Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ngunadi

Where To Buy Fire Stove?

Need to buy fire stove for move-in procedure.

Master Chang said beach road and chinatown should have.

Anyone knows which part of beach road sells this? I could go and buy it after office hour.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone knows which part of beach road sells this? I could go and buy it after office hour.

Fire stove? Is it those type where our grandparents used to cook using charcoal? I think those shops selling claypots, kitchen utensils etc should have.

Last weekend, I managed to buy the charcoal stove for my move-in at Sheng Shiong supermarket.

Fire stove? Is it those type where our grandparents used to cook using charcoal? I think those shops selling claypots, kitchen utensils etc should have.

Is it a must thing to do? Can we do away with the charcoal stove and still get blessed?

Brother, any idea where to get a metal statue? A big one that is.

Cheers.

I'm not sure whether the shop still there horr.....i remember seeing one behind jalan sultan those hdb shops got sell lehh

I'm not sure whether the shop still there horr.....i remember seeing one behind jalan sultan those hdb shops got sell lehh

Hi Ivy,

you mean metal statue? jalan sultan as in the complex itself? coz i dont recall seeing hdb behind it. sorry, my memory is not that good.

Cheers.

A charcoal stove is a must for move in procedure. However, many are not following this procedure in current age as it can be quite difficult as you need to move the burning stove from your old house to the new one.

Charcoal stove are still available in many old provision shops. You can find them shops in Kreta Ayer market (Chinatown) or Rochor Centre.

I dodn't know that have to move from old house to new house.

Currently, I am staying in rental flat, do I have to do that too?

A charcoal stove is a must for move in procedure. However, many are not following this procedure in current age as it can be quite difficult as you need to move the burning stove from your old house to the new one.

Charcoal stove are still available in many old provision shops. You can find them shops in Kreta Ayer market (Chinatown) or Rochor Centre.

I dodn't know that have to move from old house to new house.

Currently, I am staying in rental flat, do I have to do that too?

Brother,

Read BURNING stove from old house to new house. Doesnt matter whether you are residing in a rental flat now or not. You would need more personal injury cover/insurance to do just that!

Cheers.

You don't really need the stove be burning with big fire. All you need to do is to ensure that the charcoals are red hot (some smoke without fire also can). Of course this can only be done if you own a transport. You cant do it if you are taking public transport. In order for the stove not to generate too much smoke, don't put so many pieces of charcoal in the stove.

I remember I did it (bringing the stove) alone. However, if this not possible, you can forgo it though I still recommend one to follow if possible.

husband was telling me that day... and the charcoal stove meant > pronounced this in hokkien > HONG LOR LIP CHU GEY HER PONG PONG BU ! literally means charcoal stove enter house, endless wealth will flourish n grow.

Cool eh.