Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i didnt have anything like that too... and i got FINED for not paying 2mth S&C... grrrr... how the **** do i know when i am suppose to pay?? :(

Hi all,

I think S&C services no payment reminder one will be send to you.

I think better download the Giro Form from their webby better.

http://www.btptc.org.sg/

under payment, at the side will have a payment by GIRO.

I think easier.. if not always fine for nothing

i didnt have anything like that too... and i got FINED for not paying 2mth S&C... grrrr... how the **** do i know when i am suppose to pay?? :(

When we collect our keys that time, the HDB officer gave us a giro form and advise us to submit for the S&C charges.

This is a picture of the white piece of cloth I put at the kitchen tap without the Diamond water filter. Shows the clother turning from white to brown after 1 month.

DSC02447-2.jpg

This is a picture of the white piece of cloth I put at the kitchen tap without the Diamond water filter. Shows the clother turning from white to brown after 1 month.

DSC02447-2.jpg

I noticed that there are specks of rust accumulating in my toilet bowls as well! :jawdrop: At first I thought it was the workers after doing their business, didn't flush it cleanly... :horse: but even after using the toilet brush to scrub it, it is still there! :curse:

My ID helped me clean the common toilet by using acid and it was gone. Now my master toilet started showing the specks already. :help:

I noticed that there are specks of rust accumulating in my toilet bowls as well! :jawdrop: At first I thought it was the workers after doing their business, didn't flush it cleanly... :horse: but even after using the toilet brush to scrub it, it is still there! :curse:

My ID helped me clean the common toilet by using acid and it was gone. Now my master toilet started showing the specks already. :help:

shivan, try using F&N Coke to wash...

pour 1 can of coke into ur toilet bowl.... wait for 1/2-1 hr... then use ur brush to scrub n flush :D

When we collect our keys that time, the HDB officer gave us a giro form and advise us to submit for the S&C charges.

My HDB officer gave me 3 GIRO form somemore...cos she says scared I forget. Anyway fyi, it takes some time for the GIRO to be approved so for you guys who have not submitted the GIRO form or just submitted, please do check to pay the upcoming bill that might be due for payment before the GIRO is activated.

:yamseng:

shivan, try using F&N Coke to wash...

pour 1 can of coke into ur toilet bowl.... wait for 1/2-1 hr... then use ur brush to scrub n flush :D

abit wasted leh..haha..can i use the coke to rinse my mouth first before I pour into the toilet bowl? :notti:

abit wasted leh..haha..can i use the coke to rinse my mouth first before I pour into the toilet bowl? :notti:

eyyyy..... i never tried that b4... hahaaha u might wanna try n tell me... no need use often ar... just when u wanna get rid of that rust thingy.. then u use coke ar..... :unsure:

Haha... does it really work using coke to wash the toilet? So acidic? Have come across a lot of such emails flying around telling people about using coke to wash toilet but dunno how true is it? :dunno:

Redwyrm, your toilet bowl how? Got rust accumulating inside ornot? It is very obvious if using white toilet bowls. :furious:

If I have known, should have chosen black toilet bowls instead! Cannot see anything! haha... :rofl:

Haha... does it really work using coke to wash the toilet? So acidic? Have come across a lot of such emails flying around telling people about using coke to wash toilet but dunno how true is it? :dunno:

Redwyrm, your toilet bowl how? Got rust accumulating inside ornot? It is very obvious if using white toilet bowls. :furious:

If I have known, should have chosen black toilet bowls instead! Cannot see anything! haha... :rofl:

err..No, I din notice any rust inside my toilet bowl.. :unsure:

Anyway, just wish to report that we have officially landed! HELLO ALL NEIGHBOURS and to the new neighbour staying on the same floor. :D

Opened the doors to our new investment today afternoon. Has to admit it was a bit small...now need to crack our heads on how to arrange the furniture. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Vlanze