Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

Guest zan

I highly recommend Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio,i really think that he is creative and able to give good designs...

Sorry to have used such sentence in the first place, after reading it, i felt, yes, i did make it sound as if others could not do it. Apology for that! :) However, i just wanna express my joy in having a good experience with benzdesign. truly with no other reasons!

Edited by zan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest zan

Hi,

I stongly recommend Benzdesign because of their efficiency and proactiveness but not to advertise for them. A good company will not need advertisement in such way but good testimonies to share with. They have their advertising strategy and they had their advertisement with the forum too. Since this forum allows us to share; i felt this is the best way i can express my appreciation toward their effort in doing their best for customers.

Since u had edited your post, I'll edit mine. Thks for your understanding, zan. :yamseng:

Edited by jaskel

Hi, i intend to renovate my unit @ woodland area and am looking for ID or contractor.Could any of you recommend me one who is reliable? Could you also give me your recommended ID/ contractor's email or contact. Thanks.

Jaskel: Hi, i am new here, just joined the forum... from your reply to Zan, I felt that Zann constructed the sentence in such a way to show his elated emotion for his decision in engaging his ID; that may be his point of view when he got himself a professional ID.

Valuehunter: Hi, the word 'fan' here sound abit odd; as if this forum is for the superstars! Ha... But i guess each and everyone of us has a style or form of expressing one's thought which other may not agreed or felt the same way.

Zan: You sounded happy in engaging your ID but i also agree with Jaskel that there are other ID whom you had yet met that may be able to deliver good work too. However, if i am you, i guess my elated emotion in having a professional ID will also allow me to share my experience with others here. Could you share your experience with me? I had saw the pictures fr benzdesign's thread, and they were in fact concepts that my hubby like. but before deciding on any thing, we would like to find out more.

Thanks a million!

Hi, i intend to renovate my unit @ woodland area and am looking for ID or contractor.Could any of you recommend me one who is reliable? Could you also give me your recommended ID/ contractor's email or contact. Thanks.

Jaskel: Hi, i am new here, just joined the forum... from your reply to Zan, I felt that Zann constructed the sentence in such a way to show his elated emotion for his decision in engaging his ID; that may be his point of view when he got himself a professional ID.

Valuehunter: Hi, the word 'fan' here sound abit odd; as if this forum is for the superstars! Ha... But i guess each and everyone of us has a style or form of expressing one's thought which other may not agreed or felt the same way.

Zan: You sounded happy in engaging your ID but i also agree with Jaskel that there are other ID whom you had yet met that may be able to deliver good work too. However, if i am you, i guess my elated emotion in having a professional ID will also allow me to share my experience with others here. Could you share your experience with me? I had saw the pictures fr benzdesign's thread, and they were in fact concepts that my hubby like. but before deciding on any thing, we would like to find out more.

Thanks a million!

Hi mabely, welcome to RT. :D I do understand how zan felt when engaging a good and responsible ID. But also know other IDs or contractors in the forum that are also good too. Got to be fair to others too. I don't really mind that others praised how good their ID or contractor is, in fact I'm feel happy to know that owners are willing to share their good experience on their ID to everyone.

But to deny other IDs who are good too, my personal point of view is not right at all. That why I asked him/her whether can rephase the sentance not.

Guest zan

Thanks a million!

Hi Mabely,

i merely wanted to express myself fr my previous message. Thanks for being able to understand my thought and i was glad that all of you reminded me about my text. Thanks...

Sure, you can email me @ rinazan@live.com ... or what's your? I can forward you some pictures i had taken. Before i engage Benson, i actually source for several IDs, and did comparison on the pricing. I google search engine and realise the existence of renotalk, hence, i tried my luck here too. As compare to those other firms that i met, i was comfortable with Benson; he shared his knowledge of reno with us, asked on the positioning of several areas of my house and provide suggestions and advises on what can or cannot be done, what is advisable and what is best not to risk. Therefore, i felt his professionism level and hence, i decided to engage him.

Hi,

anyone have any comments, views or experience with Terre Studio or Design Worx?

Tried posting new topics to ask about them, but moderator have not/did not approve.

Edited by Doomsday

Guest zan
Hi! Newbie here and need to learn a lot from fellow forumers here..

I saw that Benzstudio offers free 3d drawings.. Do they get pushy? Are the drawings non obligatory?

my Id from benz design studio could draw (free hand) with his ideas; creative enough and its non obligatory,

any good and reliable contractor to share. 1st time doin reno here. any idea how much it gonna cost me for doin this-

redo 2 toilets, kitchen cabinets, window & grill, wiring, piping & revarnish main door & 3 bedroom door.

its a 5rm flat. many thanks

Guest zan
any good and reliable contractor to share. 1st time doin reno here. any idea how much it gonna cost me for doin this-

redo 2 toilets, kitchen cabinets, window & grill, wiring, piping & revarnish main door & 3 bedroom door.

its a 5rm flat. many thanks

maybe u can pm me, i email u some of the id contacts

everyone u have to be very careful not to let people to access your house to take photos, i dont know until my friend told me about it in the website, i am very angry. my house is not done by summit design but by other id, how come they can access and post that they do it , i want an answer,

everyone u have to be very careful not to let people to access your house to take photos, i dont know until my friend told me about it in the website, i am very angry. my house is not done by summit design but by other id, how come they can access and post that they do it , i want an answer,

I also want to know the answer.

believe answer can only be gotten from your so called "real ID "... suggest you shld clear any doubts first before posting such malicious remarks against company who u dun even knw....

how can one have such ease access to one's house w/o owner's approval?! hope ppl can think objectively not believe on one sided saying..

Guest Liuxuan

badmouthing and slandering others company and MIA!!! very clever!!! no one will believe you anymore, cause you are real hollowman.

hide deep and don't let the company ids find you or else 8|

Guest Liuxuan
believe answer can only be gotten from your so called "real ID "... suggest you shld clear any doubts first before posting such malicious remarks against company who u dun even knw....

how can one have such ease access to one's house w/o owner's approval?! hope ppl can think objectively not believe on one sided saying..

Hi freddie,

you are right man! after all this nonsense and i have login to summit design wedsite and saw they have few testimonial praising some of the ids.

people who don't believe can logon to summitdesignstudio.com.sg to view.