Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Tks Drac, read your reno blog and am really looking forward to getting our own reno started. Ours is on the upper floors...could have got a #37 at 79A but missed out by 1 queue number. :bangwall:

Nonetheless, very happy w what we got. Now looking forward to next Tues. Maybe can have a free showcase of your unit someday? ;)

Yeah sure! Next week will only have ceilings and floorings.... so nothing much to see yet. Got to wait till 3rd week of june then the carpentry starts to come in... hopefully :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Guess I wait till everything is done on your end b4 going. Sure there'll be plenty of opportunities to meet up. :good:

Yeah sure! Next week will only have ceilings and floorings.... so nothing much to see yet. Got to wait till 3rd week of june then the carpentry starts to come in... hopefully :D

yeoman,

are u getting movers? If u are, u can get boxes from them.. alternatively, u can go to those industrial area n PICK boxes... hheee be careful not to bump into "aunties".. or u can buy boxes from these "aunties".. :)

welcome to the neighbourhood...

Yup, I'm getting movers. Its well recommended in the forum.

But as I'm not moving much stuffs, he is charging me <$200.

However, no boxes provided.. :( Thats why need to source

for boxes..

Maybe will call him again to see if possible to arrange..

If not will find the other popular mover in the forum

to quote and see if he provides boxes..

I dun want those old old boxes leh.. Must go find out where can

buy new ones..

Hey neighbours,

talk abt dogs,

- wat wld u do if u sees a dog whom seemed 2b lost? (not those stray dogs)

- call SPCA, AVA or 999?

- bring hm?

- few days back, i was pumping petrol at Upp Thomson petrol stn after midnite.

- then i saw a Siberian Husky, rooming around e petrol stn.

- those present at e stn were kinda stunned. b'cos wat a big & nice lookin dog doing at a petrol stn at dis hr?

- i'm not a dog lover, kinda dun hav fondness 4 big dog.

- but dis dog beli e obedient, i asked him cum, he cums, asked him sit, he sits.

- imagine wen he's at e other end of e stn, wen u call out 4 him, he runs 2wards u. :rofl:

- his fur is mostly white in color with slight grey on top, jus like those 'snow dog'.

- no dog-tag no owner no nothing!

- :o

:unsure:

Hey neighbours,

talk abt dogs,

- call SPCA, AVA or 999?

- bring hm?

- those present at e stn were kinda stunned. b'cos wat a big & nice lookin dog doing at a petrol stn at dis hr?

- but dis dog beli e obedient, i asked him cum, he cums, asked him sit, he sits.

- imagine wen he's at e other end of e stn, wen u call out 4 him, he runs 2wards u. :rofl:

- his fur is mostly white in color with slight grey on top, jus like those 'snow dog'.

Hi Jacky,

You can called me next time if you see any dogs roaming around. Hahaha. I love dogs. I will treat them like my own.

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

Hi all, can see a lot of fellow 79-ers posting in this thread. Would like to join in the fun. :D

Anyway, me and my FW will be getting the keys to our puny 4rm in 79E next Tues...now counting down the days. LOL. Hope to know more of u peeps :yamseng:

Hi Vlanze,

Welcome welcome. Hope to see you around soon.

Babymaro2003

hehe ... suki is 3mth 2 days old now... going for her 3rd jab next mth... after that, then can bring her out... hehe she is a Japanese Spitz...

I bought the black fence from HomFix at 7+.. installed it on the gate and i can safely open my door... hehe... :notti::notti: so far, she still dun dare go near the door.. coz she very "dan xiao", everytime she wanna go near the door, i shout at her.. haha.. :bleah:

yeoman,

are u getting movers? If u are, u can get boxes from them.. alternatively, u can go to those industrial area n PICK boxes... hheee be careful not to bump into "aunties".. or u can buy boxes from these "aunties".. :)

we are a bunch of friendly ppl... :notti::notti: ur blk 79E got 1 big sister(babymaro2003) very helpful... :notti::notti:

Hi meowie49,

Am i really that old??? So sad.

Babymaro2003

Yah, I thought so too... But the vet said some dogs are late developers :dunno: Told me to bring her back if still doesn't get it by 1 yr 6 months... But anyway, 'Da yi ma' lai liow hahah... :rofl:

When can go and see suki? must be very cute... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi shivan,

I would like to see your maltese. Where did you gey your maltese? Unpack finish?

Babymaro2003

yeoman,

Yup, I'm getting movers. Its well recommended in the forum.

But as I'm not moving much stuffs, he is charging me <$200.

However, no boxes provided.. :( Thats why need to source

for boxes..

Maybe will call him again to see if possible to arrange..

If not will find the other popular mover in the forum

to quote and see if he provides boxes..

I dun want those old old boxes leh.. Must go find out where can

buy new ones..

Hi Yeoman,

Maybe you want try this website?

http://www.bigorange.com.sg/index.cfm/WE_SELL_BOXES

Babymaro2003

Hey neighbours,

talk abt dogs,

- call SPCA, AVA or 999?

- bring hm?

ey.. where is the dog now??

For me, I will bring it home, and post ads in dog forum see who lost the dog... if after a while, no one claim, then i will look for a foster family for the dog... :unsure:

Hi meowie49,

Am i really that old??? So sad.

Babymaro2003

haha u not old la... u just happen to be slightly "older" than me.. hahahaha... u are a goood big sister la... helpful.. :notti::notti: no sad.. and u no need sleep de ar!! 4am!!! :jawdrop:

Tks babymaro2003 for the welcome...:)

Btw just a newbie questions, do u guys get to have water and electricity supply on the day u get the hse keys?

We had that too, Vlanze, so was quite surprised. Apparently they turn on the day before you receive your keys for 'your convenience'. Good for us too, can straight away check the electricity points and water supply.

Btw just a newbie questions, do u guys get to have water and electricity supply on the day u get the hse keys?

Hi Vlanze,

We got our water supply one week before we start the reno. Once you register, they will fix appointment date for the man to come down to turn on the water and electrcity supply.

For official turn on of water and electrcity, you need to register at the counter.

You can go to register at the same day you collect your key, there is a counter at HDB hub 2nd level.

If you choose to pay your water and electrcity bill by giro, deposit $70. If by cash, despoit will be $100.

Neighbours, please correct me if i am wrong.

Baymaro2003

ey.. where is the dog now??

For me, I will bring it home, and post ads in dog forum see who lost the dog... if after a while, no one claim, then i will look for a foster family for the dog... :unsure:

haha u not old la... u just happen to be slightly "older" than me.. hahahaha... u are a goood big sister la... helpful.. :notti::notti: no sad.. and u no need sleep de ar!! 4am!!! :jawdrop:

Hi meowie49,

I dont mind to be the foster family for the dog. But must have a liking for that dog loh.

Next time you see me, must call me Jie Jie. hahaha. But no ' Ang bao ' for you.

I went giant and ikea tampines buy things and grocery. Came back quite late last night.

Babymaro2003

Just replaced the hinges on my door for $15 each. Now then i read in RedWyrm post that it can be gotton for $10 :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: feel so carrot :furious::furious: Wow I am quite surprise the uncle can remove 6 hinges in 5 mins.. :jawdrop::jawdrop: He told me that a thief can use a saw and a plier under 3 mins without much noise :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Have some boxes if anyone wants. Those who are on the contact list can SMS me - cuz I don't have Internet access yet!

BTW, someone mentioned that Starhub is conducting another round of activation 2nd-6th. Any details yet?

Have some boxes if anyone wants. Those who are on the contact list can SMS me - cuz I don't have Internet access yet!

BTW, someone mentioned that Starhub is conducting another round of activation 2nd-6th. Any details yet?

hmm.. i got a starhub letter slotted underneth my main door.. u might wanna see if u have that letter...

hmm.. i got a starhub letter slotted underneth my main door.. u might wanna see if u have that letter...

Hi meowie

Just checked our unit today....no letter. Care to reveal the important details in the letter? Just in case we wait and wait for letter, then the StarHub free activation over liao...