Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sweetiesg

Any Recommended Carpenter?

Think Ah Wei is some urban legend. Don't think Ah Wei exists. Nobody has his number. Everyone just keep asking for it!

If anyone has, please post it on the site and also pm me please. 

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 3/17/2011 at 6:26 PM, oterenceo said:

I had a terrible time with IDs. ( See the Cissern thread. )

In the end, I went Sungei Kadut. Got an old carpenter by the name of Mr. Leong. Saw all his table saw and stuff. No CNC machine though. Mr. Leong said he doesn't need.

I am fine with this Carpenter. I direct. He gets the job done. And the best thing is.... I don't need to pay any down payment until I see the materials in my house.

If anyone wants his contact, you can PM me.

Hello, able to provide me Mr Leong contact please :)

On 5/17/2016 at 0:37 PM, shaguadan said:

hello, i can intro you my contractor. Was intro by my relative. i was careful in selecting my contractors as i heard too many cases of fraud. Thus my factors were: must have physical office and carpentry factory, HDB-licensed contractor, able to show me any of their current renovating unit so i can see their workmanship.

Hi Shaguadan,

appreciate you can provide the contact of your contractor? many thanks.

On 5/15/2010 at 0:03 PM, candijew said:

I had a very reliable, experienced carpenter do some woodwork for me at my new place. My budget very tight, only about $4000 to do top kitchen cabinets, bedframe for MBR, shelvings for bedroom 2 and 3 and top study cabinets. Very happy with the service and workmanship. He even helped shore up the existing bottom kitchen cabinets bec when they were installing the new top cabinets for me the entire bottom section collapsed! Can you imagine! Apparently the previous owner's carpenter did a bad job and did not secure the bottom section properly. So there was a mini crisis and he and his men helped to tahan the bottom section and made sure they propped it up properly. Good thing they were so responsible bec the whole bottom section when it collapsed, almost ripped out the gas and water piping!

If anyone is interested in the carpenter's contact, you can PM me. His name is Ah Wei and he is popular with other forummers too. Ivy, a regular forummer here, very kindly put me in touch with Ah Wei.

can gimme his contacts?
i am looking to redo part of my kitchen.

On 5/17/2016 at 0:37 PM, shaguadan said:

hello, i can intro you my contractor. Was intro by my relative. i was careful in selecting my contractors as i heard too many cases of fraud. Thus my factors were: must have physical office and carpentry factory, HDB-licensed contractor, able to show me any of their current renovating unit so i can see their workmanship.

can gimme the contact as well?
looking to redo part of my kitchen.

Hi any contractor contacts to share with me? Looking for a contractor to tear down my old kitchen cabinet and build a new one. Might want to change my sink too. Thanks

Hi All,

I am looking for a good carpenter/contractor to make the built-in desk and cabinets for my study room. Could You please help to pm me the contact.

Thank You very much before for Your help on this matter. 

Rgds,

Rudy

Hi,

Anyone could share some good CARPENTER (don't think I need a contractor for this one job) to replace my kitchen sink? I've called 1 contractor but the price is rather steep; so I'd like to have another quotation.

thanks.

Edited by poundesville

I am in the midst of redoing my kitchen. Managed to get a reasonable quote which is $500 - $1000 cheaper. So far my old kitchen cabinets have be removed. Waiting for installation and I will judge if the work completion has been satisfactory after this week.