Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Did you get your quote for the natural wood kitchen cabinet doors? How much is it?

Thanks.

hey summerflowers, yeah i did. it was for $100 pfr..pretty pricey!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey england, yep henry was recommended by simon and he was shortlisted in the earlier rounds as well..

Henry was like my Arsenal ….. almost got chance to catch up the race liao… then anyhow throw away point at last few matches ….. now out of the race liao …. Can only settle for 3rd placing ….. phhahaha

Henry was like my Arsenal ….. almost got chance to catch up the race liao… then anyhow throw away point at last few matches ….. now out of the race liao …. Can only settle for 3rd placing ….. phhahaha

wahahaha lol simon, how you know henry came in 3rd? so smart.. :P funny analogy!

wahahaha lol simon, how you know henry came in 3rd? so smart.. :P funny analogy!

cos the last round u say left 3 .... now u say left 2 ... then henry is out lor... so he become arsenal lor ... hahha

ok lah ... at least still got a place for champion leg next yr ....

hmmmm ... wonder who will be the 4th team ....

is considered good liao...:good: they need Hugo Loris, Ryan Shawcross and Karim Benzema and they can be genuine contenders next season. :thumbs up:

our Liverpool now trying to avoid being overtaken by Everton...we may end up 8th!!! :jawdrop:

What The Fish!!! 8th!!! :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

cos the last round u say left 3 .... now u say left 2 ... then henry is out lor... so he become arsenal lor ... hahha

ok lah ... at least still got a place for champion leg next yr ....

hmmmm ... wonder who will be the 4th team ....

haha oh ya i mentioned there were 3...completely forgot *blur*..

is considered good liao...:good: they need Hugo Loris, Ryan Shawcross and Karim Benzema and they can be genuine contenders next season. :thumbs up:

our Liverpool now trying to avoid being overtaken by Everton...we may end up 8th!!! :jawdrop:

What The Fish!!! 8th!!! :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

sounds horrifying........we'd be called a midtable club if that happens.. :o and now torres is out of the season. i was hoping to watch him play against athletico..

Just the doors only? Frame not included?

that price is for the whole cabinet, IIRC, with natural wood doors. obviously, more expensive wood = higher price..i think $100 pfr is for oak...

haha oh ya i mentioned there were 3...completely forgot *blur*..

sounds horrifying........we'd be called a midtable club if that happens.. :o and now torres is out of the season. i was hoping to watch him play against athletico..

It's not end of the world yet. If the new chairman can get new investors or a consortium coming to bid for the club in the next 6 months, I say Liverpool will see some light and come back with a vengence next season.

that price is for the whole cabinet, IIRC, with natural wood doors. obviously, more expensive wood = higher price..i think $100 pfr is for oak...

You mean that there are cheaper solid wood cabinet per foot run? How much will it be?

You mean that there are cheaper solid wood cabinet per foot run? How much will it be?

hi summerflowers, sorry my bad. i just checked my email to clarify. the price for kitchen cabinet w/oak doors is $140 pfr not $100 pfr...sorry! :P

hi summerflowers, sorry my bad. i just checked my email to clarify. the price for kitchen cabinet w/oak doors is $140 pfr not $100 pfr...sorry! :P

It's ok. Thanks for clarifying. It seems like a good price though. :)

Hi everyone,

I just joined RT. And I am waiting for 1st Appointment to purchase a 3-RM Unit at Blk 2 Everton Park.

I have a problem with the BATH and TOILET:

I am a smoker (sorry to all who don't like smokers :D ), and one of my worst habits is needing to smoke in the toilet. My wife is about to ban me from smoking in the toilet. Our current place in Sengkang has 1 master bedroom bath room (complete with sink, WC and shower room), and a common bath room with same fixtures. I am restricted to smoking only in the common bathroom and nowhere else in the house now. I have negotiated limiting smoking in the Utility room, but really need to smoke in the toilet. :(

Do you think that I can get a WC/toilet bowl in the BATH area. So in a way, we want 2 bathrooms by having:

1) BATH

- sink

- shower

- WC

2) TOILET

- shower

- WC

- KDK ventilation fan + wall fan to channel smoke out of the TOILET

Anyone has suggestions or know whether this is possible? I know some plumbing has to be done up to make this possible, but is it allowed? and has anyone done this before? Thanks. for any advice/suggestions you might have. It seems that this is the main point of contention for wife and I whenever we start discussing about RENO. I can't back down, and she also doesn't want a compromise. I think installing the KDK ventilation fan to suck out the air, and the wall fan to help channel the air out to the toilet window is enough, but wifey thinks otherwise(I mean not 100% can push out all the smoke, but i think enough not make the whole house smokey :))

Edited by fatboy71

It's not end of the world yet. If the new chairman can get new investors or a consortium coming to bid for the club in the next 6 months, I say Liverpool will see some light and come back with a vengence next season.

:no: we need investors by end of June! otherwise we will miss out on transfers yet again! :bangwall:

must learn from bayern when they miss out on champs league in 08/09 season.

they regrouped, spent heavily and are now going strong in all fronts again. :deal:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

Hi everyone,

I just joined RT. And I am waiting for 1st Appointment to purchase a 3-RM Unit at Blk 2 Everton Park.

I have a problem with the BATH and TOILET:

I am a smoker (sorry to all who don't like smokers :D ), and one of my worst habits is needing to smoke in the toilet. My wife is about to ban me from smoking in the toilet. Our current place in Sengkang has 1 master bedroom bath room (complete with sink, WC and shower room), and a common bath room with same fixtures. I am restricted to smoking only in the common bathroom and nowhere else in the house now. I have negotiated limiting smoking in the Utility room, but really need to smoke in the toilet. :(

Do you think that I can get a WC/toilet bowl in the BATH area. So in a way, we want 2 bathrooms by having:

1) BATH

- sink

- shower

- WC

2) TOILET

- shower

- WC

- KDK ventilation fan + wall fan to channel smoke out of the TOILET

Anyone has suggestions or know whether this is possible? I know some plumbing has to be done up to make this possible, but is it allowed? and has anyone done this before? Thanks. for any advice/suggestions you might have. It seems that this is the main point of contention for wife and I whenever we start discussing about RENO. I can't back down, and she also doesn't want a compromise. I think installing the KDK ventilation fan to suck out the air, and the wall fan to help channel the air out to the toilet window is enough, but wifey thinks otherwise(I mean not 100% can push out all the smoke, but i think enough not make the whole house smokey :))

Hi there,

Not offering a solution but just curious that did you pick up smoking after you got married? Please do not answer if you do wish to.