Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ngunadi

Anyone Able To Reach S&c Furniture?

Can anyone reach them?

I tried to call them to confirm our delivery this Friday, but from yesterday no one pick up the call. Always go to voicemail.

S&C Furniture Dynamic

338 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1

S 560338

Phone: 6552 5208

Now, I am worry whether my bedframe would arrive.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can anyone reach them?

I tried to call them to confirm our delivery this Friday, but from yesterday no one pick up the call. Always go to voicemail.

S&C Furniture Dynamic

338 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1

S 560338

Phone: 6552 5208

Now, I am worry whether my bedframe would arrive.

omg, now furniture as well???!!! I hope u can get hold of them soon...good luck bro.

Yeah, few hours later, they called me back and assure me the status of the delivery.

Maybe I was panic but again, who is not when so many errands seller/people around ... :)

i was there last Sunday ,and it was closed!!

maybe u can obtain both Husband and wife Hp number lor.

zhu bo .... sound scarly .... someone jus ask me for S&C address last week wor

I spoke last to Melvin (the owner) on Tuesday Afternoon.

Maybe they went for holiday last weekend? Since it's a long weekend also. They can't possibly work/open shop 365 days/year :D

Give them a benefit of doubt.

I spoke last to Melvin (the owner) on Tuesday Afternoon.

Maybe they went for holiday last weekend? Since it's a long weekend also. They can't possibly work/open shop 365 days/year :D

Give them a benefit of doubt.

lucky nothing went wrong. yeah, prob went for holiday. but scary nowadays with so many cases....i was thinking of going S&C then saw ur post this morning almost fainted. lucky it was jus a scare! :sport-smiley-018:

dun worry, S&C is so far quite reliable....few months back, we ordered furniture from them too....quite on time and they fixed up the wardrobe n stuff for us properly....v sturdy i must say....

i guess, they only hb n wife so if both busy with customers, won't be able to pick up the phone....but doubt it'll be a no-show or no-call thingy lah....we just went to see their stuff again 2 wks back....no issue :)

dun worry, S&C is so far quite reliable....few months back, we ordered furniture from them too....quite on time and they fixed up the wardrobe n stuff for us properly....v sturdy i must say....

i guess, they only hb n wife so if both busy with customers, won't be able to pick up the phone....but doubt it'll be a no-show or no-call thingy lah....we just went to see their stuff again 2 wks back....no issue :)

We are thinking to order some more stuff. However, we'll wait until our furnitures, including bedframe, arrive and we see their quality.

If they are good, thinking to get sofa from them.

if it's the same quality as the ones we got the last time, i'm sure it's pretty decent :)

We are thinking to order some more stuff. However, we'll wait until our furnitures, including bedframe, arrive and we see their quality.

If they are good, thinking to get sofa from them.

Don't worry leh, ngunadi, i used to order a few items from them too. solid furniture at solid prices, and you can even custom make or order 'designer' look alike pcs at great prices......so i trust them lor

I agree. My bedframe has arrive and it's good. They also gave a loan set of dining table. Now we are waiting for the real dining table to arrive this week :D

Hmm just received our dinning chairs last sat.. not bad.. the chairs are heavy, initially i tot might be light cos using cheaper materials as the prices are much much lower than other designers chairs.. overall the chairs are still ok.. but i have yet to try out for long.. gotta see if durable not... but given the price.. i am quite satisfied with the quality.. =)