Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
haneymum

Our Little Cozy Calm Rainforest

Wow I really like the feel of your place! Something I would go for but the missus doesn't like wood theme... :( Congrats on having such a beautiful place!

My cousin also has the deep coloured flooring. Now he complains that things dropped on the floor are hard to find.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Let the pictures do the talking. Our aim is to make our home as cozy as much as we can.

Thanks to the stress life in a city. A home to break away from fast-paced life. We love the final layout. It was lovely and cozy indeed. Thank you so much dude, Roy!

Well said :good:

:yamseng: wow nice transformation!! Very cool & relaxing. Encapsulates the feeling of light, nature and wide open spaces .. your home looks great!!

Hey, thanks chipee.. we absolutely love it too!!! Feeling of tranquility... heee :)

Wow I really like the feel of your place! Something I would go for but the missus doesn't like wood theme... :( Congrats on having such a beautiful place!

Oh ic. It's ok... so long you and the missus both love your home, that's more important. For us, we both love dark dark wood theme around the home. It feel much cozy after a superstress life living in a fast paced city.... heeeeeeeeeee. Thanks again!!!!

My cousin also has the deep coloured flooring. Now he complains that things dropped on the floor are hard to find.

Hahahahahah. VERY TRUE. Must use microscope to find it but we still love it. hahahah. Feel like at an old village in LOMBOK. heeee.

Hahahahahah. VERY TRUE. Must use microscope to find it but we still love it. hahahah. Feel like at an old village in LOMBOK. heeee.

Since his is also laminates, I mentioned that it can be changed anytime he likes.

Haneymum,

Why don't you show us some pics of the view of the flora and fauna from your flat?

Since his is also laminates, I mentioned that it can be changed anytime he likes.

Haneymum,

Why don't you show us some pics of the view of the flora and fauna from your flat?

Oh ya true enough, can change anytime. LOL.

Aiyo, pictures of flora & fauna. LOL. More of the birds and bees. I'm not a pro in photography. More of snap here and there. Maybe if got time, I will post more hehe. Hehehehhe.

haneymum, your reno is really very nice! how much u spent on it? a lot of dark wood elements in that too. did you decide on this concept, or your ID?

haneymum, your reno is really very nice! how much u spent on it? a lot of dark wood elements in that too. did you decide on this concept, or your ID?

Hi Pinklady. Thank you so much. Damage done was 35K minus accessories. heeee. It was our concept to have a home with dark wood elements and our ID made it come true. It was truly awesome! Btw our ID is Roy Tan (IR Design)... formerly from Inzen... good ID to work with..

Edited by haneymum

Hi Pinklady. Thank you so much. Damage done was 35K minus accessories. heeee. It was our concept to have a home with dark wood elements and our ID made it come true. It was truly awesome! Btw our ID is Roy Tan (IR Design)... formerly from Inzen... good ID to work with..

Like going to chalet everyday when u return home. I like ur round cane 'chair' in the living room.

Seems like he is quite popular here in RT, mind sharing his contact? can pm me. Thanks.

Like going to chalet everyday when u return home. I like ur round cane 'chair' in the living room.

Seems like he is quite popular here in RT, mind sharing his contact? can pm me. Thanks.

here he's contact...

Name: Roy and his company is IR Design.

He's contactable through hp: 90073306 / email address: ir.design@hotmail.com

cheers....

Edited by haneymum

Hi,

notice the piping beneath the sink is white. Did you ask Roy to do repiping? You choose copper pipes?

Hi there.... I redo & reconstruct both of my toilet, thus repiping. :) Well, nothing is the best. Wear & Tear I presume.... :S

Edited by haneymum

Looks more like a chalet house! :D

Hi all,

My house also renoved by Roy. He is a great. Our renovation is not much due to tight budget, but he turn the 32 old flat to a nice flat. The flat just handed to us on 28th August. I will upload my photos once I have time. :-)

If you look for a good ID, he is good, honest and very straight forward person. Nice to work with him.

Great Job.. two tumbs for him