Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Anyone Able To Reach Jason/florence Of U&b

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Jason, let me kindly advise you.

You have the skills of a good contractor, but u need good EQ to turn this around so that u can continue in this line and be stronger after this rough episode in your life. What u need to do is to make sure all existing renovations are done up nicely, this is not the time to earn more, but the time to complete your existing obligations. The house owners will voice out their satisfaction if despite your personal rough episode, you maintain your integrity and hard working attitude to handover a completed project.

What does all this will mean?

It will mean that you are a real trust worthy man whom house owners can rely upon to get their renovation works done. It will mean good future, as customers will naturally engage a more reliable contractor even if the price is slightly higher.

So make use of this opportunity to show everyone the real Jason Goh! In this renotalk forum, I think u are the only contractor who have appeared back to explain situation after a setback. Other contractors may have disappeared without a trace. Keep it up buddy.

Now, Get your arse moving and complete your works. The future will look bright for u.

Jason, let me kindly advise you.

You have the skills of a good contractor, but u need good EQ to turn this around so that u can continue in this line and be stronger after this rough episode in your life. What u need to do is to make sure all existing renovations are done up nicely, this is not the time to earn more, but the time to complete your existing obligations. The house owners will voice out their satisfaction if despite your personal rough episode, you maintain your integrity and hard working attitude to handover a completed project.

What does all this will mean?

It will mean that you are a real trust worthy man whom house owners can rely upon to get their renovation works done. It will mean good future, as customers will naturally engage a more reliable contractor even if the price is slightly higher.

So make use of this opportunity to show everyone the real Jason Goh! In this renotalk forum, I think u are the only contractor who have appeared back to explain situation after a setback. Other contractors may have disappeared without a trace. Keep it up buddy.

Now, Get your arse moving and complete your works. The future will look bright for u.

Yah Jason!!! I know you can do it!!! Though it will be tough initially, but not to worry .. as long existing house owners get their house ready on time and satisfactory, i sure potential customers are still okay with you ..

To all house owner affected

If Jason has continued with your reno works, let everyone knows. It will be an encouragement for Jason, and an encouraged Jason is better than a dejected Jason when he is doing up your home.

So let's stay positive and encourage one another. Amen.

To all house owner affected

If Jason has continued with your reno works, let everyone knows. It will be an encouragement for Jason, and an encouraged Jason is better than a dejected Jason when he is doing up your home.

So let's stay positive and encourage one another. Amen.

Yeah ... but i still prefer to liaise with Jason rather than Florence .. :(

Yeah ... but i still prefer to liaise with Jason rather than Florence .. :(

angelpixel, I have PM you. Yes, Jason is doing up my place now and we have some special arrangement/agreement. So far so good. As far as I know, Florence and himself have drawn a distinct clear line.

Dear All,

Sorry I have been uncontactable.

My old number 827***** has been terminated by the management, so you cannot get me at it.

My new number can be received when you email me at jason.ubreno@gmail.com

I will remain contactable.

I will not pull a "Ah Soon" or a "Jason Goh from Beng Fong" - it is not me to do that.

There are currently some internal conflicts between me and Florence in U and B, and I have been hopping mad last weekend.

This conflicts include operation styles and the handling of finances.

My conflicts with U and B will probably end up in a split.

We expect this to be finalized in 1-2 months.

For existing customers, we will settle your renovations as a first priority, thank you.

I or Florence will have either contacted you or am trying to contact you to settle your renovations.

Either I or Florence will handle each project to bring your renovations to completion.

jason, my house still nothing done for the past three months

dakota crescent

please contact me

angelpixel, I have PM you. Yes, Jason is doing up my place now and we have some special arrangement/agreement. So far so good. As far as I know, Florence and himself have drawn a distinct clear line.

Hi Rainbowguy, i have saw your msg .. Florence told me that she asked us to change our MOVE-IN date which is drawing nearer and nearer .. how can that possible as the date was given by my FS master .. i say cannot and she say my FS master not good ...take money need to oblige ... does that means she will delay my work? faintz ..

What shd i do??

Edited by angelpixel

Hi Rainbowguy, i have saw your msg .. Florence told me that she asked us to change our MOVE-IN date which is drawing nearer and nearer .. how can that possible as the date was given by my FS master .. i say cannot and she say my FS master not good ...take money need to oblige ... does that means she will delay my work? faintz ..

What shd i do??

you should tell Florence back "you take money also so why can't you be the one to oblige!" :bleah:

Edited by samgalz

i didnt tell her that .. but i did wonder in my heart ... :(

My advice to you, dun listen any more empty promises from her else you will be the one who suffer.

ask her to provide in black and white the HO date and a clause stating what consequences if she doesn't.

If she refuse to sign it proves that she is not confident she can deliver and you should not trust her anymore.

i didnt tell her that .. but i did wonder in my heart ... :(

It's true lor, cos her side has the flexibility and FSM has to depends on the bazi and auspicious date, timing blah blah. Not everytime there is an auspicious date suitable for u leh.

First you double check with your FSM whether is there a second date he can give you. normally if there is available he will willingly let you know one lah. tell him your contractor not able to finish on time so is unable to move in.

BUT, dun let Florence know. Tell her die die this date must HO. let her work it out herself, since she is the one who delay in the first place. what FSM no good. IT'S HER NO GOOD LOR!

It's true lor, cos her side has the flexibility and FSM has to depends on the bazi and auspicious date, timing blah blah. Not everytime there is an auspicious date suitable for u leh.

First you double check with your FSM whether is there a second date he can give you. normally if there is available he will willingly let you know one lah. tell him your contractor not able to finish on time so is unable to move in.

BUT, dun let Florence know. Tell her die die this date must HO. let her work it out herself, since she is the one who delay in the first place. what FSM no good. IT'S HER NO GOOD LOR!

I have asked.. nope .. no good dates so far .. siao ... stressed ~~!!

I just pray hard hard that my house will be able to complete as per dateline .. when can i move into my new house!!! :bangwall:

If wat u said is true..then it sounds really bad on their financial planning liao!

Getting new client=raise fund (when they currently having delay on so many people house!)

i am still waiting for my house to complete ...and it have been months ... months ...

Edited by angelpixel