Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Ya, signed up @ a roadshow @ Bugis at the start of this year. We love the Crystal Ballroom for its beautiful chandeliers. Some may not like the decor cos it's a bit old. Haha. But no worries, I heard the ballroom will be undergoing a complete overhaul by Oct 09.

If u wanna find out about the perks, we can talk offline. Dun think it's a good idea to post so openly. ;)

Vlanze,

ur AD is at HIPV?

I was planning to get it in May too, but the later part. how is the perks and the place?

:notti:

Oops that reminds me. I missed my deadline for my first SP bill after only opening the letterbox 2wks back but b4 that I applied for giro payment with the POSB everyday card. No confirmation on the giro yet. How how? To pay first or wait? :dunno:

Hi All,

Don't assume that what you are paying to SP is correct. Read on....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all,

anyone have old newspaper?? My house ran out of newspaper... Apparently 1 set of papers per day is not enough for our usage.. Any kind donation??

hi all,

anyone have old newspaper?? My house ran out of newspaper... Apparently 1 set of papers per day is not enough for our usage.. Any kind donation??

wah... you part time collecting newspapers? Hahaha.... :bleah:

you too many doggy pooh ah :notti:

wah... you part time collecting newspapers? Hahaha.... :bleah:

you too many doggy pooh ah :notti:

haha paiseh la... i dun mind paying de..... my dogs urine a lot... then no put newspaper below, they anyhow urine wor... :(

hi all,

Wasted arh... you should have posted earlier... just threw away 1 huge stack of newspapers yesterday... Let me start accumulating again... pass to you next time instead of throwing away... :notti:

Wasted arh... you should have posted earlier... just threw away 1 huge stack of newspapers yesterday... Let me start accumulating again... pass to you next time instead of throwing away... :notti:

lol... alamak.. really wasted... haha ok next time pass to me ar.... ur "ember" or "amber" no need use newspaper ?? :dunno:

haha paiseh la... i dun mind paying de..... my dogs urine a lot... then no put newspaper below, they anyhow urine wor... :(

Hi meowie,

Same boat... newspaper karang guni ;) has been karpoking the newspapers in my office :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by droplets

Hi meowie,

Same boat... newspaper karang guni ;) has been karpoking the newspapers in my office :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha... but i work from home... no office 4 me to take newspaper wor... :bangwall:

hahaha... but i work from home... no office 4 me to take newspaper wor... :bangwall:

my wife takes wo bao and today everyday.

Got one stack at home, mainly use to put food when we eat in the living room. You can swing by and grab from me :D:D

lol... alamak.. really wasted... haha ok next time pass to me ar.... ur "ember" or "amber" no need use newspaper ?? :dunno:

I only need to change twice a day. She only does her business in the morning and evening. Straits Times got about 4 sections everyday but I only use 2 most of the time... That's why it will accumulate. ;)

I only need to change twice a day. She only does her business in the morning and evening. Straits Times got about 4 sections everyday but I only use 2 most of the time... That's why it will accumulate. ;)

hahaha icic... :notti:

Yo Shivan,

You got a letter delivered to my mailbox, got no time to pass to you, I now still working in the office. Will try to pass to you tomorrow.

:yamseng:

f_DSC00179m_4e67ce7.jpg

- dis is a notice frm our lift lobby notice board.

- Licensed Term Contractor providing Plumbing, Electrical & Window & Aluminium works.

- pricing r stated clearly.

- neighbours may consider ngage them if there is a need.

- other info regarding Bishan Toa Payoh Town Council, can b found here ->

Bishan Toa Payoh Town Council

TC conservancy charges

- e gahment is giving rebates of 1/2 mth of $26 for e mths of jun, sept & dec...

- late payment, penatly fees is <$3 but subject to amount overdue.

- for those who r not paying thru GIRO, pay at TC payment counter, & wana keep track of ur payments, can request a Passbook at TC. Jus need 2 provide unit's owners name & address.

- i had jus got myself a Passbook & paid 1/2 yr TC fees.

:rolleyes:

f_DSC00179m_4e67ce7.jpg

- dis is a notice frm our lift lobby notice board.

- Licensed Term Contractor providing Plumbing, Electrical & Window & Aluminium works.

- pricing r stated clearly.

- neighbours may consider ngage them if there is a need.

- other info regarding Bishan Toa Payoh Town Council, can b found here ->

Bishan Toa Payoh Town Council

TC conservancy charges

- e gahment is giving rebates of 1/2 mth of $26 for e mths of jun, sept & dec...

- late payment, penatly fees is <$3 but subject to amount overdue.

- for those who r not paying thru GIRO, pay at TC payment counter, & wana keep track of ur payments, can request a Passbook at TC. Jus need 2 provide unit's owners name & address.

- i had jus got myself a Passbook & paid 1/2 yr TC fees.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info jacky.

Would like to share with fellow neighbours that we can also

register online with town council.

After registration, we would be able to login and check

for any outstanding conservancy charges.

You may also wish to register for the free sms service too.

I just did both. Would rather pay online thru credit card to

earn pts than to join giro.. :notti:

Yo Shivan,

You got a letter delivered to my mailbox, got no time to pass to you, I now still working in the office. Will try to pass to you tomorrow.

Thanks! This is the 2nd time the mailman mis-delivered already. :furious: Luckily it is delivered to you. :notti: Wonder how many such cases are there... Nowadays, we lock our movable slot to prevent junk mail so if the mail is delivered wrongly, we also cannot put it in the correct mailbox... only way is to put it in the returned mail box and hope the mailman delivery correctly this time...

Anyway, if I'm not in when you come, you can just slot it under my door. Thanks!! :sport-smiley-004: