Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Brother Angteko,

I have to agree with you that the wallpaper in your living room is nice. Do you have a compatible lighting in the living room to blend with the wallpaper? Seems like the wallpaper kinda dominates the living room. What colour is the wardrobe door?

If Mourinhno is going to replace Benitez, Kuyt will go and Lucas will go for sure 100%. Liverpool dont need a headless chicken running mad and christ's sake, he doesnt seem to be able to control the ball. This kind of player probably is good for central defending. Having said that, Mourinhno is more likely to end up in Man Utd should he go back to England once again.

Cheers.

haha..thanks!! Actually the pic looked abit blur due to the sunlight and my lousy cam. The real thing look more outstanding, better than I thought. I only have down light for living, but to make the wall paper stand out, there will be 2 warm downlight at the side, and T5 top and bottom of my console, so hopefully the full picture will be good! :D

My wardrobe door are sliding mirror with 1 black stripe at middle. I havent got a clear pic of that door yet, as ID will take care of the design, while we select the color.

Ferguson finally going to retire huh? I wonder if he take over ManU, will there be a chaos. haha

U are right that he seem not to be able to control the ball. I think his strength is speed, in the air and can pop up out of nowhere. haha. These trait looks like a speedy target man, not a traditional target man. Probably good for defending if he knows how to tackle.

Edited by Angteko

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the malacca trip was good! er....yes i think definitely added some kilos. :wacko: A&W is still so good..worth the calories..lol.

yep read about the performance over the weekend, unforunately didn't manage to watch it. it was apparently their performance of the season so far. i'm just thinking they might have put in their performance of the season one game too late. :(

yep, i received it but only on sunday..there was abit of disappointment as she promised to send it by friday and i was hoping to get it before we went off to malacca. after seeing her quote, i think if we were to hire her, we would have to outsource alot of the parts (like plastering, carpentry, electrical, windows/doors etc) as those areas are costly in her quote and she did tell us before she was more of a wetworks contractor. oh well..

yea i agree..i find it funny when i tell these people what i want and they try hard (or not so hard) to conceal their shock and amazement. Like " :huh: Are you sure you want to do it like that?" the black conduit - i also wanted to use it, but hb say like void deck. so we'll just do normal trunking. have you found your electrician yet?

can't believe lucas was youth player of the year or something like that in brazil. he's so frustrating!!

hey ang. our season already very pathetic. can just let us enjoy one game not?? 8|

Reno Hunt Update

We have shortlisted our top 3 contestants. oops i mean contractors..haha didn't i tell u i feel like an AI judge. will be calling them up today to get them to come down for one more site visit. Just 3 more weeks till we start reno!! :sport-smiley-004:

i found my electrician... another recommendation by a fellow online friend... he seems to know his stuff so far thou he hasn't started the actual work yet... i'm quite excited to have him start soon but my painting is delaying the whole works! arghh!!

Interesting posts on Liverpool! Horrible season but I do think we have the guts of a great team... think the critical thing is get those **** yankee owners out! They've sucked the life out of the team and the sooner they're out the better!!

Just curious, if we get rid of Rafa, then who comes in to replace him? I hope not Mourinho!!! He doesn't understand the Liverpool tradition and culture at all! good looking though ;)

Love Dirk though, he's like the energizer bunny, just keeps going on and on! Lucas and Ngog I'd give another season, you don't win Young player of the year in Brazil for being gash...and Carra is Liverpool through and through, getting old though, we do need 2 centre backs and a proper striker IF we had the money!!

oh btw, good luck in your reno!

Brother Lilithfiend,

I am just being factual about Liverpool and England. Both are different.

Yes, am an England supporter. Hope you are one too!

No, I dont follow EPL closely these days. Having said that, I think Chelsea have a good chance to win the EPL championship this season.

Cheers.

erm, i'm not an england supporter..lol. for international fixtures, i lean towards italy and spain..combination of class, style and good looking guys. muahahha. and as you can guess now, i'm not a guy! :lol:

i found my electrician... another recommendation by a fellow online friend... he seems to know his stuff so far thou he hasn't started the actual work yet... i'm quite excited to have him start soon but my painting is delaying the whole works! arghh!!

hi dear, mind sharing with me your electrician contact please? can do so via PM, thanks very much :)

Interesting posts on Liverpool! Horrible season but I do think we have the guts of a great team... think the critical thing is get those **** yankee owners out! They've sucked the life out of the team and the sooner they're out the better!!

Just curious, if we get rid of Rafa, then who comes in to replace him? I hope not Mourinho!!! He doesn't understand the Liverpool tradition and culture at all! good looking though ;)

Love Dirk though, he's like the energizer bunny, just keeps going on and on! Lucas and Ngog I'd give another season, you don't win Young player of the year in Brazil for being gash...and Carra is Liverpool through and through, getting old though, we do need 2 centre backs and a proper striker IF we had the money!!

oh btw, good luck in your reno!

hey patsy, thanks! yes i do agree that ever since the yanks took over the team, things have gotten quite bad. i guess we need to take the positives out of it and one huge positive is their dosh brought us torres. but now, i'd say thanks very much, next better owner please!

i think mourinho is a worthy replacement, he'd bring a winning mentality to the team that's for sure. if we want to be a stickler for tradition and culture, then we should just get one of the ol' bootroom members in as manager instead..tough.

erm, i'm not an england supporter..lol. for international fixtures, i lean towards italy and spain..combination of class, style and good looking guys. muahahha. and as you can guess now, i'm not a guy! :lol:

hi dear, mind sharing with me your electrician contact please? can do so via PM, thanks very much :)

hey patsy, thanks! yes i do agree that ever since the yanks took over the team, things have gotten quite bad. i guess we need to take the positives out of it and one huge positive is their dosh brought us torres. but now, i'd say thanks very much, next better owner please!

i think mourinho is a worthy replacement, he'd bring a winning mentality to the team that's for sure. if we want to be a stickler for tradition and culture, then we should just get one of the ol' bootroom members in as manager instead..tough.

my electrician actually holds a part time job and does hdb for extra cash.. so he might not be as fast as most ppl... from my discussions with him til date, he seems to know his stuff... so i'm crossing my fingers.. hahah..

wait.. i'll pm you his contact.. :)

heeeeeee i like Spain and Italy too.... Maldini drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't like the way Mourihno conducts himself I guess.... though he is dishy!

Lilithfiend,

All those three attributes you can easily find in the current Spanish team but I would not say the same for Italy. Apart from good looking Latins which I totally agree with you, I dont see how the Italians possess the class and style like the Spaniards. To date, the Spaniards are playing one of the best football though not the similar total football as colourfully played by the Dutch during Cryuff and van Basten era.

The yanks didnt bring Liverpool the dosh but the dough. Okay, just teasing you. The dough comes in the form of a debt, a huge debt like Man Utd, which is detrimental in the long term coz the interest will snowball and come to a point where it is no longer tenable to service but to declare bankrupt just like Portmouth.

Yes, Mourinhno is a candidate to consider if a replacement for Benitez is sought. Afterall, Benitez is rated as a top 5 coach as reported in the mainstream media which clubs like Real Madrid, Juventus etc are after his service. I think it is not a big deal if a manager does not understand a club's history as long as the manager brings success to the club. Liverpool have Souness in the past and did he bring success to the club? What about Phil Thompson? Perhaps Kenny Dalglish?

Sorry to have hijacked your t-blog and discuss soccer here.

Cheers mate!

heeeeeee i like Spain and Italy too.... Maldini drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't like the way Mourihno conducts himself I guess.... though he is dishy!

Hi Patsy,

Maldini drool, Beckham drool too, right?

How else you want a manager to conduct himself?

Cheers.

Hi Patsy,

Maldini drool, Beckham drool too, right?

How else you want a manager to conduct himself?

Cheers.

Beckham not my type leh.. prefer the dark meditteranean guys...

just feel sometimes mourhino is too cocky sometimes, prefer a more low key manager

just feel sometimes mourhino is too cocky sometimes, prefer a more low key manager

I guess your Wenger is your kind of manager in charge but he is not your typical latino, ha!

Cheers and Good Night.

Lilithfiend,

All those three attributes you can easily find in the current Spanish team but I would not say the same for Italy. Apart from good looking Latins which I totally agree with you, I dont see how the Italians possess the class and style like the Spaniards. To date, the Spaniards are playing one of the best football though not the similar total football as colourfully played by the Dutch during Cryuff and van Basten era.

The yanks didnt bring Liverpool the dosh but the dough. Okay, just teasing you. The dough comes in the form of a debt, a huge debt like Man Utd, which is detrimental in the long term coz the interest will snowball and come to a point where it is no longer tenable to service but to declare bankrupt just like Portmouth.

Yes, Mourinhno is a candidate to consider if a replacement for Benitez is sought. Afterall, Benitez is rated as a top 5 coach as reported in the mainstream media which clubs like Real Madrid, Juventus etc are after his service. I think it is not a big deal if a manager does not understand a club's history as long as the manager brings success to the club. Liverpool have Souness in the past and did he bring success to the club? What about Phil Thompson? Perhaps Kenny Dalglish?

Sorry to have hijacked your t-blog and discuss soccer here.

Cheers mate!

hahaha, don't worry about it. you're not the only one talking footy here. i think the italians exude tons of class when they play..no hard aggro ('cept maybe from gattuso, lol). having said that, my views are based on watching them play during the last world cup. i don't watch international footy so haven't seen them play since then..things might have changed..

there aren't many available worthy replacements for rafa, but i don't think we'll be able to get a top class manager from the bootroom anytime soon. what might work is to have one of the old-timers come in as assistant managers to sort of keep the foreign manager's feet on the ground, if you get what i mean. sort of like what sammy lee is doing with rafa now..

moan-inho is one of those managers that you love to hate. he's good if he's your club's manager. he's bad if he ain't. some people said he was good for english football. i don't disagree..as long as he's not coaching any of the other top teams. :P

This thread become a EPL thread sia ..... ha

Btw , me a gunner fan here ..... ha

although i am not a gunner fan, but i do hope they can lift the trophy this season... :D

although i am not a gunner fan, but i do hope they can lift the trophy this season... :D

I dun think they can ..... sigh .... with all the injury recently ..... the chance get smaller and smaller

I dun think they can ..... sigh .... with all the injury recently ..... the chance get smaller and smaller

i like the way they play but think they are relying too much on fabregas...still consider a 3 horse race at the moment cos anything can still happen for the remaining games.