchen...tat's abt max cos if more ppl come in, really need to squeeze...no wonder my hb so clever...always say kitchen so small then tell me....can help me take tis n tat... :bangwall:

can understand...anyway if u keen, i suggest u to keep lookout in meyer shops or tangs cos once or twice a yr kitchenaid will go on sale...when they do, it's only 2 selected colours n only selling at $599!!!! Original price is $899...crazy rite? I got mine at $599 too :P

grace, cool kitchen~! ya a little small but hey it's pinnacles mah.

i aso dreaming of a kitchen aid but not now, maybe yr end bonus can treat myself? :P but hor i aso dun forsee myself using it often so dunno worth buying it or not. it's more like a want a luxury...

If I am not wrong, red represent fire so not so good to have red in the kitchen. Btw, if you have orange backsplash, the orange may not looks like orange but somehow abit like red. Do check with Edmund on this as the glass on my feature wall that I have in orange looks like red to others.

What colour have you chosen for your kitchen, froggy? :)

ya, did ask him, and he said it will be slightly lighter than the colour chosen. Which orange did you choose for the glass colour? Do you have a pix to post, to see yr orange?

Not decided on the laminate colour, but likely in the beigy tone. Not daring enough to try others because orange glass back is already so strong, so we thought the cabinets should be subtle.

froggy, yeah abt the fengshui part, it's pretty much like wat KSJL said....

anyhow, i tik orange n beige does match....pretty nice....else, u can try orange n light grey for a diff contrast cos u might find tat orange/beige will tend to give a slight yellowish tinge kind of feel...just my 2 cents' worth....

anyhow did u manage to get ur aircon in the end? u got from where?

ya, did ask him, and he said it will be slightly lighter than the colour chosen. Which orange did you choose for the glass colour? Do you have a pix to post, to see yr orange?

Not decided on the laminate colour, but likely in the beigy tone. Not daring enough to try others because orange glass back is already so strong, so we thought the cabinets should be subtle.

froggy, yeah abt the fengshui part, it's pretty much like wat KSJL said....

anyhow, i tik orange n beige does match....pretty nice....else, u can try orange n light grey for a diff contrast cos u might find tat orange/beige will tend to give a slight yellowish tinge kind of feel...just my 2 cents' worth....

anyhow did u manage to get ur aircon in the end? u got from where?

looking forward to more pix, Grace.

and no, not found any aircon yet. Thinking of approaching the contact from forceguy or use Edmund's friend doing aircon. Advantage of using his friend is for better coordination for him, so hopefully they can work out the trunking nicely

froggy, tat's true....definitely better coordination for Edmund....anyhow, i tik the prices will be cheaper too

looking forward to more pix, Grace.

and no, not found any aircon yet. Thinking of approaching the contact from forceguy or use Edmund's friend doing aircon. Advantage of using his friend is for better coordination for him, so hopefully they can work out the trunking nicely

See hw hb invaded the living rm tv console wif all his gadgets n games

5a618a80.jpg

living rm decal cum peek of hb's fav corner

6c07acc3.jpg

living rm L shaped sofa frm ikea

08d5c5de.jpg

i like your decals! where did you get it from?