Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi Folks,

Anyone want the HDB toilet doors?

I have 2 and will be disposing them tomorrow.

Pls PM me if you r interested in them. RESERVED

Thank you :yamseng:

Edited by Redhat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yeah!! i am trying to find suki ( my female dog) some friends... she is still very young.. cannot get out of the house yet... :(

I have a Shih Tzu, female... turning 4mths old onli..... also cant go out of house. wad breed is urs? How old liao?

Hi! It is a Female Maltese. 1 yr 4 months :sport-smiley-004: I'm a guest member. Only read the postings but never contribute :bleah:

How about yours? Sex and age? Mine is very notti! 8| Likes to shred newspaper and play with tissues. Must be too bored when nobody is at home during the day. :bangwall:

She is also ever ready to run out of the house when I open the door. Caught her squeezing through the gate twice already. Have to chase after her all the way to the lift! :jawdrop:8|

Quite a number of fellow 79ners also have doggies. Can hold dog outing when everyone is more or less settled in :good:

hahahah mine also like to do this.... think they reali super bored without us at home....

my puppy also ran out of the house once when i open the door. no need to squeeze... jus ran out... alamak!!

ya... tat time i saw a small kid holding on to a GR... dont knw if he stays here too.... wonder if he reali got the strength to hold it on if it tried to run free..... :dunno:

shld have gatherings so i can intro Ginger to more friends.... :)

2 number locks? Wow! Yesterday made noise to ID already, said will give his own number lock and chain. I just don't trust my own chain and lock right now, i think very easy to break open.

By the way, guys, if something is never agreed on and we never wanted it, like a piece of false ceilng, and then ID's workers went and did it 'accidentally', we shouldn't be charged for it right? Even if we keep it?

What do you think? Should keep quiet or point it out ah?

Anything they did "extra" for u should be FOC.

Insist on that. Usually no prob. :notti:

My ID even throw in some freebies on her own accord.

Btw, any neighbours have boxes to loan / recycle?

Where can we buy new boxes?

Will be moving in soon and need to start packing..

Thank folks :dancingqueen:

Hi all, can see a lot of fellow 79-ers posting in this thread. Would like to join in the fun. :D

Anyway, me and my FW will be getting the keys to our puny 4rm in 79E next Tues...now counting down the days. LOL. Hope to know more of u peeps :yamseng:

I have a Shih Tzu, female... turning 4mths old onli..... also cant go out of house. wad breed is urs? How old liao?

hahahah mine also like to do this.... think they reali super bored without us at home....

my puppy also ran out of the house once when i open the door. no need to squeeze... jus ran out... alamak!!

ya... tat time i saw a small kid holding on to a GR... dont knw if he stays here too.... wonder if he reali got the strength to hold it on if it tried to run free..... :dunno:

shld have gatherings so i can intro Ginger to more friends.... :)

hehe ... suki is 3mth 2 days old now... going for her 3rd jab next mth... after that, then can bring her out... hehe she is a Japanese Spitz...

I bought the black fence from HomFix at 7+.. installed it on the gate and i can safely open my door... hehe... :notti::notti: so far, she still dun dare go near the door.. coz she very "dan xiao", everytime she wanna go near the door, i shout at her.. haha.. :bleah:

Anything they did "extra" for u should be FOC.

Insist on that. Usually no prob. :notti:

My ID even throw in some freebies on her own accord.

Btw, any neighbours have boxes to loan / recycle?

Where can we buy new boxes?

Will be moving in soon and need to start packing..

Thank folks :dancingqueen:

yeoman,

are u getting movers? If u are, u can get boxes from them.. alternatively, u can go to those industrial area n PICK boxes... hheee be careful not to bump into "aunties".. or u can buy boxes from these "aunties".. :)

Hi all, can see a lot of fellow 79-ers posting in this thread. Would like to join in the fun. :D

Anyway, me and my FW will be getting the keys to our puny 4rm in 79E next Tues...now counting down the days. LOL. Hope to know more of u peeps :yamseng:

welcome to the neighbourhood...

we are a bunch of friendly ppl... :notti::notti: ur blk 79E got 1 big sister(babymaro2003) very helpful... :notti::notti:

hehe ... suki is 3mth 2 days old now... going for her 3rd jab next mth... after that, then can bring her out... hehe she is a Japanese Spitz...

All so young still. Enjoy their puppy hood cos they grow up real fast! Take more pictures! :sport-smiley-003: All are female also... must watch out for their first heat... :notti:

Mine a bit of a late developer, just got her first heat 2 weeks ago... I'm spaying her the following week... Hopefully it is not too painful for her... :bow:

:yamseng:

the aircon is sourced by myself after doing a bit of research in forums..... super angry and piss off with them!

I do understand that electronics stuff is depend on Heng - Suay one.... but now the prob is not the aircon itself.... its the way the technician do his work. the technician who came on Mon said that he will come on tues to install the pipes for us and we waited till 9pm and still he NV turn up. then we called and ask him and guess wad?!?!? he said that he didnt say he is coming. he said that he will get B#st T#ch ppl to call me to re-arrange for appt. and till today they NV call me at all.

VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear. =( Have you spoken to the sales pple since yesterday?

we are a bunch of friendly ppl... :notti::notti: ur blk 79E got 1 big sister(babymaro2003) very helpful... :notti::notti:

Oi! One onie ah? heh.

Hi Vlanze,

Welcome Welcome to the forum :D

I am also from the Feb 08 bi-monthly. Did you get the upper or lower floors?

I am also from 79E. If you followed the units closely, you should know which floor is mine. Hehe.... :notti:

Happy sourcing for ID's and shopping for home stuffs :D

Tks Drac, read your reno blog and am really looking forward to getting our own reno started. Ours is on the upper floors...could have got a #37 at 79A but missed out by 1 queue number. :bangwall:

Nonetheless, very happy w what we got. Now looking forward to next Tues. Maybe can have a free showcase of your unit someday? ;)

Hi Vlanze,

Welcome Welcome to the forum :D

I am also from the Feb 08 bi-monthly. Did you get the upper or lower floors?

I am also from 79E. If you followed the units closely, you should know which floor is mine. Hehe.... :notti:

Happy sourcing for ID's and shopping for home stuffs :D

Hi all,

Wah long time no post liao.

hows everyone.. got Dog clubs here liao.. so many neighbours having doggy..

oh.. I just called Teka, they are having promo and 20% sale store wide at their showroom at UE Square.

those who haven bought any hob and hood can go take a look.

meowie49, I understand you have a induction hob. 3 or 4 burner?? any power restriction?

Thanks

Now hunting going to start reno soon liao.. sianz.. mine ultra long

All so young still. Enjoy their puppy hood cos they grow up real fast! Take more pictures! :sport-smiley-003: All are female also... must watch out for their first heat... :notti:

Mine a bit of a late developer, just got her first heat 2 weeks ago... I'm spaying her the following week... Hopefully it is not too painful for her... :bow:

:yamseng:

hihi shivan, urs how big le??

i intend to spay her b4 her first heat... will have to ask the vet when i go for 3rd injection... my dog scares of children leh... why ar?? :unsure::unsure:

Oi! One onie ah? heh.

nonono.. got many many... hahaha... :yamseng:

meowie49, I understand you have a induction hob. 3 or 4 burner?? any power restriction?

Thanks

Now hunting going to start reno soon liao.. sianz.. mine ultra long

darkwing,

hmmm... how to tell u leh... i have 2 hobs.. haha 1 is the normal fire... but BIG fire..(cook the food will taste nicer). That is 3 burner...

Then I have an induction hob.. That is a single unit. Temp can be from 500-2000. To make a full small pot of water boil(those pot used to cook soup), takes abt 2min.. very fast... :notti:

hmmm... if u want, can come over my place see see... my explaination sux .. haha u see for urself better... :notti::notti:

hihi shivan, urs how big le??

i intend to spay her b4 her first heat... will have to ask the vet when i go for 3rd injection... my dog scares of children leh... why ar?? :unsure::unsure:

nonono.. got many many... hahaha... :yamseng:

Mine is 1 yr 4 months :notti: The kids are very rough with her is it? Maybe she is still very young... Must slowly expose her to humans and dogs if not next time will either be very aggressive or scared of strangers and other dogs. :o

Mine will go crazy when she sees cat! 8| She also likes to act tough, always bark at other dogs bigger than her... If the dog approaches her, she will run! :bangwall:

Mine is 1 yr 4 months :notti: The kids are very rough with her is it? Maybe she is still very young... Must slowly expose her to humans and dogs if not next time will either be very aggressive or scared of strangers and other dogs. :o

Mine will go crazy when she sees cat! 8| She also likes to act tough, always bark at other dogs bigger than her... If the dog approaches her, she will run! :bangwall:

hahaha cute!!!

the kids never do anything.. just stroke her nia.. but she scare... she havent see another dog since she is here... i dunno she will bark a not... hmmm u sure ur dog first menses?? 1 yr 4mth quite late for first menses le... :dunno:

hahaha cute!!!

the kids never do anything.. just stroke her nia.. but she scare... she havent see another dog since she is here... i dunno she will bark a not... hmmm u sure ur dog first menses?? 1 yr 4mth quite late for first menses le... :dunno:

Yah, I thought so too... But the vet said some dogs are late developers :dunno: Told me to bring her back if still doesn't get it by 1 yr 6 months... But anyway, 'Da yi ma' lai liow hahah... :rofl:

When can go and see suki? must be very cute... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by shivan

Yah, I thought so too... But the vet said some dogs are late developers :dunno: Told me to bring her back if still doesn't get it by 1 yr 6 months... But anyway, 'Da yi ma' lai liow hahah... :rofl:

When can go and see suki? must be very cute... :sport-smiley-004:

hehe anytime also can come n see ar... i working from home... weekdays whole day pei her... let her roam around the house.. hehe... when u wanna come, just sms me... :P

btw, she is changing fur now.. so shed a lot.. haha

i just gave her a strawberry bone.. she machiam scare i take from her... when i go near, she will bite the bone n change area!! :bleah: