Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

hi all,

I have a brand new Hyflux eLife Water Filter for sale. It was opened but not installed... after discussion with my plumber, we all agreed that it is not suitable for my sink. Anyone interested to take over?? Willing to sell at $500 neg....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all,

I have a brand new Hyflux eLife Water Filter for sale. It was opened but not installed... after discussion with my plumber, we all agreed that it is not suitable for my sink. Anyone interested to take over?? Willing to sell at $500 neg....

wah meowie any reason why not suitable leh? cos you got 2 sinks?

sorry just kpo kpo wanna know the reason.. :P

Edited by howlupjac

wah meowie any reason why not suitable leh? cos you got 2 sinks?

my wet kitchen sink uses those big head tap...

my dry kitchen sink uses those bar counter type...

that water filter needs to fit onto the tap de.. then there is a diverter to divert water to come out from tap or to come out from water filter... that the problem ...... :(

:bangwall::bangwall:

my wet kitchen sink uses those big head tap...

my dry kitchen sink uses those bar counter type...

that water filter needs to fit onto the tap de.. then there is a diverter to divert water to come out from tap or to come out from water filter... that the problem ...... :(

:bangwall::bangwall:

Alamak sorry to hear that....looks like you gonna have to source for another type of water filiter again. :(

Hi Cece, i got my cracks plastered and repainted by the BSC. It's very troublesome though. think the plaster guy only available during weekdays. i have to spend the whole afternoon cleaning the house after they repaint as they need to sandpaper off the thick plaster before they can repaint the ceiling and wall. alt of dust after the painting.

omg!! the cracks are in my MBR... then its going to be very very dusty for me... oh no...

Alamak sorry to hear that....looks like you gonna have to source for another type of water filiter again. :(

This is a follow up on the water filter pictures I shown a month ago. I have just taken the pictures over the weekend. Water just as dirty.

Dirty filter after 1 month

DSC02394.jpg

After cleaning

DSC02395.jpg

This is a follow up on the water filter pictures I shown a month ago. I have just taken the pictures over the weekend. Water just as dirty.

DSC02394.jpg

After cleaning

DSC02395.jpg

Wahhhhhhhhh...the water quality so bad!!?? imagin if no water filter installed then our kidneys will be the acting as the filter :jawdrop:

Got report to the town council to ask them check the water tank?

Hi 79ers,

Can i jus check with you guys something? Recently i received a letter from Branch Office telling me to make payment for the Haulage and Removal Of Debris Fee costing at around $170 plus for my 4 rooms flat. What i understand was my contractor has already included this into the qoutation they charges me at $800 plus (if my memory don serve me wrong) :P and they have make the payment earlier before reno start.

When i call up my contractor to check he told me that they (Town Council) will usually charge us again for the fee as they want to try their luck. He advice to me talk to them that the payment has already been make and why are they still charging us.

I had also called up the Town Council for an explaination but i think the person i spoke to was not sure what the fee is all about and she told me she will get someone to contact me instead till now still nobody from their side call me.

Are this fee usually include in the reno qoutation or this is an additional fee that Town Council will still charge us even our contractor have make the payment?

Who will usually do the Haulage and Removal Of Debris? Is it our contractor or the Town council source?

:help: Many Thanks In Advance

for my case, the $170 is not in the quotation, so i have to pay, it is not about trying luck, it is a must pay. I wonder y ur contractor said that.

haulage $800 is different from the $170. the $800 is for the "pai sha". correct me if i m wrong.

i only know 5 room pay $1100 for that.

yah loh :(

Meowie, did you know bellari got sell water filter? i think only abt 200+ ah and its fitted below your sink, but that is if your sink is from bellari :notti:

If other sink, i dun think they will install for you ah. No harm asking... Hehe.... :D

Hi 79ers,

Can i jus check with you guys something? Recently i received a letter from Branch Office telling me to make payment for the Haulage and Removal Of Debris Fee costing at around $170 plus for my 4 rooms flat. What i understand was my contractor has already included this into the qoutation they charges me at $800 plus (if my memory don serve me wrong) :P and they have make the payment earlier before reno start.

When i call up my contractor to check he told me that they (Town Council) will usually charge us again for the fee as they want to try their luck. He advice to me talk to them that the payment has already been make and why are they still charging us.

I had also called up the Town Council for an explaination but i think the person i spoke to was not sure what the fee is all about and she told me she will get someone to contact me instead till now still nobody from their side call me.

Are this fee usually include in the reno qoutation or this is an additional fee that Town Council will still charge us even our contractor have make the payment?

Who will usually do the Haulage and Removal Of Debris? Is it our contractor or the Town council source?

If i am not wrong, the 800 charged by ur ID is for Haulage of Sand and supply of manpower for clearing of debris to the big metal bin below which Town Council will later clear for you for a fee of 170. So both are payable. Town Council or HDB payment is a must one. If not lata you see the red letter very fast.

Hope i am not wrong :D

Meowie, did you know bellari got sell water filter? i think only abt 200+ ah and its fitted below your sink, but that is if your sink is from bellari :notti:

dracula, u are correct... they do sell water filter and my sinks are from bellari.. haha.. but the price is a problem... my hubby said.. their water filter is like fishtank water filter.. why u pay "200+" for it?? DANG....

:dunno: I think he wanna find better water filter system... duno him.. haha got to wait for the next bonus liao... faster year end pls..... :bow::bow:

DSC02394.jpg

After cleaning

DSC02395.jpg

Anything place under water for long sure get algae, if don't believe can try to put the clean filter and soak it in a clear water for a month.Let see do you still get crystal water. clean filter after a month.

Sometime wonder does this type of filter really work as promised

On a side note,

Man Utd is the champion of Europe!! :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-018::thumbs up::sport-smiley-004::dribble::D:drunk:

:yamseng:

Yup congrats to Man-U Fans!!

*walk to one corner, sit one side & keep quiet. Why John Terry can mis-kick one SigHzzz* 8|

Hi 79ers,

If I am not wrong, they are separate charges. haulage only for sand and the $170+ is for the clearing of all the debris thrown outside your flat *now you know why the things are gone so fast*

My case, it is not charged in the quotation. But my ID forgot to inform me so he paid out of his own pocket. :notti:

Edited by howlupjac