Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Thanks Liana

Got the pics. Its very clear. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Just to check, if we wish to make, you have to bring down all the silver thingy?

How long it takes to make and cut the acrylic? :unsure:

What i did was i brought down the ting bring it over to Express Plastic to cut the exact size..juz in case they cut wrongly...u bring it there and it will be ready for collection in 10 mins...i chose the white - 2mm thkness

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi TPY,

I dunno if u are over-stressed with work or renovation or what. You seem to like to pick up fight. Do you sincerely think that our estate is very safe? (Think with ur brain b4 u reply)

Have u heard of the recent break-in at Blk 79A? If everyone behaves like you, then Blk 79 will be in the news soon.. with the headline (2nd JOO CHIAT FAMILY).

Come on it seems like people here are not really willing to accept another's views. Human tends to like to hear ONLY good things but denial a truth is an ugly facts to swallow. People may choose to ignore and buried their head inside the earth like an ostrick which like what i say.

If everybody is same and stereo type type then we are not living in this reality world.

To accept or reject individual 's view a Carrot or baton? is subjective to individual to view my comments but do note this is an open forum. :notti:

What i did was i brought down the ting bring it over to Express Plastic to cut the exact size..juz in case they cut wrongly...u bring it there and it will be ready for collection in 10 mins...i chose the white - 2mm thkness

Hi Liana79B,

Can also pm me the pics?

Many thanks :yamseng:

sushibabe,

wat's tat in yr avartar?

looks yummy :dribble:

u cook or got from outside stall?

:yamseng:

haven't start to use my kitchen yet...the picture is japanese cutlet...

will warm up my cooking skills when i move in next weekend...my hubby gonna be crazy already... :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Hana79,

I think Shieldtox has a new kind of insecticide spray specially formulated for lizards... but not cheap though... the other alternative is to get those sticky trap thingy from NTUC or provision shops... place them under tables or in corners where the lizards usually appear.

Been using them in my current place, so far quite effective, sometimes even catch cockroaches! But it may be a

bit of a scare for those who fear lizards to dispose of the used trap.

For cockroaches, I've been using those sticky traps from Daiso... equally effective too. They have similar trap/baits like that Combat but at cheaper price.

For mozzies, I'm using a combo of Antimos and those electrical soundwave gadget... not as effective... maybe mozzies have evolved to be immune to such stuffs liao?? :dunno:

I heard the better alternative to combat mozzies is to get those "blue lantern gadgets... it lures them into the light n zaps them to death! but a mess to clear up after the massacre!

Hi Meepok,

Tks4 da Shieldtox info. Yeah, I hv used those sticky ppr traps, it's indeed a yucky disposal : (

I got tis Blackhole mozzie buster/zapper frm Home DIY shop, Advante brand but hv yet to use. Maybe use@ new hse.

P/s - These 2 days M1 broadband got maintenance on their 3G syst so they asked me to switch to 2G, slower but hope they done w it so I can switch back.

Hi Hana79,

those roadside trees tat hv round, green fruits like apple.

used to pick fr the ground and put at hm, seems like lizard don't like the smell so will avoid yr hse.

but now don't seems to saw tat type of fruits along road.

i'm not afraid of lizard but their sh*ts hor cannot stand, sh*t everywhere.

another method i heard but not yet proven: egg shell.

put egg shell where they will appear.

try and let me know whether this method works.

for mozzies, especially if you hv young kids, put a few drops of medicated oil (eg ax brand) on the four corners of the mattress.

yr kids will not get bitten for tat nite.

above method tried and proven effective.

another method just came to know but yet to try: Listenine

ya, the mouthwash.

put the liquid in a spray bottle and spray the area but need to spray every few hours.

tink tis method good for outing.

happy testing.

Hi Red Crystal,

Tis is da 1st time I hear abt da green apple-like fruit, sounds interesting, a natural deterrence :dancingqueen:

Ye, it's da eggshell method i read b4 but I was too lazy & it's too messy to try so I never knew...

Medicated oil & Listerine r new to me too :dunno: Gotta camp comin up in June, maybe can try out : )

Tks again!

haven't start to use my kitchen yet...the picture is japanese cutlet...

will warm up my cooking skills when i move in next weekend...my hubby gonna be crazy already... :sport-smiley-003:

hope I rem correctly about u who is good in cooking chilli crab :dribble:

First post in my TPY flat!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

super shack from all the cleaning ;(

Congrats bro.. Aiya, was at my unit earlier in the day.

Should have paid u a visit.haha :notti:

So ur starhub connection up and running..

Both bb and cable tv all from starhub?

:sport-smiley-003:

Hi Mapleleaf,

Tension got her lock from the lift advertisment (castle lock) can look for Mr Low. Price : $128-00. It seem to have v good secure. I got mine from Home Fix DURO brand at $70 plus.

Babymaro2003

Hi babymaro2003,

I saw DURO locks from home fix also.. Looks good. But think the promotion over..

It was $140+ buy 1 get 1 free. Did u get that same lock?

Btw, does anyone know the "dimensions" we need for the lock?

Later buy liao cannot install den :bangwall:

Anyone using off white homo tiles?? Would like to take a look if the end product/workmanship is abt the same...im still stuck with the scratches issues and the finishing after the chemical wash....

Congrats to those who 'officially' shifted to their new homes today... if my memory doesn't fail me, 2 of them r moewie49 and bonkitty.. hope everything will be shunshunlili for u and huat ah (rem buy 4D this wkend ;p)

Congrats to those who 'officially' shifted to their new homes today... if my memory doesn't fail me, 2 of them r moewie49 and bonkitty.. hope everything will be shunshunlili for u and huat ah (rem buy 4D this wkend ;p)

Gui99 also move in today. :dancingqueen:

Everyone huat ar~~

Congrats bro.. Aiya, was at my unit earlier in the day.

Should have paid u a visit.haha :notti:

So ur starhub connection up and running..

Both bb and cable tv all from starhub?

Hi Yeoman

Thanks man :notti::notti::notti:

My most impt starhub bb up and running.

Haven buy tv yet... so cannot test tv.. :unsure::unsure:

Sian man... i on the isolator for air con and my house power trip.

tmd.... need to talk to my id tml liao :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Gui99 also move in today. :dancingqueen:

Everyone huat ar~~

HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Anyone using off white homo tiles?? Would like to take a look if the end product/workmanship is abt the same...im still stuck with the scratches issues and the finishing after the chemical wash....

Hi Liana,

Do u mean near-white? As u hv seen, mine's beige color.

But tat day, we saw so many hses we prob forgot, hee.

I'm meetin piping ppl@ 79 tis Sat 2-4pm (I asked them 2call me 1hr b4 so, if wanna drop by, can sms just make sure I'm there oredi).