Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Anyone Able To Reach Jason/florence Of U&b

dear all...

i've had my renov done by jason.

yes, we had delays and some small small items he said he'd take care of, not exactly done.

but what the heck.

i think you can see my posts in my ot-blog how frustrated i was with those delays, but in the end, he handed everything over....

tiling was very well done.

painting was very well done.

plastering was well done too.

er....bi-fold doors of toilet wrong design (but i close one eye)

window grills was wrong color (close the other eye)

carpentry is ....well....i would have said very well done if i posted this 3-4 days ago.

but i've noticed some leakage....so i will see if he can rectify for me this nonsense.

if not, i like everything ---laminates all applied sui sui (those gloss ones, where if you don't make it smooth, it's very obvious)

solid top and stainless steel backing all nicely done up.

plumber also very nice guy, made the exposed pipes in the toilets as "concealed" as possible.

electrician (ah tan) also very nice guy.....helped me to do up the wiring as nicely as possible (old flat, exposed wiring lah)

so i dun think jason is unreliable lah.

i think he just needs more time and then he will get the job done.

of course, cannot stretch on forever lah.

maybe things can get faster if you call your guy (carpenter/electrician/tiler/painter/plasterer etc ) directly???

i have electrician (ah tan's) and carpenter's (ah zai) number-----but no use if they are not the ones in charge of your unit.

cos i dunno how many teams of pple there are (or were) under jason.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nec sis long time no see :D

Anyway sad to say but jason is not the old jason we used to know so he cant be trusted now.

Frankie if you do see this post, could you help me pass a message to jason and tell him that he is a coward who goes into hiding by dragging all the homeowners down with him.

I've trusted him and his empty promises over and over again and what did I get in return ? Sloppy sub standard quality of work and delays of HO more than 3 times. My house is renovating for 5 mths and I'm no where near HO.

A businessman whom cannot draw a clear lines between work and personal lives is a businessman that cant be trusted and selfish that he is only concerned abt his own problems. What about the stress and pressure that homeowners faced when they could not get the house to be ready on time ?

Edited by coffee_o

Anyway sad to say but jason is not the old jason we used to know so he cant be trusted now.

Frankie if you do see this post, could you help me pass a message to jason and tell him that he is a coward who goes into hiding by dragging all the homeowners down with him.

I've trusted him and his empty promises over and over again and what did I get in return ? Sloppy sub standard quality of work and delays of HO more than 3 times. My house is renovating for 5 mths and I'm no where near HO.

A businessman whom cannot draw a clear lines between work and personal lives is a businessman that cant be trusted and selfish that he is only concerned abt his own problems. What about the stress and pressure that homeowners faced when they could not get the house to be ready on time ?

Agree. The priority is to get the existing jobs all done up but instead of that, I can only see him asking for new business.

Wake up Jason or Florence. without fulfilling the existing jobs, u think u can still maintain a reputation decent enough for new houseowners to trust you? you have seen the power of forum when it help u get new business but without doing a good job, the forum is also the place where everyone will come to learn of your dirty tricks.

Agree. The priority is to get the existing jobs all done up but instead of that, I can only see him asking for new business.

Wake up Jason or Florence. without fulfilling the existing jobs, u think u can still maintain a reputation decent enough for new houseowners to trust you? you have seen the power of forum when it help u get new business but without doing a good job, the forum is also the place where everyone will come to learn of your dirty tricks.

He cannot handle the current ones and still wanna take on new jobs?

Sigh.

This is terrible.

:(

He cannot handle the current ones and still wanna take on new jobs?

Sigh.

This is terrible.

:(

2 - 3 post earlier he say he no longer with U & B and ask people to look for him if they want him to be project manager for their new house. this is asking for business ah. but prob is, he din even finish existing ones! how to trust him liao? same as ah soon mah!

act when such things hap, the owner mus b realistic....cut loss if necessary. i went thru that, my contractor gave me empty promises one after another, enthusiastic and meet me only when wan money, said 2 month job before signing contract and after 3 months still in limbo...i gave him an ultimatum and it was ignored and i knew that was it...

got my relative to help ask ard and finished everything in 3 weeks...i lost some money (abt 3-4k) but i got to move in and had some sanity restored in my life...we were first timers then and even my parents flat reno was so smooth that i never knew rogue contractors are around..

act when such things hap, the owner mus b realistic....cut loss if necessary. i went thru that, my contractor gave me empty promises one after another, enthusiastic and meet me only when wan money, said 2 month job before signing contract and after 3 months still in limbo...i gave him an ultimatum and it was ignored and i knew that was it...

got my relative to help ask ard and finished everything in 3 weeks...i lost some money (abt 3-4k) but i got to move in and had some sanity restored in my life...we were first timers then and even my parents flat reno was so smooth that i never knew rogue contractors are around..

at least u got relatives to help .. i need to engage contractors to carry out what have been left undone ...

Worst still, Florence only return your call ASAP ONLY when she saw the word "BALANCE PAYMENT" !!! :horse:

Kopi-O, same as u .. mine is going on to 5 mths and still left uncompleted!! Does a little 3rm flat need 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 neverending mths to complete?? Florence is not doing what she is supposed to deliver .. A simple HO date also cannot give us .. I might as well become contractor - do all the stuffs myself ...

Kopi-O, same as u .. mine is going on to 5 mths and still left uncompleted!! Does a little 3rm flat need 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 neverending mths to complete?? Florence is not doing what she is supposed to deliver .. A simple HO date also cannot give us .. I might as well become contractor - do all the stuffs myself ...

i suggest u take up legal actions against them. probably that may get them moving.

dear all...

i've had my renov done by jason.

yes, we had delays and some small small items he said he'd take care of, not exactly done.

but what the heck.

i think you can see my posts in my ot-blog how frustrated i was with those delays, but in the end, he handed everything over....

tiling was very well done.

painting was very well done.

plastering was well done too.

er....bi-fold doors of toilet wrong design (but i close one eye)

window grills was wrong color (close the other eye)

carpentry is ....well....i would have said very well done if i posted this 3-4 days ago.

but i've noticed some leakage....so i will see if he can rectify for me this nonsense.

if not, i like everything ---laminates all applied sui sui (those gloss ones, where if you don't make it smooth, it's very obvious)

solid top and stainless steel backing all nicely done up.

plumber also very nice guy, made the exposed pipes in the toilets as "concealed" as possible.

electrician (ah tan) also very nice guy.....helped me to do up the wiring as nicely as possible (old flat, exposed wiring lah)

so i dun think jason is unreliable lah.

i think he just needs more time and then he will get the job done.

of course, cannot stretch on forever lah.

maybe things can get faster if you call your guy (carpenter/electrician/tiler/painter/plasterer etc ) directly???

i have electrician (ah tan's) and carpenter's (ah zai) number-----but no use if they are not the ones in charge of your unit.

cos i dunno how many teams of pple there are (or were) under jason.

when did jason handover to you? how recent was this?

anyway, anyone taking action against them?

TO ALL U&B VICTIMS

I’m one of the hard hit victim of U&B, I am currently gathering evidences against U&B to make sure they get their just desserts for leaving us in the lurch and abandoning us. Am in talk with SPF to see if there is enough to take actions against both Jason and Florence of U&B.

Can all affected victim please prepare your report and we shall meet and lodge our case with CASE then copy Small Claim Tribunal court and follows by SPF online E-report.

Your inputs will be of great help in making it a substantial case for them to bring actions. At this point, I would request you make an online police report, even if you had already done one previously, please write one with the same header.

Do not go to police station whereby you will be advised by the counter PC/WPC to lodge claim against them thru CASE or Small Claims. That is not the aim of me initiating this. I mean by making an online SPF report towards a common Defendant – U&B Design & Reno. Please go to link below, for Singapore Police Force,

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.htm

Go under the Tab "E-services", scroll below and you can see "Lodging of Police report"

Please remember to add in this quote as the header

Ref link to report num : A/20100xxxx/2010

LODGING REPORT OF SUSPECTED CHEATING AGAINST COMMON

DEFENDANT, U&B DESIGN and RENOVATIONS COMPANY at 68 Sungei Kadut Street 1 Singapore 729352

HDB License No: HB 07-3395D

(Address of the house unit renovated.)

List down your case, state the facts of:

When, Where and how you come to know of this company

When contract was signed,

How much was paid, when was it paid & to whom mode of payment and cheque/receipt nos.

When they first start work started

what work had been done and WIP by U&B.

When they have had started disappearing or non contactable by ways of pone calls and SMS. Estimated amount of loss as compared to amount of actual work done

eg. Quoted $1000 for painting – work done painted 1st coat ($500 worth labor and paint) without sealer as agreed, your damaged will be $1000, cos if you have to get a new painter to redo the painting it will cost you approx. close to $1000 for a unit with 92sqm.

WE WANT OUR HARD EARNED SWEATS ANS BLOODS MONEY BACK!

I am also one of those who got trapped in this scenario. Paid 1st 40% already and nothing was done to my house. Called florence but no response. It has aleady been 2 months and there is no progress at all. Need to shift in in a month's time but I don't this is possible any more. Because there is money sinked in, we are not sure to continue with her or to move on. Hard earned money gone down the drain.

Kopi and the rest of the victim,maybe u could post his picture here if anyone of u have any so as to warn others from falling into his trap if he is still accepting new client as someone mentioned here in the earlier post.

Agreed .

Look what I found from a old thread.

Day01_Pic01-1.jpg

Hope you guys will not mind rondy and me being Kpo . We just doing our part from the renotalk community

Agreed .

Look what I found from a old thread.

Day01_Pic01-1.jpg

Hope you guys will not mind rondy and me being Kpo . We just doing our part from the renotalk community

Look like Ah Soon...just a bit skinny only.