Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Thanks, Jacky. I'll go tk a look, sounds appealing!

If big somemore, best! If not, his shoes, rendered by lack of space, gonna end up on cheap rack os hse :notti:

- hav low & full height shoe cabinet.

- hav mirror & laminate finished door.

- hav shallow depth & deeper 1s.

- hav simple & complicated internal shelving.

- hav 20% discount sale jus las wk, dunoe over oleady anot?

:notti:

- if u'r looking for simple, cheap 1s, can go 2 e furniture shop opp 79.

:idea:

Edited by jaCKY777

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can your unit see the Singapore flyer?

I wanted to choose blk B initially cos' it is nearer to the interchange.

but eventually fated, all the units in blk B which I wanted go "out of stock"

by the time it is my turn.

Mine low floor lah. Cannot see anything.

When I went to choose, basically only left low floors for all 90sqm units. I guess for 79B, it's either face the pavilion & playground or the car park. For 79D, it's either the car park or the playground... Maybe I should have chosen 79D cos the low floors are shielded by the car park. Oh well, at least I'm (just a little bit) nearer the interchange. Actually now I think I prefer being shielded from the sun more than being 2 blocks nearer the MRT. But too late.

how does a TV splitter look like?

and where is it located?

A sample of how a TV splitter (2-way and 3-way) looks like can be seen at this link

http://www.tackah.com/Cable%20TV.htm

I don't remember we have tv splitter provided in the house unless is additional.

hmm. i didnt see the splitter at my house. is this provided by HDB or bought by owner on their own?

anyone knows?

I think it is not provided by HDB. Only SCV users will need it if they want to surf web and watch cable TV using the same modem at the same time.

Finally shifted in already....

Many many thanks for the well wishes from fellow neighbours like hana79, stay79, carelinwen etc...

Heaps of unpacking and cleaning but i think is all worth it....

I am very glad that thru this forum I know so many nice neighbours and gotten so many info from them :)

Congrats to gui99 & meowie on shifting into your new hse hope to vist u all soon :)

Many many thanks for the well wishes from fellow neighbours like hana79, stay79, carelinwen etc...

I am very glad that thru this forum I know so many nice neighbours and gotten so many info from them :)

Congrats to gui99 & meowie on shifting into your new hse hope to vist u all soon :)

Congrats bonkitty. It's our turn next weekend. Please drop by when you are free.

My TV is coming next week. Do I need to activate anything. Paiseh, we are quite sotong. heh.

COngrats to you too bonkitty.... hope to visit your place soon too.. :notti::notti:

my whole body feels like shattering from all the cleaning for the past few days... :bangwall::bangwall:

how does a TV splitter look like?

and where is it located?

tension ar...

hehe dun worry.. urs is not stolen... that day at ur unit saw u watching TV le... hahaha without splitters, the TV cannot receive signal de.... :notti:

ey bonkitty,

finish packing le ar??? i still got abt 8 boxes to unpack... sick n tired of unpacking liao... lol.. and the most interesting thing is... everyday will go out buy more stuff ... spend 3/4 of the day sorting new items then only night time starts to unpack old stuff.... hehehe... 1 day come my place dinner ar.... :notti:

slack slack n get to know each other... lol...

hmm. i didnt see the splitter at my house. is this provided by HDB or bought by owner on their own?

anyone knows?

hi all,

this TV splitters comes in 2. IT is located outside ur unit.. behind 1 of the locked doors... and INSIDE 1 of the small square boxes with lock.. somehow... STILL GANNA STOLEN... u need it with or without SCV subscription. coz without it, u cannot grab any TV signal... for those who plug cable in n can watch, then very safe.... for my case, we plug in TV, cannot grab any signal.. tat why get HDB to come n check.. and verified that it was stolen.

COngrats to you too bonkitty.... hope to visit your place soon too.. :notti::notti:

my whole body feels like shattering from all the cleaning for the past few days... :bangwall::bangwall:

hahaa gui99,

same same.... hehe heard they went to visit ur unit today... sorry leh... i cant join in.. middle of packing my house... cant leave :(

how is it??? hehe finish unpacking le ar??

hahaa gui99,

same same.... hehe heard they went to visit ur unit today... sorry leh... i cant join in.. middle of packing my house... cant leave :(

how is it??? hehe finish unpacking le ar??

They went to visit yeoman and swing by my unit. but i was at ikea shopping for more stuff...

yeah we finish unpacking le... cos we din bring over much from my mum's house :notti::notti:

slowly bring over lor... :dancingqueen:

Many thanks to Yeoman and Bonkitty for showing us their homes today :D

Yeoman, we like your master+study+walk-in wardrobe concept, makes the entire master room very big yet cosy... everything looks almost complete, just need maybe a week to clean up the place and move your stuff in... shouldn't have any problem meeting your auspicious move-in date in June liao!

Bonkitty, clean and cosy concept you have... the curtains are very elegant and reasonably priced for the materials chosen. Impressive home entertainment your hubby has assembled! Got chance must come experience it with some big blockbuster action DVD! Or maybe karaoke cum mahjong session??! :dunno: but must remember cut off time at 11pm otherwise will kena jialat jialat! :dancingqueen:

Gui99, hope to see your home soon... heard alot about it from babymaro... we saw the impressive black door with the massive handlebar today... very bold and daring! :sport-smiley-003:

hi all,

this TV splitters comes in 2. IT is located outside ur unit.. behind 1 of the locked doors... and INSIDE 1 of the small square boxes with lock.. somehow... STILL GANNA STOLEN... u need it with or without SCV subscription. coz without it, u cannot grab any TV signal... for those who plug cable in n can watch, then very safe.... for my case, we plug in TV, cannot grab any signal.. tat why get HDB to come n check.. and verified that it was stolen.

Hi Meowie,

Ah ha, think I get what you meant. So the tv splitters is located inside the Electrical Riser, inside the locked SCV box. I do notice when SCV people came to activate the SCV signal, they will connect all 6 coaxial cables into 2 x 3-way splitters inside this SCV box. Like that also can be stolen, hmmmm.... :jawdrop:

Hi Bonkitty,

Congrates to you for moving in, you are our pioneer for setting up this Blk 79 Kakis forum. :yamseng:

Gui99, hope to see your home soon... heard alot about it from babymaro... we saw the impressive black door with the massive handlebar today... very bold and daring! :sport-smiley-003:

Hi meepok

Thanks thanks... The laminated door is the idea from my id. I can't imagine all the negative reactions from my older relatives when they come my house :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: