Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qezash

East Mansionette

Ya coz I combined two toilets into one. Haha. That's all I have for now.

Hopefully no food gets burnt when we start using it! Heard that it cooks faster or something..

ah..... lol.. i dont think it will be so different from a normal hob, i would think it will be faster for sure .. unless its those induction ones.. the way they heat up is really different from flame hobs..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ah..... lol.. i dont think it will be so different from a normal hob, i would think it will be faster for sure .. unless its those induction ones.. the way they heat up is really different from flame hobs..

Faster = save gas? :thumbs up: Shall treat the hob as an investment then.

Toilet is big. :good:

Thanks Mickey M :)

Haha. Good for taking a long bath after work.

Can I just say that your flat design is really adventurous btw, I would never have been able to come up with that creativity..

Hi Neighbour,

How much did the contractor quote you for your renovation?

Hi neighbour,

My quote was around 38k. Does not include laminate flooring which we sourced direct from the flooring company.

How about yours?

Need further breakdown just let me know again :)

thats a massive bathroom you've got there! how was the approval process like to combine two toilets into one?

Hi lilith,

The approval was submitted together with our reno permit by our contractor. The reno permit will state what is allowed to be hacked. As a guide, the lines which are in thick black lines on the floor plan can't be touched, so we roughly knew which wall can be hacked before hand. We did try our luck with one of the ""forbidden" lines, but not approved...

Hi lilith,

The approval was submitted together with our reno permit by our contractor. The reno permit will state what is allowed to be hacked. As a guide, the lines which are in thick black lines on the floor plan can't be touched, so we roughly knew which wall can be hacked before hand. We did try our luck with one of the ""forbidden" lines, but not approved...

yep, we're also hacking the non-thick black lines. still waiting for approval.

how long did you have to wait for the approval?

yep, we're also hacking the non-thick black lines. still waiting for approval.

how long did you have to wait for the approval?

about a week iirc.. how long has it been since your permit was submitted?

just dropped by your blog, looking forward to your cement screeding :)

Hi neighbour,

My quote was around 38k. Does not include laminate flooring which we sourced direct from the flooring company.

How about yours?

Need further breakdown just let me know again :)

Wah my price almost the same as yours excluding tiles and toilet accessories ler. Yours got include aircon?

Wah my price almost the same as yours excluding tiles and toilet accessories ler. Yours got include aircon?

Nope does not include aircon eh. Accessories also not included.

Are we doing about the same stuff? Excluding the flooring which iirc you were keeping?

Nope does not include aircon eh. Accessories also not included.

Are we doing about the same stuff? Excluding the flooring which iirc you were keeping?

For flooring, only changing toilet and kitchen. But I did not knock down any walls. Does your quote include the tiles?