Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raintree

Where To Buy Bathroom/kitchen Acessories Etc In Jb?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Everyone, I am a newbie in this forum. Wanted so much to share this lightings lobang I found with my husband & sister today in Johor Bahru.

Absolutely wonderful service from Mr. Satia Silan. Four of his colleagues left the company without giving any prior notice after getting their CNY bonus. He is now the only staff overseeing three floors of lighting showroom, from attending to customer's queries, quotations, doing cashier, stock retrieval and help do light testing of your purchases. He never once show any sign of impatience to all our "should we, should we not buy this" questions. Kudos, Satia! ;) Greatly appreciate your help :) So hope eveyone can be a little patient with him :)

He is at LC Lighting Centre (Johor) Sdn Bhd, 197-199 Jln Skudai Batu 41/2, 80200 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim. Tel : 07-2368 700. LC Lighting's HQ is in S'pore Balestier Rd. We did a price comparison with the quote we get from another S'pore lighting shop and it is about 50% to 70% cheaper in LC Lighting Johor Bahru! We couldn't believe it when we see the total amount! But do note that LC JB do not do delivery to S'pore.

Displays in their showrooms are very neat, nice and modern. As mentioned above, there are three floors of showroom, so I am sure you will find something you like there :)

Happy shopping, Everyone! :D

HI

anyone bought bathroom and kitchen acessories in JB?

was thinking of buying lightings, fans, taps etc in JB

can anyone adviced is it cheaper to get all these items in JB?

and exactly where ?

thanks

take a look here, they have pretty good variety and affordable prices - buyaggressive.com

Get from a place call Harry for your bathroom accessories. I got most of my there and i m quite happy with both the price and quality.

Tell the guy in charge, Mr Lee , say Ben from Singapore introduce you.

N0 28/28A, Jalan Sasa 4, Taman Gaya, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor

care to share some pics & prices of your purchases? really keen.

Hi Grace..

do the custom ask u to tax?

Where is the address of this fancy lightings. You also get toilet ancessories there?

Get from a place call Harry for your bathroom accessories. I got most of my there and i m quite happy with both the price and quality.

Tell the guy in charge, Mr Lee , say Ben from Singapore introduce you.

N0 28/28A, Jalan Sasa 4, Taman Gaya, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor

erm, have to rent a car if u do not have one....doubt taxi-ers will entertain u....better to get a cheap car rental then bring all back in....

we just did tat for our new house last wkend....bought so much stuff till the car boot was full to the brim n the back seat too....

we got our toilet accessories, lights, misc etc....we didn't bring in the sink n tap tis time round cos we wanted a diff size sink which they didn't have so didn't get it back then....

Hi Grace..

do the custom ask u to tax?

Where is the address of this fancy lightings. You also get toilet ancessories there?

I have some quality bathroom fittings left over from the reconstruction of my house which I am clearing way below cost.

I have posted these under the garage sale corner.

thanks

Hi, do you still have those fittings. If yes, can email to me at jamaaluddeen@gmail.com

Dear all

I am thinking of getting the sinks and taps and lightings from JB too. Does anyone have any good recommendations and advice?

Is there a max no. of items allowed in a car?

If buy toilet bowl, what are the things we must take note? What if cannot fit after bought? can exchange?

TIA for the help :)

Any idea if the fair in jb is something like in spore whereby most I'd will be there or will it be a fair that sell home furniture,lightings, fan

For your info:

Johor Furniture Fair

04 June 2010 - 06 June 2010

Johor International Convention Center, PERSADA

P.O. Box 293, Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim, 80730, Johor, Malaysia.

erm, have to rent a car if u do not have one....doubt taxi-ers will entertain u....better to get a cheap car rental then bring all back in....

we just did tat for our new house last wkend....bought so much stuff till the car boot was full to the brim n the back seat too....

we got our toilet accessories, lights, misc etc....we didn't bring in the sink n tap tis time round cos we wanted a diff size sink which they didn't have so didn't get it back then....

hi how do u transport these items back to sgp? must declare to customs?

cos the sink is quite a big item...

do customs check the items like lights, bathroom accessories...

im thinking of getting them at jb also...

btw, pls do not tik tat getting from jb, u will be getting poorer quality stuff....in fact, it's the same kind of quality as you get in s'pore....just lower price and the hassle of bringing it back to s'pore urself....both do not offer delivery...

on a gauge, we went to check out lightings store in s'pore....for our whole house lightings, we would have to spend abt S$2k for the lightings...however, having bought our lights all from jb, we only spent abt S$850...

as for kitchen/toilet accessories, definitely varies....an example would be, i managed to get a sink + tap from them (stainless steel n scratch resistant), it's only RM226 total...in s'pore if u go to hoe kee or poh joo for a standard sink, it would alrd cost at least S$120 and above....henceforth, u can determine for urself....

yes i managed to get my lightings and kitchen/toilet accessories from jb....it's abt half s'pore's price

hope ppl dun tik i'm advertising for anyone....i'm just merely sharing where i got them from.

Lightings:

Fancy Lighting Court Sdn Bhd

41/41A/39A Jalan Meranti Merah,

Melodies Garden

80250 Johor Bahru

Tel: 07-351 5087

Look for Ah Chong

Kitchen Accessories:

Aldeco Living

17 & 17A Jalan Sutera Satu

Taman Sentosa

80150 Johor Bahru