Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi all, was reading some posts earlier regarding b1um hinges for the kitchen cabinet. Can someone who has installed the b1um hinges for their kitchen cabinets let me know how much does 1 hinge cost ? I am considering either the b1um with soft closing or the b1um without soft closing. Thanks in advance

I have 2 colleagues just renovated their house and the ID provided Blum FOC. Currently I am also looking for ID and try to ask them to give me FOC.. :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi

anybody installed citygas heater? i had to fill up more than half pail of water before getting warm water.. do u guys experience the same problem? Is it the same for storage heater?

hi

anybody installed citygas heater? i had to fill up more than half pail of water before getting warm water.. do u guys experience the same problem? Is it the same for storage heater?

Hi yingsan,

I can't comment much, but you can find some comment Here

:bangwall:

hi

I am going to install gas heater too but I ask the person at Citigas is becos due to our long pipes from kitchen to bathroom there would be some balance of cold water in the piping, once u start to switch on the gas heater, it wouls take a while for the cold water to flow out then follow by hot water

This is the same for storage heater too i assume ... :curse:

Greetings to all 79-ers, 8|

Zincy from 79D just bum in. I was intro to this forum by a friendly lady living in 79D, whom i guess she is an active member here. :-) Thanks.

Good news for 79A, heard from the contractors that they are handing over the block to HDB in Feb.

Jus wondering if you guys hv a similar defect like I do for the kitchen wall tiles. I hv spotted >5 kitchen wall tiles having crack lines, and after a few days there is somemore new crack line on those tiles. :lol: I am wondering is it due to the workmanship of the tiles contractors or otherwise. 8|

Nice knowing you all and hope to see you all around. Cheers.

Don't know about the others, but I only collected my keys last week. So if it's a problem that takes time to show, I wouldn't know. So far only spotted 3 tiles with thin hairline cracks next to the bathroom window (by the way the window is so small and the bathroom is so dark!)

Greetings to all 79-ers, :(

Zincy from 79D just bum in. I was intro to this forum by a friendly lady living in 79D, whom i guess she is an active member here. :-) Thanks.

Good news for 79A, heard from the contractors that they are handing over the block to HDB in Feb.

Jus wondering if you guys hv a similar defect like I do for the kitchen wall tiles. I hv spotted >5 kitchen wall tiles having crack lines, and after a few days there is somemore new crack line on those tiles. :( I am wondering is it due to the workmanship of the tiles contractors or otherwise. :(

Nice knowing you all and hope to see you all around. Cheers.

Hi Zincy, welcome welcome..I hope to get my keys soon and start scrutinize my whole flat for defects.. :yamseng:

Hi Zincy, welcome welcome..I hope to get my keys soon and start scrutinize my whole flat for defects.. :yamseng:

Hi Redwyrm!

Do you know that 1 of the lift on each side is already working in Blk A. You can take the lift and go to your flat but it will be locked. A piece of paper with the defects spotted by the HDB staff is pasted outside your flat. I went to see see look look outside the flat to both yours and mine last Sunday. :(

For mine, they reported that my main door is scratched and a few other things which i cannot remember. :( Hopefully the contractor rectifies all these soon!

:(

Edited by shivan

wooo, got my loan application letter. sooooo goooood..... I think neighbours from 79A will be getting theirs soon... :yamseng:

hi congee77

jus wanna check with u... which level u staying?? Maybe the auditors finished ur level liao so they give the 'pass' chop thats y HDB sent u the loan form.....??? :(

hi congee77

jus wanna check with u... which level u staying?? Maybe the auditors finished ur level liao so they give the 'pass' chop thats y HDB sent u the loan form.....??? :sport-smiley-004:

i dunno why we got the form so fast...maybe i used to wrote to forum to complain hdb and they got record??? hahaha...maybe they scared i may strike again... 8|

btw, sorry, i don't feel comfy disclosing which level we're staying in the forum, be it via open or private messages...will only disclose to those closer neighbours whom we've met already...hope you understand that...

hi

The problem is not with the heater but the long pipes. I have the same problem with my 30L Ariston Electric Heater. The fastest way to get hot water is to switch the mixer tap fully to HOT and run until the warm water come out, only then do you adjust the temperature.

But there is still a difference between storage heater and gas heater. Storage heater, as the name implies heats and store the water. From my current experience, if I heat the water up in the morning and then off it for the rest of the day, I can still get warm water in the evening without having to turn on the heater again. But gas heater will have to be on everytime you need hot water. The storage heater is also noiseless too...just my two cents...

I have 2 colleagues just renovated their house and the ID provided Blum FOC. Currently I am also looking for ID and try to ask them to give me FOC.. :unsure:

A gentle reminder, there is no free lunch in this world.

Hi Redwyrm!

Do you know that 1 of the lift on each side is already working in Blk A. You can take the lift and go to your flat but it will be locked. A piece of paper with the defects spotted by the HDB staff is pasted outside your flat. I went to see see look look outside the flat to both yours and mine last Sunday. :P

For mine, they reported that my main door is scratched and a few other things which i cannot remember. :notti: Hopefully the contractor rectifies all these soon!

:notti:

Hi Shivan,

Thanks for the update.. :lol: I will be off this thursday, as HDB will be coming to evaluate my existing flat, after that I will go down and take a peek.. :unsure:

Btw is there any major defect for my flat? :D

A gentle reminder, there is no free lunch in this world.

Hi TPY,

Thanks for the reminder, but at least need to ask better than never ask for it at all.. :P

Hi TPY,

Thanks for the reminder, but at least need to ask better than never ask for it at all.. :unsure:

Yes quite true, sometimes enttilements belongs to you if you don't ask for it, the benefits will be forfeited.

But free items that is considered too generous could comes with terms and conditions........