Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paikiapeng

Power tools

hi yoongf,

can you recommend a place to get the makita cordless drill? how many volts is yours? and what's your preference over bosch or black and decker if you have one?

i've been contemplating on getting one. reason is can't decide on brand and voltage rating.

I using 2. One is electric hammer drill, the other is Makita cordless drill.

Cordless drill used most often and for everything except for hammerdrill function. Corded electric very troublesome to set up extension cords.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Was thinking of buying a set of power tools to do drilling and stuff for the house. Saw some at HomeFix yesterday and was contemplating getting a set. They sell some handy chargeable handheld ones (Bosch and Black & Decker), but the salesman said these are not powerful enough to drill through anything but wood... and the powerful ones cost at least $128.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what brand and where to get a cheaper & possibly better set? ;)

Hi,

Maybe you can visit this website:

www.estore.com.sg

I saw they do carry Makita, Bosch, Hitachi, Ryobi and Dewatt power drills.

Happy shopping.

Best if you could own a set among your family cause the usage rate should be low or you could loan a set from a friend who has bought them :) no real pressing need to buy one if you ask me.

Best if you could own a set among your family cause the usage rate should be low or you could loan a set from a friend who has bought them :) no real pressing need to buy one if you ask me.

Hi...

Can someone explain the function/ use of the hammer drill? If I wanna to use the drill to drill wall, what sort of drill must I get? What's the minimum requirement? Thanks.