Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi howlupjac,

how's your reno? completed? That day wanted to say Hi to you and take a peek at your house but see you alone so paiseh to call out.. :P

Hey Redwyrm

Why pai seh, scare I ask jio you help help me clean the house also ah hehe :notti: Can anytime you are always welcome to come over the little red flat when we are around lah...btw..its still red..Sighz....next season then paint blue hehe

Handover liao lor...Sat + yesterday was waiting for the samsung guys to deliver and come install my tv. I saw you walked past then you walk so fast wanna say hi hi also no chance eh.

My hubby say your side happening leh..like every week also got visitor and MJ session deh hehe.

Edited by howlupjac

Hi everyone

Thanks for sharing. Been staying here in TPY for a few years & didn't know there is such a shop. Went visiting this morning. Overall their stuffs are quite cheap.

My mum swears by Ang Mo! She will actually WALK from her place at Kim Keat Link just to get cheap stuff here!!!

Hey Redwyrm

Why pai seh, scare I ask jio you help help me clean the house also ah hehe :notti: Can anytime you are always welcome to come over the little red flat when we are around lah...btw..its still red..Sighz....next season then paint blue hehe

Handover liao lor...yesterday was waiting for the samsung guys to come install my tv. I saw you walked past then you walk so fast wanna say hi hi also no chance eh.

My hubby say your side happening leh..like every week also got visitor and MJ session deh hehe.

Haha.. actually relatives coming to play MJ again this saturday.. :P

Congrats the to Meowie & Hubby & Sushibabe & Hubby !

Blissful marriage !! :yamseng:

Haha no worries, I only park my ride temporarily when I'm visiting

my unit. Usually nearer to Blk B than to Blk C. Noticed the Yellow Getz too.

Think its from your block too. Wah seh, you "booked" that special lot ar.hehe

Your friends and relatives have similar black colored cars like yours hor?

Saw at least 4 black cars parked side by side. :notti:

Didn't realised we are actually staying so close even though we are of different

blks. :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, anyone has any movers to recommend? Not moving much things though.

Just a queen bed,1 ikea side drawer, 3 ikea shelves. Problem is another single bed need to be shifted from another location. Not sure how much they will quote.

haha no one parks at my lot!! hahahaa.... i dunno whose cars those belong to... hehee.. but the JP asked us privately.. "wah.. u all got a lot of guests hor"... :P:P

luckily my outside big... still can accommodate... :P

Congrats to sushibabe & meowie49

Have a blissful marriage!! :)

Also congrats to shivan in moving house :)

Take your time to unpack if not very shiong one....

Hi Alister,

Don't you worry. I'm all behind you on this issue. Not that I'm hard hearted but i would rather donate my hard-earned money to a true blue "Born-in Singapore" citizen who needs $$ for medicine or because he's too old to support himself. Look at the number of old people slogging away in our food courts.....

I rather be helping our own Singaporeans as many are neglected by our own garmen who is so quick to offer aid (also hard earned $$ from Singaporeans) to China. Now, Mediacorp is way overboard.....launching a charity drive show here to raise funds.

Will we see China or PRCs doing the same thing for the many less well-off singaporeans who are in need of food and medicine?? I really doubt so...........

I like that, seeing things from another angles rather then following the crowds blindly. Many peoples just do things and follows without rational.

00020165.gif

Was wondering why there was a sudden increase in cars

in 6th storey carpark when usually there are only 1-2 cars..

Realised that they are actually guests for Meowie & Hubby

ROM. Remembered earlier they told us they will be holding their

reception in their unit.

Anyway, congrats newly weds~~

:yamseng:

Oops... hope i am not too late.

Congrats Meowie and hubby :D

Now is the beginning of a new life..... next is my turn

Hehe :D

Wah so happening... :good:

Haha.. just received the news that not playing at my place but at their place.. so wont be at home this Saturday.. :P

Haha.. just received the news that not playing at my place but at their place.. so wont be at home this Saturday.. :P

You must have been winning all the time when they play at your house right? :deal:

So now they decided to change the fengshui and play somewhere else! haha... :notti:

Hi all Just wanna share my experience with this air con store (B*st T*ch @ IMM)

I have purchased my aircon for my new home from the stated aircon company and I can really say that the experience is a very TERRIBLE one.

We arranged for 2 seperate installation (as encouraged by the sales person). 1st installation is to install all the pipes first and 2nd one will be before we shift in. We had our 2nd part of installation done 3 days before we shifted in. We checked the aircon and the coolness and everything was okay.

On the very 1st night that we shifted in, me and my husband sleep through the night in SWEAT as the aircon will turn off by itself after 15mins.... throughtout the night we keep on turning on the aircon cos of this prob and also the aircon is totally not cool at all. the next day morning we tried to troubleshoot the aircon but unsuccessful. The air con is totally not cool... its just like fan..... we called the sales person and he say he is not in charge and ask me to call the HQ at AMK.

The technician came the next day and checked the aircon and said that actually there's NO gas.... and there's 2 reasons: either the installer forgot to input gas to our aircons or there's a leakage in the pipes. and the technician is unable to check if its a leakage as he did not bring along the equipment for testing leakage.

That very night we had a very cool and nice sleep and guess what... the next night we slept in sweat again. the next day which is sat, i called the HQ again and told them abt the problems and they say they have to arrange for the technician to come to check again and its already sat so we have to wait till mon / tues before the technician can come.... so super angry and i argued with the person to slot me in.. and i dont mind how late the person might come. On that night then technician came and remove the casing so as to check where is the leakage!!! and my new house now looks like its 20yrs old cos of the paint peeling!!!

and guess wad the technician told us that they are facing quite a lot of problems due to the bad workmanship of 1 of the technician who has just left.....

the next day i called the HQ and demand for them to pay for my painting for that part of the wall and they say they will get back to me...

its has been only abt 1mth and last week, there's water dripping from the casing.... call them to arrange the technician to come again and this time the SAME technician came and said that the water pipes are NOT connected properly!!!!!!! and he had to come back again tmr to removed all the pipes (in the MBR) and reinstall the pipes!!!!!

And the qns is WHY did he NOT notice it earlier on when he came to re-connect my gas pipe.... i did ask him to check thoroughly all the pipes to ensure that there's no prob.... he didnt even want to check the other 2 rooms aircon pipes to ensure that there's no prob... and we had to ask him to check before he agree to check for us.....

All these problems are giving us sooooo much problems.... our new paint peeled off and my new home look like 20yrs old.... no appts on sat and we had to take OFF so that they can check on weekdays..... all just because of their poor workmanship and irresponsibilities!!

My 2cents worth of advice..... DONT buy from them!!!! You dont want your 30k of renovation to look like its super old and dirty! There's now stains on my wall due to the leakage of the gas from the pipes... its oil based and after 1mth liao and the stains are still soooooo 'fresh' !!!

I understand if we were down on our luck that we got the bad technician... but the after sales services also sucks..... based on the irresponsibilities of the technician who came twice.

and the technician is coming tmr to remove all the casing to check (after being asked) and my 1mth old home is gonna look like its very very old.......

You must have been winning all the time when they play at your house right? :deal:

So now they decided to change the fengshui and play somewhere else! haha... :notti:

haha not true leh..that day i 1 person "carrot" kana chopped by 3 person.. :dunno:

Edited by Redwyrm

shercjw,

I can understand your frustration.

May I know did you source out aircon on ur own or by ID?

Those who knew me knows that I get almost everything from ID,

though more expensive. Now I know y the expensive part comes,

my ID assured me that if I get his aircon from him, he can arrange everything from installation, delivery and evrything has got to do with it.

Though my ID disppointed me many times with his lateness and blunders, it is not as bad as this case.

I can feel the headache you experienced, and now u have to worry about the re-painting cost, if this company is recommended by ur ID firm, you can complain to you ID and make them re-paint for u.

hope your problem is solved soon.

Edited by tension_z